It's hurt when you lie!

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for my loyal subscribers and new one~ <3

Hope you all like this chapter~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 21: It's hurt when you lie!

 

 

 

[Third pov:]

 

“Talk to me, Jae!” –Daehyun voiced out, breaking the silent and awkwardness between him and the younger. Youngjae stopped from doing his homework, lazily lifting his head to peek at the older male who sat not far away from him.

 

Youngjae watched the other without any words came out from his mouth. Youngjae’s expression was blank, not like usual him. He stared at the older with an unreadable expression over again, causing the older male feeling a bit weird with his new attitude.

 

Daehyun stared at the younger with worried expression. He was worried for what happened between him and the younger. He didn’t even know what is the really happened between them until the younger were ignoring him like that.

 

He wondering about there’s something that the younger hid from him. Something that made his attitude suddenly changed. That day when the younger were late, he knew there’s might happened on that day until he became like this.

 

A few days passed and the younger still ignoring him, didn’t talk with him anymore. Not even a single smile escaped his lip anymore. No more loving times and it hurt more when the younger just giving him a cold look instead of the loving eyes and wide smile like before.

 

The cute and loving Youngjae had turned into cold and grumpy Youngjae. Daehyun knew that he needed to figure out what had happened soon. Or else the thing will turned out more worse than this.

 

Instead of replying the older, Youngjae gathered his stuff in a rather fast speed, attempted to leave the room and the older male as soon as possible. He gets up from his seat before trying to walk away from the other. His track was stopped by a strong grip on his wrist.

 

“Don’t just leave—.”

 

“Let me go!” –Youngjae said and Daehyun winced a little at the other cold tone.

 

Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows, confused of the younger cold tone and grumpy face. He couldn’t even believe what he just heard. Did Youngjae just shouted at him? He somehow felt slightly hurt at the cold treatment from the younger male towards him.

 

“Why—.”

 

“I said… let me go!” Youngjae immediately interrupted.

 

“Jae—.”

 

“Let me go!” –Youngjae said sternly, glaring at the older male.

 

Daehyun looked at the other in confusion. Did the younger really want him to let him go that much? He was confused. He didn’t even know why, but he felt the anger suddenly built up inside of him as he continued staring at the younger’s intense glare.

 

“Actually, what’s wrong with you?” –he asked in slightly anger.

 

Youngjae stood in silent, looking at the other intensely. His cold expression slowly turned into sad one. He was hesitant to letting out anything from his mouth. Something deep inside his heart wanted him to tell the older male but his mind doesn’t let him to.

 

“Just… let me go…” –he murmured softly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter