Forever and Always

Sweet Avengeance

" hey did you missed me?" Victoria said sweetly as she puts white flowers next to her boyfriend's graved. As much as she wanted to cry,victoria knew that kyuhyun wouldn't be happy. Even after all this time, victoria still haven't forgotten about her first love; the person that showed her to look at life with a smile. " you know I have missed you so much my love...I even took longet to look pretty just for you " she giggled, her tears were slowly falling. " I know, I know you must think I'm a cry baby but I can't help it, I really wish you were here with me...I really wished to see your smile kyuhyun." Victoria still remember all the things she had to go thru just to be with kyuhyun, even with all the obstacles victoria and kyuhyun were finally together but then destiny played a bad move on her. She not only lost her lover, she lost her only bestfriend; the person that understood her more.

---------Flashback----------------

" VICTORIA!! VICTORIA!!! Don't act like you can't hear me!!!"  Kyuhyun yelled

" UGH what to do you want now!!!" Victoria growled. She's seriously tired of always being followed around by him. 

"Jeez is that the way to treat your best friend?!" Kyuhyun said with a chuckle. That's right victoria and kyuhyun has been best friends for four years now. With her mother's death and her father's lack of attention, victoria became a very cold and rebellious person. Many people thought that she was into gangs and many parents didn't want their kids to be friends with victoria. She really didn't care what people thought about her since she knows who she is and her family knows it as well, but there was a certain someone that despite all the bad rumors about her approach her. He was Choi Kyuhyun, the guy with the pretty face, cute smile and skills to sweep a girl's heart in a snapped of his fingers. At the beginning victoria didn't want to open up to him but his sweetness melt her heart. Without her knowing, victoria began to change in to someone better. She even started to volunteer at a hospital with kyuhyun because she lost a bet with him. Slowly, victoria started to see life with a different view, she even enjoyed her time at the hospital and having kyuhyun next to her it was so much better.

" If you're going to tell me about your girlfriend seohyun; I don't want to hear it!!!" she snapped back. And just like any fairy tale her prince charming, already had a princess and that was  seohyun. She fell in love with kyuhyun from a long time now but the bad part is that he only sees her as a friend.

kyuhyun frowned. " why do you always think that I want to talk about my girlfriend...I just wanted to pass time with you that's all"

" well you always end up talking about her" victoria murmured. kyuhyun just shrugged. " I do not but whatever I'm not going out with seohyun anymore"

Victoria face light up. "really what happen?"

Kyuhyun just grinned. " Nothing seohyun just found the person she truly love". Victoria stared at him, trying to catch up everything that kyuhyun was saying but nothing seemed to made sense. " what do you mean?" 

"she broke up with me...Seohyun told me that she was in love with yonghwa and she couldn't go out with me any longer" he said simply. Victoria's eyes widened " and you're saying it just like that?! You suppose to be hurt, or at least mad!!!!"

He just chuckled and put his hands in her waist. " why? I always knew that they both love each other more than friends. What I never expected was for seohyun to kissed yonghwa and confess her feelings for him when she saw Hara flirting with him" he laughed as he remember the scene.

" You knew?! Then what the heck you went out with her?!"

" well I was hoping that once the person I like saw me with seohyun, she will try to get me back" kyuhyun got closer to victoria. " but I guess you're to oblivious to get my hints huh?" 

Victoria blushed at their closeness." so that means you liked me?" she asked lamely.

Kyuhyun didn't respond and kiss her lips instead. " Song Victoria will you go out with me. I'm tired of being just your bestfriend, I want to be your lover and the person that will be there to protect you" he pecked her lips. " will you let me be the one for you." Victoria just nodded. She felt her heart about to burst out from so much happiness.

-----------------------End Flashback-----------

"my love, its time for me to go but I promised you that I will come back soon to see you" victoria said wipping down her tears. She only stayed there about two hours. It was long enough to tell kyuhyun everything that he has missed ever since he was gone, victoria even tell him about nichkhun. In a way she feels like she's cheating on kyuhyun for being attracted to another guy but at the same time victoria knows that kyuhyun will prefer if she moved on. But can she really move on? Is she ready to let go and start anew with another guy??.........

-----------

"where have you been?! Yoona said in concerned. Victoria just sigh and dropped herself in the sofa. " I have called you more than 20 times but you never answered me!"

" I was with kyuhyun...you know that when I go visit him I don't want anybody disturbing me" victoria said simply.

" its already been a long time, you should move on already" Yoona said as she hug her little sister.

Victoria just pout. " Its easier for you to say, your love of your life didn't died". ..." You cant understand how I feel"

" you're right, but I do know that kyuhyun will have not like you to be sad all the time. He wanted you to be happy victoria, he wanted you to find someone else that could bring you happiness" Yoona said.

" I will never find someone like him unnie" victoria frown

" you don't need to find someone like him but at least give other guys a chance. You can't keep on treated them bad and closed up to them all the time" yoona said.

" I do not!" victoria defended

Yoona just raised an eyebrow. " really?"..." then will you explain me why did you mistreat nichkhun?".

Victoria just scoffed." he snitch on me didn't he?! Ugh just wait when I get my hands of him!!!"

" He was worry about you...you should stop this childish game victoria, we both know the reason to why you're trying to avoid nichkhun"

"Yeah, I avoid him because I can't stand him!" victoria snapped.

" Lies!! You're avoiding him because you like him victoria!! You're afraid to fall in love again, you're afraid that you will forget kyuhyun and that nichkhun will hurt you" yoona said. Victoria just remain silent, she didn't know what to say to her big sister. Yoona was right, but victoria didn't want to admitted it at first. 

Victoria just gaze at her sister. " kyuhyun will probably be sad if I love somebody else".

Yoona just sigh. " he won't be trust me. Your heart is really big victoria. Just because you will love somebody else doesn't mean that kyuhyun will be forgotten" yoona reasoned. " He will always be a beautiful part of your past after all he was your first love. He will always have a place in your heart" ..' just give nichkhun a chance, I can see that he truly wants to become closer to you"

" I don't know unnie; I will try but I don't promise anything...I do like nichkhun but I need to be sure he's worthy enough of my love"

" just think about it, victoria. You still have alot of time to find someone" yoona said.

-------------------------------------

 

 

Hello dear readers:)...Sorry for the short chapter,but this author is kinda of sleepy right now and wants to go to bed hehehe...I will try to update as soon as I can but I'm not sure when :/...I have lots of hw and quizzes coming up this week>.<...anyways thank you so much for your patience and for supporting this fanfic. I really enjoy reading everybody's comments and suggestions :)