Please don't hurt me anymore...

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for my loyal subscribers and new one~

Hope you like it~^^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 22: Please don't hurt me anymore...

 

 

 

[Third pov:]

 

A few days passed. All Daehyun did to approach Youngjae was a waste. Youngjae ignored him completely and left him without any proper explanation for what actually happened between them.

 

Something that Daehyun really didn’t know what is it? Or it was ever existed. The only question that always played on his mind was, ‘What is his fault?’. They were slept separately, Youngjae were sleeping in the guest room while Daehyun in their bedroom.

 

Youngjae also avoid seeing him, even though their living in the same roof. He avoided being same place with Daehyun, going everywhere else when Daehyun were in that place. He seems wanted to avoid breathing the same air with Daehyun also.

 

Hurt. That’s what Daehyun felt right now. It broke Daehyun’s heart so much. It really does and it’s so painful for him to bear. He felt restless, confused and died.

 

Not just because he been ignored by Youngjae but seeing Youngjae being sad and silent by himself. As if Youngjae really hates being with him. As if Youngjae really does hate him so much.

 

Ever times when he got the chance to talk with Youngjae, he will repeatedly asking him the same question over again. But all of his questions left unreplied. Youngjae will always leaving him alone without any answers from his hanging questions.

 

He even can’t concentrate with his works and more worst is he also can’t even sleep well at the night. Youngjae really make him crazy. He really does love Youngjae so much… until he can’t even be himself anymore.

 

“I love you… please always remember it… please!” –he voiced out weakly as he stared at the back of his precious lover. Youngjae already ready to leaves for his classes. He really wanted an answer from the other but again, he was left hanging once again.

 

Youngjae left the house without words. Leaving Daehyun behind him dumbfounded over again. Daehyun let out a heavy sigh as he watched the door blankly. He hope Youngjae would turn back and hug him, telling that everything is fine between them.

 

“I’m sorry… if I do something that hurt you until you didn’t want to talk with me anymore…” –he mumbled while kept looking at the door. He still hoping that the door would be open and reveal the person he wanted to meet right now.

 

But seems that is only the dream for him because Youngjae would never do that right now. “Please don’t do this to me…” –he cried. “It’s hurt so bad!” –he mumbled painfully. There’s something inside his heart, hurting him slowly.

 

Daehyun cupped his face with his palm, wiping his tears with it. He loses his faith, thinking that he should give up once again. What else he could do if Youngjae didn’t wanted him anymore. It’s hurt to believe the fact that Youngjae didn’t love him anymore.

 

Something that he didn’t know that someone outside the door also felt the same as him… crying his heart out after hearing the other sad words. Youngjae slide his body to the floor, hugging his knee tightly while sobbing quietly.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Share your problem can ease the weight on your shoulder… oppa!” –Yooyoung exclaimed, looking at the Youngjae’s eyes. Youngjae just stared at the other back with an expressionless face.

 

Yooyoung watched the older male intensely, staring into his brown eyes deeply. Youngjae eyes were full of emotion, sad, pain, and something else that she couldn’t even recognize what is it.

 

“Oppa?” –she called softly. Her calls was been ignored over again by Youngjae as he continued staring at the empty space next to her. Yooyoung sighed softly. She was feeling tired asking the other to telling her, them about what happened between him and Daehyun.

 

Youngjae just kept his mouth shut as tight as he could he didn’t wanted to tell the others, his best friends about what happened. What were inside his head until he ignored his husband, the man he loved.

 

“Don’t push him, Youngie.” –Luna spoke as she slowly made her way toward her precious dongsaeng. Luna sat next to him and make the younger looked at her. “Whatever it is… Noona hope you will tell us whenever you ready for it.” –she said calmly.

 

Youngjae opened his mouth slowly, attempted to utter any words but he stopped, closing it back. He just watched the older girl silently, sighing in process. Youngjae lowered his head while shaking his head slowly, signing the othe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter