Winning him back?!

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all my subscribers and new one~

topriforever

ruka07

lollipopmuz

Fraile

cookiemonster77

ShinSeoRae

BabyBAP4ever

Gigabear

(sorry if wrong spelling)

Did you all saw my new poster...i really love it~ <3

Hope you all like this chapter~ ^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 18 : Winning him back?!

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I still can’t believe this. All of that happened earlier. I bite my finger’s nails as I looked at the handsome male in front of me. Daehyun! He was sitting in front of me while gulping down his coffee.

 

I’m not dreaming, right?

 

Everything happened previous is just a dream for me, dream that came true. I pinched my cheeks lightly and yelped a little as I felt the sting of pain on my cheeks due to my previous action. “It’s not dream…” –I mumbled to myself.

 

“I love you…”

 

I lowered my head, hiding the blush that formed on my cheeks from Daehyun. “I love you…” That words unconsciously slipped out from my lip, making my eyes widened in shocked. I jumped in surprised as I felt someone hand, fingers to be exact, touching my cheeks.

 

“I know…” –Daehyun said while lifting my head slightly so that I will be facing at him. “…I love you too and I won’t run away from this.” –he said while his thumb slowly touching my lip, caressing it softly. His eyes now locked with mine as he stared at me.

 

I can sense something different in his eyes… something like love. Every times he looked into my eyes, I can feel the love on it. This is really loves, inside his eyes? Really is the love that he felt only for me?

 

“Youngjae…?” –he called. I turned to looks at him instantly, blinking my eyes cutely. “I’m sorry… I’m really sorry.” Daehyun looked at me again, his eyes were full with guilty this time and that make me felt sad all of sudden.

 

“What for…? There’s nothing can be sorry about. That’s completely not your fault… my fault for falling in love with you even though I knew that you loved someone else.” –I muttered bitterly.

 

Daehyun grabbed my hand, holding it tightly with his as he continued to stare at me. “It’s not your fault…” Daehyun lifted up his body a bit and leaned closer towards mine, slowly reaching to capture my lip for a kiss. My eyes widened as he did that but…

 

“Jaejae!” –someone shouted my name, startling both of us in surprised. I looked at the direction of the voice and noticed someone very familiar, running toward me. “Oh, Jaejae. Are you okay, baby boy?” –she asked in worried tone.

 

I blinked my eyes in confusion then, my head snapped something about what happened last night. I felt regret for being stupid because I called her last night and make her worried over me like this. Because of me, noona is sad and worried like this.

 

Luna noona hugged me tightly. I can sense worries in her eyes before. “Noona is so worried, baby. Why didn’t you call me back, huh? What happened? Did you hurt?” –she said in very worried tone of voice as she slowly loosened her hug and looked into my eyes.

 

I immediately shook my head. I knew she would never believe me but at least I tried. Luna turned towards Daehyun and glared at him. I was shocked at her action. Why did Luna noona angry at Daehyun all of sudden?

 

“Jung Daehyun! I need explanation, later!” –she said simply before she looked at me back. I blinked in confusion. What happened between them? I’m curious about that as I kept looking at both at them.

 

Daehyun seems shrank in his seat. “Y –Yes…” –Daehyun mumbled. I didn’t know what happened between them but I felt that this might involve with what happened yesterday. Maybe…

 

[End of Youngjae pov :]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

The three of them finally decided to go to the theme park after Luna exclaimed that she already made a promise with Yooyoung and Junhong to go there together that day. Youngjae agreed instantly to the suggestion but Daehyun seems not.

 

Daehyun sighed softly as he nodded his head in agreement, watching his cute wife smiling happily at him. He didn’t want to agree but he was forced by Youngjae’s cute face, looking so desperately asked him to agree. There’s someone that he didn’t want to meet there.

 

The person that he really didn’t want to meet right now… Yooyoung.

 

They will be using Daehyun’s car as their transport. They left the café after Daehyun paid the bill and Youngjae decided to walk off first, leaving the other two behind. As soon as Daehyun done with the payment, he walked out the café.

 

He stopped his track right after someone blocked his way, looking to the person with wide eyes as he recognized the person. “Explain?” Daehyun gulped down his saliva. Luna sounded so scary right now as if she wanted to eat him alive.

 

“It was a mistake…” –Daehyun mumbled, feeling scared as he looked at the slightly creepy older girl. “But, don’t worry. He won’t cry or sad anymore. I’m promise. You could do anything to me if I lied.” Daehyun held out his pinky finger while looking at the slightly older girl with innocent face.

 

Luna stared at him for a while before she spoke, “Listen here, my dear handsome boy. If you ever hurt my precious baby boy again! I swear that I’ll chop your perfect body into pieces and feed my pets!” threatening can be heard clearly in her tone.

 

Daehyun eyes widened and his body shivered as he heard the older girl’s threat. He nodded vigorously, frightening at the other. Smile appeared on Luna as she chuckled softly, “Good boy.” petting the other head slightly before she left.

 

Daehyun heaved a heavy sigh as he followed the other from behind, too scared to walk along with her. Luna seems happy as she ran towards the youngest of the three while shouting as she saw him. “Jaejae!”

 

God!

 

She’s creepy girl…

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun regretted his decision as soon as they reached the theme park. Going there are the worst decision ever because… there, they were greeted by the happy Junhong and smirking Yooyoung. Unfortunately for him, he was the one who saw the smirk that plastered on the young girl’s face.

 

“Oppa, I’m happy that you came along.” Yooyoung squealed happily, clinging on the older boy tightly as if they were glued together. Daehyun watched them in wide eyes while the other two just chuckling happily at the cute couple.

 

“Oppa, we need to talk.” –Yooyoung whispered to the older boy’s ear before dragging the boy away from the others. Daehyun tried to prevent them from going but he was too late for that because the younger girl was faster than him, dragging Youngjae away as far she could. Daehyun groaned in frustration.

 

“Where’s that two want to go?” –Luna asked as she looked at the two as they walked away from their previous spot. Daehyun shrugged as his eyes kept staring at the couple that stood a few meter from him.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

My eyes not leaving the two persons that slightly far from the where I stood, staring at them in rather annoyed expression. I couldn’t understand why’s that Yooyoung dragged my Youngjae away from me? The most hateful thing is her smirking face. I groaned in frustration over again.

 

Luna noona and Junhong just left me here alone, fighting with my own feeling about my Youngjae still with that girl. They were talking to each other closely as I can saw that my Youngjae lowered in face in embarrassment after he listened to the younger’s words.

 

Sometimes I can sense that Youngjae was secretly glancing towards me. Not because I’m proud of myself but… somehow I can feel that he was looking at me while talking to Yooyoung. Did he…?

 

What did they talk about?

 

“I said try it!” My eyes widened as I looked at Yooyoung in shocked. I remembered now! “She can’t be se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter