'The dream' come true...

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all loyal subscribers and new one~

Sorry for the late~^^

Hope you all like it~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

I’m Sorry, I Love You 23: ‘The Dream’ come true…

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov:]

 

I stared at my husband’s perfection, admiring his handsome face for a while. Daehyun was sleeping right now, his face looking so adorable when he sleep. My hand moved slowly toward his face, caressing his face softly.

 

“Dae….”

 

I called him softly. There’s no response coming from him as he continued to sleep peacefully. It was hard to make him to sleep last night because he said that he was scared of losing me again. Daehyun scared to face the cold side of me once again on the morning.

 

My heart shattered into pieces as I heard him said those thing to me especially what had happened last night. The tip of my finger touched his eyes, feeling the eyes moved a bit at my touch. I can’t believe that this eyes before, were crying because of me.

 

I felt guilty for making him cried, but I can’t do anything because I already made a deal with someone… Eunji. I couldn’t forgive myself if anything happen to him. I would kill myself if I let something happen to him. That supposed to be the best choice of mine but…

 

Am I really wanted all of this? I didn’t know that what I had done to him before, hurting him so bad. Sigh slowly escaped my lips when I think about it again. What should I do after this? I’m confused.

 

“What should I do?” –I mumbled.

 

I grabbed my phone, searching for the certain ID inside my phonebook before pressing the call button. I knew that the possibility of the other pick the call is thin but still he also knew that he needed to do this. A few ring can be hear before the other line picked it up.

 

“What do you want?”

 

[End of Youngjae pov:]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Daehyun pov:]

 

~ ~

“Dae, go away!!” –Youngjae shouted while running towards me. His face looked so scared as if something bad could happen to me. I saw someone behind him, a guy to be exact, wearing a black suit from the top to bottom.

 

The guy was holding something in his right hand, pointing it towards my direction. My eyes widened as I recognized what he held in his hand. A gun. My eyes turned back to the running boy in front of me.

 

“No!”

 

I shook my head vigorously as I stepped my body backward a bit, wanting to run away from Youngjae. Youngjae rushed towards me and hugged my body tightly. A loud ‘bang’ sound can be heard, echoing the empty place around us.

 

I looked up and stared in front of me, watching the previous man run away from his place before. My hand went behind Youngjae, feeling the wetness behind his back. Something flew out from behind him and that make me scared.

 

“Y –Youngjae…” I tried to catch his body that slowly sliding down from my embrace. Youngjae fell on the ground beneath us. I stared at Youngjae, his body was lifeless, lying on the dirty floor with a pool of blood around his injured body.

 

“No…this is not happening! Jae, wake up now!” I shook his body violently, attempted to make Youngjae to wake up from his deep ‘sleep’. My eyes never left him, watching him lying on the ground lifeless along with the blood around him.

 

“Youngjae, wake up… please. Please! Don’t leave me…” –Daehyun cried.

~ ~

 

I snapped my eyes opened, rushing myself to sit up. My breath was heavy as my eyes were lingering around me, searching for my cute ‘wife’. There’s no one inside the room except for me. The place next to me also clean as if there’s no one ever slept before.

 

“Jae?”

 

I tried to call for Youngjae but I got no response at all, causing me to get worried about it. What the hell with the dream again? Why did I dream about it again? What if…? I shook my head vigorously as I tried hard to remove the thought from my head.

 

No!

 

There’s no way that could happen… right?

 

I rushed out as I heard noise outside the room but as soon as I managed to get out from my room, the door being slammed in front of me as the sign that Youngjae already left the house. I frowned.

 

“Why did he need to be so rush?” –I murmured sadly. I sighed softly, remembering about what happened last night. I cried a lot last night, begging him to talk to me. At last he talked to me again.

 

“What if he—.”

 

My words got interrupted by the sound of phone rang inside my room. I ran almost instantly towards the said place and grabbed the ringing device. It was an upcoming message from… Eunji.

 

My eyes widened but not because of the name but because of the device in my hand. The device is Youngjae’s phone. Did Youngjae leave his phone? I searched for my phone and noticed that my phone not anywhere inside the room.

 

“Youngjae mistook my phone? Maybe he mistook it when he rushing before…” –I murmured softly while scanning the device on my hand. My head kept asking about why did Youngjae so rushing just now?

 

I decided to open the message because of my curiosity taking over me. Why did Eunji texted my Youngjae? My eyes widened once again as I read the message. I couldn’t believe my own eyes.

 

 

From: Eunji

Subject: --

Message: Have you been out now? Make sure to come alone, sweetheart.

 

 

That’s the content of the message that came from my ex –girlfriend, Eunji toward my ‘wife’. I was wondering why, why did Eunji texted Youngjae… like this?

 

“Sweetheart?” I felt so weird with this… all of this. I looked at the device again before opening a few of messages that came from Eunji in the inbox. There’s one message caught my eyes.

 

 

From: Eunji.

Subject: --

Message: I changed my mind… don’t meet me at the usual place. Let’s meet at the other place instead. I give you the address… -------------------

 

 

The address seemed so familiar to me. I tried to remember the address, closing my eyes tightly in process. My eyes snapped open as I remembered the place. I shook my head vigorously while my body shivering slightly.

 

“That place…” –I murmured softly.

 

The dream flooded inside my mind, making me scared. The place on my dream, the place where’s Youngjae being shoot by the black suit guy right in front of my eyes.

 

I rushed toward my closet, not even bother to take a bath and immediately changed my clothes. Grabbing anything that important, I ran out from my apartment. I took out my phone from my pocket, dialing the person I needed right now for helping me.

 

“Hyung… I need your help!” –I said as soon as the person picked up the phone.

 

[End of Daehyun pov:]

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Third pov:]

 

Youngjae walked slowly toward the said place, feeling uneasy at the empty surrounding. He was wondering why did the other changing the place for their meeting this time? He kept on his track until he met with the end.

 

“So, why did you want from me?” Youngjae jumped slightly at the sudden question that came from behind him. He turned around, meeting with the other narrowed eyes.

 

Eunji walked closer, approaching the younger boy with an annoyed looking face. She stopped right in front of Youngjae, looking at him intensely.

 

“What do you want? Didn’t I tell you clearly before? I don’t want to meet you—.”

 

“I want to stop!” Youngjae interrupted, looking back at the beautiful girl in front of him. Eunji’s eyes grew bigger as she glared at the other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter