I think I love you /too/ (part two)

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all my subscribers and also new one~^^ <3

Skater_JunHong

StarMagician

DaeJaeJae

letty123

daehoney

jkdl515

(Sorry if wrong spelling)

Hope this won't disapointed you! ;;

Enjoy~ <3

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 16 : I think I love you /too/ (part two)

 

 

 

Daehyun ran out from the café almost immediately after he heard what Luna told him, leaving Eunji behind. He could heard her angry yell behind him but he ignored her as he kept running out. The most important thing, he needed to find someone, someone that he hurt his feeling.

 

 

[flashback :]

 

“Yoboseyo…” –Daehyun said, ignoring angry Eunji in front of him.

 

“Daedae, is Jaejae with you? Noona can’t call him anymore… maybe he shut down the phone… Noona was worried about him right now, Daedae…” –Luna said, worried toward the said boy.

 

“He’s not with me right now.” –He said, worried all of sudden because of Luna words.

 

“He’s not with you? Really? Aishh… where’s him? Noona was worried because he called me earlier and he sounded so sad… Noona heard the sad tone on his voice… I knew that he cried before…” Daehyun could felt ‘pang’ inside his heart right after he heard her.

 

Youngjae cried?

 

“I’m sorry…” –Daehyun mumbled. He really didn’t know why that word came out from his mouth.

 

“What did you say? Sorry? Daedae, what did you do to Jaejae? Did you hurt my Jaejae? Jung Daehyun, tell me! Say something!” –Luna yelled angrily as she got no response from the other side.

 

“N -Noona…” Daehyun voice stuck inside of his throat. He didn’t know what could him say to her.

 

“You hurt him? Daedae… did he tell you about his feeling?” –Luna stopped her words before she spoke back. “He loved you…”

 

“W –What?”

 

[End of flashback :]

 

 

“He loved me?”

 

Daehyun ruffled his hair harshly while looking around him, searching for Youngjae. It was raining right now and he knew that the younger couldn’t run around the rain without anything covering him. He needed to find him sooner.

 

I’m sorry…

 

“I’m sorry…” The word slipped out from his mouth. “I’m sorry for not knowing about this… I’m sorry for saying those thing in front of you and I hurt you…” –Daehyun mumbled, his eyes kept searching the younger boy around him.

 

This feeling…

 

Daehyun started to walk back and tried to search the younger again. He was forgetting about his car and regret for not bringing the car along with him. His heart beating fast and he didn’t know why. Did the younger in the trouble?

 

My heart?

 

I felt hurt…

 

The rain pouring heavily and Daehyun felt more worried, he somehow felt that Youngjae needed him. "Please be safe." He stared at the rain before slowly closed his eyes, listened to the sound of rain. He can felt something within the rain.

 

Is this sound of the rain, your voice?

 

Is this a sound that calls to me? Did you think of me?

 

Will this rain help me to find you?

 

Do you know how I feel right now? I keep thinking of you.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun continued to walk through the empty hallway before he found the empty bus stop. “I hope I can found him there.” He slowly approaching the said place before he stopped his track after his eyes spotted someone familiar, someone he searched a while ago.

 

Youngjae…

 

Daehyun smiled in relief after he found the person he searched. But then, his smiled died instantly as he saw Youngjae is not alone. He was along with a girl. Yooyoung? Daehyun walked a few more steps closer, taking a clear view to the two persons on the bus stop. Daehyun blinked in confusion.

 

Why did Youngjae with her?

 

Did he cry?

 

Daehyun thought as he continued to stare at the two persons in front of him. He spotted the slight movement between the two persons and widened his eyes as he saw the scene in front of him. He wanted to stop the young girl action but he was too late. Yooyoung slowly approached his Youngjae before she kissed him.

 

 “Y –Youngjae…” –he mumbled while shuttering. His body was shaking at the sight of someone that he loved, kissing someone else. Daehyun can’t believe his own eyes and what he wanted is the scene in front of him only a dream. He wished that this is only dream.

 

But, he knew that he was already late for that and then, tears unconsciously fell from his eyes. He was too late and he will regret it for whole of his stupid action. He unconsciously dragged his lifeless body away from the couple. He ran away because he couldn’t face it anymore.

 

 

 

~ ~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter