Becoming Friends Final Part

Sweet Avengeance

Argh. why do I have to think about her so much?!. Nichkhun thought.  Ever since Nichkhun volunteer with victoria, He can't stop thinking about her. Yeah she still hates him but she is willing to tolorate him . Victoria really brought up a side of her that nichkhun can't help but to admire. How can a girl who always have a strong facial expression can become so sweet and loving?... Even if he doesn't want to admit it, he really feels attracted to the sweet, loving victoria side. No Nichkhun! NO! you cannot like any side of victoria, it will only interfere on your revenge. Its already bad enough that you're using a girl for your schemes, and if you simpathize with her, it will make you feel more guilty. He keeps reminding to himself as he enters  to his house. Memories of victoria and the kids keep flowing in his mind.

---------Nichkhun flashback-----------

After finishing eating, the kids were keep on bugging victoria-ssi to teach them some moves like last time. If victoria was working alone or with somebody else she doesn't know she will have gladly accepted to dance for the kids, but it wasn't the case. Today she was working with nobody else other than NICHKHUN! The guy, she hates with passion; that annoying ert who thinks he is all that. The type of guy, she bow to never fall in love with, no matter how pretty or y he can be. Lets just say that her dance, can be consider y and if she dance in front of nichkhun, he might think that she is trying to get his attention.

"Unnie please show us the steps from f(x) new MV!" Mary, said with her puppy face for the nth time. She and the other girls have been trying to make victoria dance but for some reason she keeps on declining to dance.

" Aish, I already said NO!" victoria said

" But unnie, you promised us last week that you will show us the steps!!" Mary said again.

" I don't feel like dancing today" victoria said.

Mary glanced at nichkhun and then she grinned widly. " OH I get it, you don't want to dance because my boyfriend is here right"

" Yah!! I don't care that nichkhun is here, I just don't want to dance today thats all" Victoria said trying to hide her blushed, but of course its not going to work because little Mary is so hard to fool.

" OMO! Unnie, your blushing; I knew it you like nichkhun-ssi" Mary said grinning. Nichkhun just stayed quiet, trying to hold his own laugh at seeing victoria turning red as a tomato by Mary's comments.

" I d-do not like nihckhun!!" Victoria said frustraded.

" then prove it, dance F(x) Danger" Mary said. Victoria just sigh, she can't really win to mary. Mind as well do what mary said and dance other wise, Mary will be running around telling everybody about her supposely " crush" she has for nichkhun. Minutes later the girls took out a cd player and the music started. 

At the beginning nichkhun really didn't care whether victoria dance or not. But as the music started, victoria started moving to the rhythm. She was hot! the way she moved her hips, the expressions she made as she let herself lose to the music. Nichkhun just stared, he didn't even notice that he was drooling already at seeing the goddess in front of him dance. Just as the music finish, victoria smirk. " Bet you couldn't take your eyes off me ert!"

" I-I wasn't staring!" nichkhun defended, unfrotunately for him his face gave him away. He was already blushing.

"sure you weren't" victoria laughed.
 

" don't think so high of yourself victoria-ssi, you were not that good" nichkhun smirked.

" Yah!!" victoria yelled. She wanted so bad to punch nichkhun right in that pretty but she can't do that since the kids are watching.
 " its not like you can do better than me"

"you wanna bet" nichkhun challenged

" bring it on pretty boy" victoria smirked.

" I don't dance though but I do sing" nichkhun said. " if I had brought my guitar of course"

" whatever,  your just making excuses to not sing. I bet your not even good" victoria said.

" unlike you I'm confident about my skills" nichkhun snapped back.

" well there is only one way to decide, Here it go nichkhun-ssi" victoria said as she handed him the guitar. " this belongs to one of the doctors at the hospital. He'll let you borrow it in the mean time"

" very well, then what song do you guys want me to sing" nichkhun asked.

" Sing I'm yours by Jason Marz" the kids shouted. Nichkhun nodded and started to sing. All the girls were shouting and squealing like any other girl will have done at the sight of a handsome man singing.Even the nurses and doctors came to see nichkhun performance. ( note just in case you wonder how he sounded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUUtI0dGPc yes he actually sing this song!!!^^)

As soon as nichkhun finished singing he glance at victoria who's jaw was drop open. " so how was it?" He asked.

GREAT!!! She wanted to shout. " hmm good I guess" victoria said plainly. She knows perfectly well that he was more than just good, he was pretty darn good but since she doesn't want nichkhun to get more cocky than he already is, she decided to lie.

" just good" nichkhun frowned, he was really expecting for victoria to squeal and scream like a fan just like his previous girlfriends did everytime he sang. I guess its going to be hard to impress her huh?, he thought.

"Nonsense oppa!!! YOU were great!!!" Mary said.

" Yes you were awesome!!!" the kids shouted making nichkhun smiled. At least he is glad that the kids enjoy the show. Victoria just pout, usually all the praises from the kids were always for her and now she has to share it with him. But she can't help but to smiled inwardly since this is the first time, to see all the kids interacting and having so much fun. Usually it takes time to make the kids, open up to new volunteers yet, they have all become to love nichkhun in just a few hours being there. After so much laughing, and playing it was finally the time for nichkhun and victoria to leave. They bid their goodbyes to the kids and nichkhun accompany victoria to her car.

" I have to say I'm impress nichkhun-ssi, I never thought you actually were good with kids" victoria said

" thanks you're not really bad yourself" nichkhun smile. "I really like the Sweet  Caring side of Song Victoria" 

" and I really like the mature, friendly and so not ert or arrogant side of Lee Nichkhun" Victoria said with a chuckle.

"so does that means we are friends?" nichkhun asked

" hmm nope not yet, you still have to prove me your trustworthy before being my friend" victoria said

" well then I guess I will keep on working hard till you see I'm not really such a bad guy" nichkhun said

" we will see" victoria said. Before she finally goes to her car, she gives nichkhun a kiss in the cheek. "  this is a token of thank you for volunteering, you really made the kids happy but don't expect anymore of those kisses because I only give it once" victoria said

Nichkhun just blushed and grin " I will keep that in mind" he said.

-------------End of flashback----------------------------

Nichkhun try to distract himself from thinking about victoria again, but his mind is not coorporating with him at all. Arg!!! what's wrong with me he thought. He needs to take her out of his mind quick. Nichkhun can't be thinking about his target in any otherway that might involve simpathizing, or even like anything about her. How can a simple kiss make him so happy? He thought as he touch his cheek where victoria kissed him. No nichkhun snapped out of it, she is a witch, the daughter of your enemy, you can't possible start liking her!!!!!!