The wedding.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all my subbies ~ <3

AddyHaqeem95

____________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 4 : The wedding.

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I stared at myself at the mirror again for the –nth time already for an hour ago. I don’t even remember how many time I looked at myself and I also don’t know why I felt this nervous.

 

Relax, Yoo Youngjae.

 

Today I will married with my fiancée, Jung Daehyun and started my new life with him. I looked at the clock – it’s already 2:45 pm. The wedding will start at 3:00 pm and I only have another fifteen minutes more to get myself ready for the wedding.

 

Am I ready for this?

 

My thought got disturbed by the knocked sound on my door. “Jaejae..” –called the person outside the door. I knew the person as Luna noona and immediately opened the door for her to enter the room.

 

“Noona..” –I said slowly while biting my lip. She poked my lip using her finger lightly to prevent me to continue abusing my lip.

 

“Don’t do that, Jaejae. You will hurt your lip if you continue doing that. You need that lip to kiss Daedae.” She chuckled softly after that.

 

I frowned at her words but I’m not angry at her because that is true. She looked at me and saw my worried face. “What’s wrong, Jaejae?..” –asked her after that.

 

“Nothing is wrong..” She pouted at me while crossing her arms. “Aww, Jaejae didn’t want to tell noona about it? Jaejae didn’t believe noona anymore.” –she said while faking a cry. I smiled at her and felt that my worried all gone as I laughed.

 

Luna noona really know how to make me smile. “Noona, please don’t be sad. Jaejae believe you. Jaejae felt worried about the wedding, that’s all.” –I said slowly while looking at her face.

 

“Jaejae, don’t worry about it. Everything will be okay. Believe your noona.” She smiled and hugged me.

 

“Jaejae believe noona.” –I said as I returned her hugs.

 

Thanks.

 

[End of Youngjae pov :]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

I heaved a soft sigh as I looked myself at the mirror. Today is the day, my marriage with my fiancée. I fixed my coat again as I stared at my phone on the desk.

 

Today, I got no call from her. Maybe she already forgot about me because of other guy. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply.

 

I need to forget about her and the past.

 

I looked at the clock – it’s already 2:45 pm right now. I have only fifteen minutes to get myself ready for the wedding and my mind immediately wandering about him. How was him today? Was he looked beautiful with his suit?

 

Beautiful?

 

I chuckles softly at my own thought. How can I think like that to him? He will be mine in about ten minutes more but…

 

Am I ready for this?

 

I walked out as I heard my mot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter