The dream.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for my loyal subscribers and new one~

And also special thanks to the upvoter~^^

Hope you like this chapter~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 20 : The dream.

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

~ ~

“Y –Youngjae…” Daehyun stared at the lifeless body in front of him. The dead body beneath him was his precious Youngjae, lying on the dirty floor with a pool of blood around his injured body.

 

“No…this is not happening! Jae, wake up now!” Daehyun shook the body violently, attempted to make the younger to wake up from his deep ‘sleep’. He looked at the younger who still lying without moving even slightest move.

 

“Youngjae, wake up… please. Please! Don’t leave me…” –Daehyun cried.

~ ~

 

“No!” Daehyun woke up again with the same dream, the dream about his Youngjae being killed by someone he didn’t know who and why they killed him. He turned his head slightly to the side, watching the younger slept next to him as a relief sigh escaped his mouth.

 

“Why with that dream?” –Daehyun mumbled softly as his hand slowly reaching his phone on the bedside table, unlocked it before he opened a few of the message he got in a few day before. He got a few message from his ex –girlfriend, Eunji, sending some of harsh message to him.

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: Dae, I give you one more chance to come back here! I’m waiting you.

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: Why did you choose him over me? I’m seriously didn’t know that you’re ing gay! You bastard!

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: Come back to me… I will forget everything and we can start our new relationship, Dae.

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: You will regret for doing this to me! I swear!

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: You will regret everything!! Beware, Jung Daehyun! If we’re nothing now, you and that can’t be more than nothing too!

 

 

“She can’t be serious… right?” Daehyun sighed softly as he slowly made his way closer to the younger, hugging the sleeping boy from his side. The younger relaxed against his touch as he continued to sleep peacefully in his husband embrace.

 

I can feel something different on Eunji right now.

 

“Jae?” –Daehyun called softly. He waited for the answer and sighed softly as he got no response from the younger boy. “I’m scared… please don’t leave me…” –Daehyun mumbled softly as he continued to hug the younger until he drove back to his sleep.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

“Morning…” –Youngjae greeted as he watched his husband slowly walking toward him on the dining table. He smiled sweetly at the older male before receiving a soft peck on his forehead as the morning kiss from the other.

 

“Morning…” –Daehyun murmured softly before plopping down the seat right in front of the younger. He yawned sleepily, covering his mouth slightly with his palm in a manly way. The younger looked at him in a rather worried face.

 

“Do you sleep well last night? You looked gloomy… or you have a problem?” –Youngjae voiced out, staring at the older male’s face. He saw the tiredness plastered on the older male’s face clearly.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter