Accepting.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank for my subbies who came back to me~

I don't know but i will list all of you from now on~

Q_Q I appreciate it~

Thanks~

alicedivergent

fishesfiey

appcaramel

blackcatz

LuhPark

j2ster

(sorry if i spell it wrong)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 1 : Accepting

 

 

 

[flashback]

 

“Jae, our company needs them. If they didn’t help us, our company will be bankrupt.” Mrs. Yoo sighed sadly as she looked at his only one son. Her eyes looked so sad.

 

“Mom –.” Youngjae finally opened his mouth after a few minutes of silent but immediately got cut by his mother.

 

“It’s okay, honey. If you felt burden with our suggestion and all of this, we can cancel it. You’re more important than the company, right?” –said Mrs. Yoo while smiling warmly toward his son. Youngjae heaved a soft sigh and looked down while thinking.

 

Their company right now is hard – earned of his late grandfather. His beloved grandfather. How could he let the company bankrupt just like that? He will do anything to help the company back to normal even if the best solution is to sell himself to a stranger. He looked at his own feet – biting his nails while thinking.

 

What should I do?

 

“Okay.” –Youngjae said boldly, surprising both of his parents. They looked at him in wide eyes – not believing what he just said.

 

“What did you said?..”

 

“I said okay.” –Youngjae repeated the words a bit loud this time.

 

“Are you sure, son?..”

 

“Please don’t ask about it anymore. Just plan the wedding as soon as possible before I change my mind..” He walked away from both of them after that.

 

[flashback end]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I groaned in frustration while ruffling my hair messily as I ignored the eyes that looked at me weirdly. I really don’t know what should I do? Right now, I felt so confused and dilemma. All happened because of my parents and our company.

 

You should not think about it anymore.

 

“Oppa!..”

 

I took a glance toward the voice as I watched my friends slowly approaching me. “Hey, hyung. What are you doing here alone?..” –asked Zelo, one of my friends while smiling happily at me.

 

“Hey..” –replied me slowly. I really didn’t have mood to meet with anyone right now but they are my friends and I can’t ask them to leave me alone just because of my problem.

 

“Oppa, why did you looked so sad?..” This time my girl dongsaeng, Yooyoung asked me while looking at me with a totally concerned look appear on her face. “Oppa is okay, Youngie.” –I said while smiling at them – wanted to make them believe me.

 

“Where is noona?..” I changed the topic to avoided many question out from them toward me after this.

 

I looked around to search a glimpse of my noona and grins widely as I saw her walking towards me elegantly. “Hi my baby..” –said her while approaching me and pinched both of my cheeks after reaching me. I pursed my lips and smiled on the same time at her action. They always can make me smile every time when I sad or upset.

 

“Missed noona, right?..” Luna noona laughed as she said that.

 

I nodded. “I missed noona..”  She squealed in happiness at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter