The Date.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for my subbies~ <3 <3

Pointygrass Eiqaenigma96 LadyAngel123 chattenoire iluveu  Rumi-shiranai  pav230  delayda  LoVeDaehyunBAP  Jpd0824  gingerlovesasians69  broken_angle ___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 3 : The Date.

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

Both of Daehyun and Youngjae went out by Daehyun’s car. Both of the men sat inside the car silently as Daehyun kept on focusing on the road. The younger of the two started to get bored with the silent environment and think that he needed to say something to make situation less awkward.

 

“Err…” –he tried to utter any word but no word came out from his mouth. The older slowed his car and turned his face toward the pretty boy next to him. “Hmm?..” Youngjae bite his lip lightly as he looked at the handsome man next to him.

 

Why did I felt that this guy looked so handsome when he so close to me liked this?

 

“Where are we going?..” –asked Youngjae slowly as he stared at the handsome man. He noticed him sighed softly before replying him. “I don’t know.” The younger boy looked at older, disbelief of what the older said just now. “Y –You don’t know? Then where did you taking me right now?..” Youngjae looked around, worried and the older guy noticed it.

 

Why did he looked so worried?

 

Am I looked like some ert guy until he got scared like that?

 

“Where did you wanted to go?..” Youngjae turned to face the older as he said that. He thinks for a while until he remembered the place that he usually hangs out with his friend. “Let’s go to my favorite place.” –he said as he smiled to the older boy.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

I drive my car – followed his direction to his favorite place like he said before. I felt like a stupid guy because I had to follow his lead like this.

 

Why didn’t he just say the place?

 

Why did he tells me the direction instead of the place’s  name?

 

Weird boy.

 

He gave the direction to me while smiling. I don’t know why but deep inside me said that this boy looked so cute like this. A smile suddenly appeared on my face as I think about that.

 

“Oh, we’re almost there. Turn to the right..” –he said excitedly as he said that. I did as I told to and saw the place that he said just now. A café. This is also my favorite place but right now I don’t feel want to go here. I turned to him but he already out from my car. I sighed heavily as I walked out from my car.

 

I hope you’re not coming here.

 

We took the seat outside the café next to the tree. I plopped down to my seat while looking at him and he smiled at me happily – maybe because I brought him here. His smile was so beautiful – really suit him very well.

 

“What did you want to order?..” –said the waitress as she reached us.

 

“One cappuccino, less sweet and a blueberry cheesecake..” –said both of us in unison. He looked at me in shocked expression before he opened his mouth again. “You like that too?..” –asked him while smiling.

 

It’s same.

 

 

 

[Flashback :]

 

“One cappuccino, less sweet and a blueberry ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter