Jerk

Sweet Avengeance

Victoria was sitted in the other side of the cafeteria when someone caught her eye. Ugh its him. she thought while she takes a glance of the man sitting in the opposite table from her. Victoria was really hungry at this moment but just seeing that ery, her apetite vanished. Yoona was sitting next to her and she could see victoria's facial expression change from shock, mad, to sad. " Is there anything wrong?" Yoona asked.

" No nothing" victoria said.

" by this time of hour, your usually in a happy mood since its lunch time. You seem to be in deep in thoughts right now" yoona said

" is because my day was horrible today. A stupid egoistal self center guy just transfer to my class. Worst of all he got to sit next to me!!!" victoria said

" Victoria! How could you express yourself like that to someone you just met! you don't know him yet, and besides he must be shy because its his first day of school" yoona reasoned.

" no you don't understand unnie. That jerk try to hit on me, and he even try to whisper in my ears! ugh just thinking about that disgusting ert makes me want to puke!" victoria said.

yoona just sigh at her sister's childish act. " you are a beautiful girl, victoria its normal for guys to try to court you...I thought you have gotten used to it" 

" yeah I know but this guy is a jerk! He thinks he is all that just because he has money, and has a pretty face. I hate those types of guys and you know it unnie"

" you know there is a saying that says the more you hate, the more you love" yoona said teasingly.

" me love him?!!" victoria scoffed. " please I will never loved that guy even if he was the last man on EARTH!!"

" chill, victoria I was just kidding. Jeez you can even take a joke" yoona said with a soft chuckle. Victoria and yoona were so busy playing that they didn't notice two pairs watching them at their direction.

Taecyeon grinned and look at his brother with his evil eyes. He didn't have to say anything for nichkhun to understand what was he thinking.  " oh no! no, no, no. I will not go approach victoria-ssi right now" nichkhun said firmly.

" we are just going to say hi" taecyeon said innocently.

" are you kidding me hyung? she HATES me! weren't you listen to me when I told you, she doesn't want me to get near her. Who knows what that crazy witch will do if I go next to her now." Nichkhun said

" well this is the chance to fix her first impression of you. I will go with you, C'mon" taeceyon dragged his cowardly brother to where victoria and yoona where sitted.

-------------------------------------

" Hey" taecyeon said casually with his killer smile. Yoona and Victoria turn around with different expressions on their faces, yoona had a warm smile in her face while victoria....well lets just say she got the looks she will jump nichkhun any minute and will punch him till he bleed. 

" Hey, taecyeon-ssi" yoona said warmly.

" let me introduce you to my little brother. This is Lee Nichkhun." taecyeon said while nichkhun bow and give yoona a smile.

" nice to meet you nichkhun-ssi, my name is Song Yoona" she said. Victoria just watch the scene and felt disgusted. How could it be possible that this jerk had a brother and worst of all that he knows my sister. He must be the same as ert and self center as nichkhun.Victoria thought as she glance taecyeon.

"mind if we sit with yall?" taecyeon said.

" no you guys can't sit here!!" victoria snapped back. Yoona gave an apologetically look at taecyeon and montion him to sit down anyways despite the objections of victoria.

" Victoria, this is my new friend I made in biology class." yoona said to her sister. She gave victoria a look like said you-better-not-make-any-scene-and- embarass-me-in-front-of-my-new-friend.

Victoria just ignore her sister's message and turn to taecyeon." excuse me but I believe the cafeteria, is very big for both of you to sit down in another tablw other than ours"

"victoria!!"yoona said.

" what is the truth" victoria defended

" its ok, yoona-ssi. Its very understandable that victoria-ssi is behaving this way after the incident with my brother. In behalf of him, I apologize for his rude behavior" Taecyeon said.

" Hyung!! It was not my fault, it was hers!!" Nichkhun defended.

"well at least you have some manner unlike the brother of yours" victoria said.

" its ok, no need to apologize taecyeon-ssi. I'm sure my sister was at fault too." yoona said

" are you sure, you are related to this witch yoona-ssi?" nichkhun smirked.

" and are you sure you are related to taecyeon-ssi. Its clearly seen that he is a fine gentleman unlike you!" victoria spat back

" says the girl who was insulting my brother, just a few seconds ago" nichkhun said

" excuse me, but I thought he was like you since yall two are related" victoria said.

" witch!"

" Jerk!" 

Victoria and nichkhun were continuing their argument forgetting that yoona and taecyeon existed. Heck they didnt even mind that students were now staring at them.

" enough yall two!" taecyeon said making victoria and nichkhun to shut up.

" you guys are making an scene right now!"yoona said.

" she started it!" nichkhun said

" Nuh huh! you were the one who started you jerk!" victoria spat back. Nichkhun was about to reply back when taecyeon stop him.

" what's wrong with you nichkhun. I never taught you to be so rude and disrespectful to a girl"

"but hyung!"

" no buts young man! regardless of what type of girl, victoria-ssi is. you can't go around disrespecting a girl like you are doing right now." taecyeon said. " now apologize to victoria-ssi for the insults you told her"

" Hyung!!!" nichkhun said helpessly.

" Do it!" taeyeon said firmly. Nichkhun just sigh and said " sorry for calling you a witch, victoria-ssi" 

" apology accepted" victoria said in triumph.
 

"now victoria, you apologize for mistreating taecyeon-ssi and his brother" yoona said

" I will apologize to taecyeon-ssi but I will not apologize to this jerk!" victoria said. " sorry for treating you bad taeyeon-ssi. I really thought you were the same like this jerk" she said and pointed to nichkhun.

Nichkhun looked at victoria with anger." you heard your sister, apologize to me!!!"

" she doesn't have to apologize to you nichkhun. Not after the way you are acting" taecyeon said. Nichkhun was about to protest but taecyeon gave him the look that said dont-argue-with-me-if- you- know-what's- good-for-you. Unlike victoria, nichkhun can't disobey his older brother. Taecyeon can be pretty mean when he is mad. Nichkhun just sigh and remained silence.

"you know I'm starting to like you more taecyen-ssi. Why can't your brother have the same manner like you" victoria said.

" victoria!!. Stop trying to argue with nichkhun. It was your fault as well so please don't cause no more problems" yoona said. She then turn to taecyeon and bow. " I think its better if me and my sister leave before my sister makes another scene"

" I didn't make an scene, it was the jerk who started it!" victoria defended. By this time, yoona was mad so she gave a warning look to victoria and victoria did understand the message.

" its ok, my borther was at fault too" taecyeon said

" yeah, they both were. Anyways we have to go. Hope I see you around taecyeon-ssi"

" I'm sure, we will. I'm sure we will" taecyeon said.

Victoria was dragged out of the cafeteria, by yoona, leaving a grinning taecyeon and a mad nichkhun behind.

------------------------------------------