Something happened to my heart!

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all my subbies~ <3

And also to subbies who's commenting~^^

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 10 : Something happened to my heart!

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

I opened my sleepy eyes slowly before rubbing on it gently. I was awaked because of the noise in front of the house and I was completely sure who’s the culprit was. After I saw there’s no one entered the door, I immediately closed my sleepy eyes over again.

 

Daehyun…

 

Then, a slow rhythm of footsteps echoed in the silent living room can be heard and I clearly knew that Daehyun was back. I just let myself continued to sleep because I was too lazy to wake up and greeted him. I curled up my body into a comfortable position, my thumb in process. I had a habit on my thumb every times I slept.

 

I can felt him, came closer towards me before he kneeled down in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my body and lifted me up in bridal style, carried my body towards our shared bedroom.

 

“You should sleep inside, baby boy.” –he whispered into my ears, sending shivers down to my spine. I felt my face heated up because of the nickname he gave me just now.

 

Baby boy?

 

He settled me down to the soft mattress of our bed before taking a seat next to my body. “You looked so cute.” I heard he said as his hand slowly caressed my face, removing the hair that sticking on my face.

 

After hearing a simple compliment like that especially from his mouth, my heart again was beating faster. It felt so weird. My heart felt so weird! I can clearly felt it. There’s something happened to my heart.

 

Daehyun?

 

What have you done to me?

 

His hand moved down to my cheeks, caressed my cheeks lovingly. I can felt him, watching my sleeping face. “Thanks.” –he said slowly. “Now, I know that all happened to me before is just a misunderstanding.” –he added.

 

He knew that I didn’t sleep?

 

I wanted to open my eyes but then, I heard he continued to spoke. “You’re right. I should ask her about it… not just accused her like that. That guy is her cousin. She didn’t mean to lie to me.” I heard him chuckled slowly. I make a slight movement but still shut my eyes closed. He closed his mouth after that.

 

He didn’t realize!

 

A few seconds after that, he continued. “I don’t know what I should do next because I didn’t tell her about us yet. I’m scared of her reaction. I loved her… but I know one more thing too.” His finger kept caressing the soft flesh of my cheeks.

 

Soft sigh came out from his lip and then, I heard him opened his mouth again. “I can’t let you go too… because I need you.” My heart beats faster again and again, by only the words ‘I need you’ that came out from his mouth.

 

Somehow, I felt happy to hear that.

 

He leaned down and kissed my forehead. His breathe slowly hit my skin, makin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter