Meeting him.

미안 해, 사랑해 [I'm Sorry, I Love You.]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to my subbies~ <3

youngie_jjang

ilovel4ever

___________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

I’m sorry, I love you 2 : Meeting him

 

 

 

[Third pov :]

 

“Where is my parents?..” –asked the young man at his maid as the maid was busy preparing his breakfast. The maid looked at his handsome young master before she spoke. “I don’t know sir, because they’re going out early in the morning today –.”

 

“It’s okay. Continue your work and I don’t want to eat breakfast today.” With that, the handsome young man leaves the dining table – walking to his room.

 

He sat on his bed while sighing softly and then, his phone started to ring. His eyes locked on the screen as the familiar name appeared on the screen.

 

Love <3

 

He picked up the call but immediately ended it up right away after that before throwing the phone away. The caller kept calling him over again but got ignored by him.

 

I’m sorry.

 

I can’t talk with you right now.

 

After that the phone started to ring back but this time is text message from the same number that called him before. He grabbed the phone and looked at the message.

 

 

From : Love <3

Subject :  -

Message : Why you didn’t pick up your phone? :)

 

 

He kept staring at the message and nothing happened on it and another message came after that.

 

 

From : Love <3

Subject :  -

Message : Baby, what’s wrong? Are you sick? Reply me please.. :) :)

 

 

From : Love <3

Subject :  -

Message : Baby? What’s wrong?

 

 

He wanted to reply the message, but he couldn’t. He needs to keep the distance between them right now because soon he will be married with his fiancée. His unknown fiancée.

 

He never expected there would a day like this happen to his life – when he had to choose between his love life and his parents. He sighed deeply at the thought that he was thinking again. Getting himself into the frustration over again.

 

Stop thinking that.

 

You’re making yourself stressed again.

 

Tomorrow is the end for his love relationship and the beginning for his new life with someone else. Someone that he didn’t know and he accepted the fact with open heart.

 

 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

 

 

 

[Youngjae pov :]

 

“Jae, you’re not ready yet?..” My mother said to me with her hands on her hips – looking at me with worried face. “…they will arrive soon..”

 

“I will ready in a few minutes later..” –I said slowly. Why must be today? I’m so tired and I wanted to rest, not to meet with someone that I didn’t even know and spent this day with them. I sighed heavily as my mom looking at me sadly.

 

“Jae, if you didn’t wanted it. You just tell us. There’s still a chance for us to cancel it. Don’t burden yourself –.” I cut her words before she continue to talk about it again.

 

“That’s not true. I wanted it.” I smiled faintly. “…I don’t want to talk about it anymore, mom… and I will be ready after this, don’t worry.” With that, she left my room.

 

I looked around to find my phone and send my noona a text message right after I found it.

 

 

To : Luna noona <3

Subject :  -

Message : Noona, that guy will come today. :(

 

 

I put my phone away and grabbed my clothes to change. My phone started to ring after that for a message.

 

 

From : Luna noona <3

Subject :  -

Message : That’s good, Jaejae. You can know him better then. ^^

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter