The encounter

Sweet Avengeance

Morning was always the same for yoona and victoria, the wake up, eat with their dad and go to school. Since their dad is very influential in Korea, friends were hard for both of them to find. They consider each other thier best friend besided being sisters.
 

" VIctoria wake up!!" yoona yelled as she was trying to take the blankets of victoria

 " five more minutes unnie!!" victoria muttered.

" Yah! I told you to stop watching tv last night...now you dont want to wake up and we are going to get late to school!!! yoona said.
" I will give you 20 minutes VICTORIA!! If you are not ready I'm leaving you!!!.

" Fine, fine! jeez its just school!! " victoria said. Finally victoria got up and went to take a quick shower and got some simple jeans and shirt to wear. Unlike other girls, victoria has never needed more than 20-30 minutes to get ready, she doesn't use a lot of make up since her face is very refreshing. She is what people will say a natural beauty.

-------------------------------------

After one week to their returning to Korea, the boys have everything settled in. They bought a mansion, big enough and luxirious enough to impress any girl who went there, new expesive sports cars and a whole new weardrobe. Dress to impress.  tha's what is in their mind when they thought about the Song Sisters. Of course it will take more than a mere clothes, and luxurious things to get this girls falling in love. Junho has giving them the liberty to spend anything that is necessary for them, they even have junho's newest company that he adquire over the years at their disposition. Lee industry corp. has become quite rich and powerful over the years in korea. It is a company that is a present from junho to Taecyeon for his graduation at being top of his class. A company that will allowed both nichkhun and Taecyeon to get closer to Song Takashi....

"Are you sure about this?"  Tacyeon asked one more time as him and nichkhun were walking in Seoul University's territory.

" Yes, I have been waiting for this day to come since forever" nichkhun reply cofidently

" you know we don't really need to do this. why do we need to break Takashi's daughters. Taking away all his money and leaving him on the streets is good enough" Taecyeon said

" NO!! That's not a good punishment!!! I want him to shed tears, like we both did when lose somebody important!!! Taking his mere money won't be enough, besides as long as he has his daughters he will find the strength to stand back up" nichkhun stated

" but they are innocent nichkhun!! They don't have anything to do in this and yet we are going to do something terrible to them!!!"Taecyeon exclaimed

"are you backing out? look either you stick to the plan and stay with me or you back out and you are against me" nichkhun growled

" Of course I'm not backing out, its just that I want you to see the other options before its too late. I dont want you to regret your decision later on..." Taeyeon said. " You are my brother nichkhun and you know I will never be against you"

" Good , then stop tryign to change my mind. Taecyeon you didn't went thru the same thing as I did. You were lucky that you didn't have to see your mother killed in front of your eyes. You didn't see your owned father get beat up. I dreamed of them everyday taecyeon. I will not have peace until I see takashi shedding the same tears as I did. Taking his money won't be enough. He has to see his daughters suffering. Takashi needs to see how his daughters crying and know that it was his fault" nichkhun said

" fine, we will do it your way" taecyeon said

" good, its okay we will just play with their emotions taecyeon. We will not take away their innocence and neither we will fall in love with them so it wont get complicated."Nichkhun stated.

Author's pov

Nichkhun and taecyeon bid their goodbye as they went to their prespective  classrooms. Nichkhun has made so many promises about him not falling in love with victoria but the problem is can he really do it?. Can both boys not fall for this two girls charms like the rest of the male population in Seoul University? There is no backing out right now, Nichkhun and Taecyeon already made their decisions..............

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Hello my dear readers, I know everybody iswaiting for the meeting of Nichkhun and Victoria but that will have to be in the next chapter I promise. I'm sorry for not updating this fanfic in the few days, its just that I'm having a writer's block about their meeting :/...Hopefully it will clear out monday, since its my free day for me and I have more time to think ^^. Thank you so much for liking this story, I was really afraid to post it since I didn't know if it was good enough or if readers will hate it since the main theme is revenge. Hehe but I have no option in posting it since a I promise KhuntoriaLovers that I will give her a new story since I didn't updated my first fanfic for a month :p...I'm glad I did it and thank you for all the good responses u.u. I will work hard in this fanfic.