I think I love you.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all my subbies~ <3 <3 <3

__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 11 : I think I love you.

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

“Jaejae…” Luna ran toward the younger boy and hugged the cute boy right after she reached the boy. “Noona missed Jaejae so much!” –she said while clinging on the poor boy tightly, making the young boy smiled happily.

 

“Jaejae missed noona too…” Luna squealed happily after the younger’s words. She pecked the younger’s cheeks lovingly. “Noona knew Jaejae will miss me too…” She smiled before continued. “How are you, baby boy?” –she asked while Youngjae looked at her wide with eyes.

 

Baby boy?

 

“You should sleep inside, baby boy.” Daehyun’s words kept replaying inside Youngjae’s mind. Soft sigh escaped his mouth as he looked down, sadly. Luna, who’s noticing the younger change of expression, poke the younger’s cheeks lightly. “What’s wrong, baby?”

 

Youngjae shook his head slowly, smiling in process. “There’s nothing wrong, noona.” Luna stared at the younger’s brown orbs, not really believe the younger’s words. “Noona knew that there’s something bothering you.” She held the younger’s hand, looking right into his eyes.

 

“Tell me, dear. You knew that noona won’t be happy if I saw you sad. Jaejae, noona love you and if you love noona too… tell noona what’s wrong with you?” –Luna spoke calmly.

 

I don’t even know what happened to me…

 

How can I explain something that I didn’t even know what it is!

 

Noona…

 

Youngjae stared into the older girl’s eyes. “Daehyun…” –Youngjae voiced out slowly. Luna just watching the younger face, asked him to continue. “Yes… what happened to Daedae? Did you two fight?” –Luna asked, her hand still holding the younger’s hand as she softly caressing it.

 

“He had… a girlfriend.” –Youngjae explained as his eyes slowly make it way down to his feet. Luna stared at younger in silent. Her eyes went wide because of the shocked. She slowly opened but nothing came out.

 

She held the younger’s hand tightly before she slowly regained her mind back. “What do you mean by that? He had a girlfriend? He cheated on you?” Youngjae shook his head slowly before he spoke. “He’s not cheated on me. Nothing happened between us… there’s no love. No at all –.” Luna immediately cut him.

 

“But both of you already married… and love can came out later. Who’s his girlfriend and when did you knew he had girlfriend? Did he already have a girlfriend before married?” –Luna asked repeatedly, anger slowly built inside her after she knew about Daehyun’s girlfriend.

 

“Daehyun already dating her before married and they have little problem before… but now, they’re getting back together…” Youngjae paused for a while before continued. “He really loved her and if being with her made him happy… I’ll be happy too for him too.”

 

Luna immediately pulled the younger boy towards her and hugged the younger boy tightly. “Aww, baby… You’re so nice. Noona is proud of you.” She patted the younger’s back tightly, soothing the younger boy. Youngjae stared blankly as he think.

 

I will happy for him…

 

But why did my heart felt hurt?

 

When I remembered what did he said at me last night when he thought I was sleeping.

 

Tears threatened to fall but Youngjae tried to hold it back because he knew that Luna will be worried if she saw it. “Noona… thanks.” Luna faced the younger as soon as she released their loving hugs. “Anything for my Jaejae.” –She said while looking at the younger.

 

The older girl sense a glimpse of tears on the younger’s eyes, make her felt worried again. “Jaejae?” –she called the younger and the younger boy lifted his head toward her slig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter