Rain Sound.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for late update~ <3

Thanks for all my subbies and new one~

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 15 : Rain Sound.

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

Youngjae ran with all his might as far as he could while crying. He was so lucky because rain fall right now and no one would saw him crying like a girl. He stopped and turned around, looking at the empty space behind him as he sighed.

 

“You would never chase me, right Daehyun?” –Youngjae mumbled. His tears continued to flow from his eyes. He stared at the empty hallway that he took, “You love her that much? You love her…” –he mumbled again, slowly sliding down to the cold ground.

 

Why didn’t you chase me?

 

He would never love you, Yoo Youngjae!

 

Stop living in your dream…

 

Youngjae wiped his tears away before he took out his phone from his pocket. Right now, there’s only one person that he wanted to talk with. Luna noona. He searched the name on his phonebook and called the number.

 

A few rings can be heard before the owner of the number picked up her phone.

 

“Yoboseyo… aigoo, Jaejae… Noona thought of calling you just now and now you called me… aww, we had a strong connection, you know.” –Luna said happily on the line. Youngjae blinked as he gulped down his saliva.

 

“N –Noona…” –Youngjae called, his words was struck inside his throat so suddenly because of Luna happy tone of voice.

 

I can’t make her worried about me!

 

“Jaejae… what’s wrong with your voice? Did you sick?” –Luna asked worriedly. Youngjae knew by the change of her tone. He knew Luna so well and he didn’t want to make the older worried about him.

 

Youngjae shook his head lightly as if the older could watch it before he mumbled slowly but loud enough for the older to hear it. “A –Aniyo… Noona, I had to go now… bye~” He immediately cut the line and clenched his phone tightly on his grasp.

 

No…

 

Noona can’t know about this!

 

He thought before he heard his phone ringing and the caller is Luna. He bites his lip lightly before he shut down his phone, putting it back inside his pocket. He felt guilty for doing that to Luna but he knew he can’t let Luna know about his problem.

 

I’m sorry, noona.

 

Forgive me…

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Youngjae stared at the rain while sighing. Right now, the rain sounded like music, music that his heart can hear… only his heart. He closed his eyes and listened to the sound of rain. There’s something made his mind and heart thinking.

 

Is this sound of the rain, your voice?

 

Is this a sound that calls to me? Am I the only one thinking of you?

 

Will this rain comfort me?

 

Do you know how I feel? I keep thinking of you.

 

Youngjae opened his eyes and looked at the rain again before he walked from his spot. He left and walked towards some place that can make him forget all the pain. Some place that he never went before.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

Daehyun stared at his coffee blankly as his hand kept on destroying the poor cake on his plate. He knew that Eunji was watching him in angry but he didn’t care much about that right now. His mind was full with someone else.

 

Youngjae…

 

Someone that caught his attention right now is Youngjae. He was worried about the poor boy and more worst is… his heart felt so hurt. As if he could felt the other boy feeling. Hurt. Sad. Painful. All of his feeling right now is so weird.

 

“Daehyunnie…” –Eunji called, making the daze boy looking at her but… in Daehyun’s eyes right now is not Eunji. The person that Daehyun saw right now is not Eunji, but it was Youngjae. “Youngjae…” –Daehyun mumbled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter