The something between us.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all the loyal subscribers and new one~ <3

Hope you all like the chapter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 19 : The ‘something’ between us.

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

Daehyun woke up early in the morning with a severe headache. He was having a nightmare and can’t sleep anymore after he woke up. He turned to the side, watching his beautiful wife/husband sleeping peacefully next to him.

 

A cute snore can be heard from the other, making Daehyun smiled for it. Youngjae was moving slightly in his sleep. He was happy, even after getting the worst nightmare. He was happy because next to him right now is someone he loved.

 

Youngjae. He was happy for getting the younger back to his side even after hurting him so badly. Daehyun leaned his body closer to the other, placing a soft kiss on the other’s forehead lovingly.

 

“Thank you…” He kissed on more time before whispering the love to the other. “I love you.” Daehyun slowly jumped out of the bed without waking up the sleeping boy on the bed before he walked out from the bedroom.

 

He walked towards the kitchen to get some drink for his dry throat and walked to the living room after getting what he want. He walked to the couch before settling down comfortably on it. He sighed. Something was bothering him right now.

 

Did the nightmare was bothering him, or something else? He didn’t know. Something came inside Daehyun’s mind and making him groaned in frustration. He knew what happened to him right now.

 

Daehyun took out his phone before searching for certain number on it. A few more scroll down on his phone, he found it. The certain number he been searched before. He stared at the number’s name.

 

Mom <3

 

Daehyun feel hesitate to click the call button. He scared to call the number, scared because he knew that he already hurt his own mother before. Daehyun heaved a heavy breath before clicked the call button on the number.

 

He waited for his mother to answer the call. A few more ring sounded before his mother picked up the call.

 

“Yoboseyo…” –Mrs. Jung answered. Her voice sounded so calm in Daehyun’s ears, but he knew his mother must be still sad with him.

 

Daehyun blinked for a while, didn’t know what should he say to his mother after what happened before.

 

“Daehyunnie?” –Mrs. Yoo called after a few minutes of silent. Daehyun heaved a soft breath and decided to talk.

 

“Mom… yeah, it’s me! Erm…” He stopped again, hesitate to utter any word. Daehyun was scared right now. He felt guilty for hurting his mother, his own biological mother.

 

“Dae, if called me to say sorry. No need to because I already forgive you… Son, I already talked to your father and we wouldn’t mind to help you discuss about your divorce with Youngjae to Mr. and Mrs. Yoo. I don’t want you to suffer because of us anymore. We will help us without involving your life anymore.” Mrs. Jung sighed.

 

Daehyun felt pang inside his heart as he heard his mother words. He didn’t want to divorce Youngjae. He loves him and he also felt guilty for making his mother thinking like that.

 

“Mom, I don’t want to divorce anyone.” –Daehyun exclaimed.

 

“What do you mean, son? You wanted to continue the marriage and hurting other people? You can hurt me or your dad, but not Youngjae, Dae… he’s not guilty. He was the victim too!” –Mrs. Jung cried out.

 

“Mom, I’m sorry about what happened before… I didn’t mean to say those harsh things to you. I’m just confused with myself, confused with my own feeling. I thought I loved her, but then I realized that you’re right…” Soft sigh escaped his lip as he said that.

 

“Dae…” –Mrs. Jung called out.

 

“I’m sorry… You’re right. She’s not the best for me, and I lied to myself because I’m scared. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter