Secret love.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all my subbies~ <3 <3

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 6 : Secret love.

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I goes to the kitchen – attempted to prepared us some breakfast but then I realized that there’s nothing can I get to make us breakfast since we just moved here yesterday. We didn’t buy the groceries yet.

 

“Maybe I should ask him to go with me to the supermarket..” –I said happily while walking toward our shared room. Reaching the door knob, I opened the door widely before barge in without care about anything.

 

“Aaahhhhhhh!!!!” –I yelled while closing my eyes –my innocent eyes. “Yah! Turn around…” –he said and I obeyed. I bite my lip as I remember what did I saw a few second ago. I just saw him , completely without any clothes on.

 

Pabo Youngjae!

 

I looked at the floor before I heard him walked closer to me and stood in front of me. I lifted my head slowly as I looked at his face. He stared at me with wide eyes while crossing his arms in front of his chest. “Did you learn how to knock the door before you walked in?..” –he said slowly but in obviously angry tone.

 

“I –I just wanted to…” I mentally cursed myself for shuttering. I shifted away from him slowly but he immediately trapped me with his body until my back was reaching the wall. “W –what are you d –doing?..” –I asked him, still avoided to look at his face.

 

His hand moving toward my chin and lifted my face so that our eyes will meet each other. “Why you shuttering?..” –He asked while smirking to me. “I –I’m not!..” I shook my in approval. Why did I shuttering like this? This is so weird.

 

“…or you liked to saw me ..” –He added while chuckling as I looked at him with wide eyes while blushing like a madman. His laugh getting more louder after he saw my blushing face. “You liked it?..” –he asked again.

 

“I –I didn’t like it!!” –shouted me softly as I shoved him away from my body before storm out from our room. I heard him laughed before he shouted back to me, loudly. “I knew you like it…” I cupped both of my ears with my palm tightly while ignoring his laugh.

 

Pabo Jung Daehyun!

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Stop staring at me!..” –I said angrily at him who is staring at me like before, as if he wanted to eat me. He let out a soft chuckle before talking to me. “Why did you angry?..” I looked at him.

 

“I didn’t angry… who said I’m angry?..” I turned back my gaze to my food. Right now we’re eating our breakfast outside since we didn’t buy the groceries yet. He asked me out for buying those things.

 

“You didn’t? You just yelled at me… don’t you remember?..” I ignored his words as I continued to eat. His hand moved toward me suddenly and I moved my body backward in reflection by his action. “What are you doing?..”

 

He just ignored me and continued to moved his hand until reaching my face, wiped the corner of my mouth with his thumb. I just looked at him, blushing as he did that. “You’re so clumsy…” He smiled.

 

“…and cute too, you know right?..” –he said as he continued with his stare. “I’m not cute…” – I said while hiding my blushing face from him. “You’re… and also cute with blushing face..” He laughed.

 

I hate you…

 

Jung Daehyun!

 

[End of Youngjae pov :]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov :]

 

I walked inside the supermarket along with Youngjae. I took a quick glance toward the cute boy next to me. I laughed secretly as I remember what happened to us this morning. He just saw me without clothes. Not because I wanted to but that was only an accident and not also because I loved it too.

 

I don’t care much about that since we both are guy. I just loved to see his blushing face when he saw me in that condition as if he was a girl who first time looking at guy. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter