Brothers

Sweet Avengeance

Junho and yuri took nichkhun and taecyeon to a restaurant since the kids were hungry. Junho promise junsu that he will take care of nichkhun when they were talking over the phone before the accident. Unfurtunately for Yuri and junho after ten years of being happy married they haven't been able to have any kids. Yuri really wants to be a mother and give junho a son but it has not being possible.

"nichkhun, I promise your dad, I will protect you; and I'm really sorry for not being there when you needed it me the most" junho said

" its ok...It wasn't your fault you thought I was dead and I dont mind because my brother taecyeon was there for me" nichkhun said smiling as he take a bite of his steak.

" I know but that will change, I want you to come back with me to America" junho said

" Sorry I can't I dont want to leave taecyeon alone, he is like my family" Nichkhun said

" its ok, I don't mind nichkhun..you finally will get to have a family. I will be fine dont worry about me" taeceyeon said. He is really trying to hold his tears since he doesn't want to look weak. In reality taeceyeon don't want nichkhun to leave but he is well aware that nichkhun will have a better life with junho and yuri than with him.

" and who says that taeceyeon is not going with us?" Yuri said

" wait what?!" taeceyeon said

" the truth is we don't have any kids of our own and I was really hoping if you wanted to be part of our family" yuri said as she took taeceyon's hand." will you like me to be your mom taeceyeon-ssi?"

" Yes! I will love too!! I will finally have a mother and a very hot one!!" taeceyeon said excitedly.

" yah, what about me...I will also be a handsome dad too!" junho said with a pout. everyone burst out laughing at junho's comment. "well its decided then, we will leave to America in three weeks from now" junho said smiling.

" wait isn't that too fast.." nichkhun said

" nope its the right time...we still don't know if those bad men are looking for you nichkhun and we have to be careful this time...If it was for me we will leave today but since I still have to make the right paperwork for taeceyeon's adoption it will take me sometime" junho explain.

" but...but what about my parents' grave...won't they feel lonely?" nichkhun said

" they will feel in peace if we leave Korea...Even if you are not able to visit their grave I'm sure they can visit you" junho said

"but..but"
 

"no buts nichkhun, we will be leaving and thats final" junho said

" I still haven't avenge my parents!" nichkhun said

" that's right, I still haven't avenge my friend wooyoung either!" taeceyeon said

" look I know this is  hard for both of you but please lets just leave for now...I promise you guys that justice will be serve, I also don't want those bad people to get what they want  specially after the police didn't do anything but right now is not the time" junho reasoned.

'fine, but I will comeback to korea one day and I will make justice myself!" nichkhun said

" I also want justice nichkhun and I promise you that I will do anything to avenge your parents death and taeceyeon's friend as well" junho said.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Three weeks have passed really fast. Yuri has taken care of nichkhun and taeceyeon like a real mother would. She takes them shopping and do things that a mother-son will do. Junho has been busy with taeceyeon's adoption and with their passports but that doesnt stop him to pass some quality time with his beautiful wife and his two new sons. Nichkhun made it clear from the beginning that he is not going to change his last name nor want to be adopted by Junho and Yuri. Its not that he doesn't like junho and yuri but he wants to keep his last name in rememberence of his dad and he is also thinking that when the time comes of his avengeance he wants to keep his name when he goes face to face with Mr.Song.......

 

"Omma, Appa I'm leaving to america today" nichkhun said with tears. Yuri took nichkhun and taeceyeon to visit the grave of junsu, tiffany and wooyoung so they can bid their goodbye. " I promise you that I will avenge both of your death"

"its time to go nichkhun...lets look for yuri and taeceyeon" junho said.Junho took nichkhun to his parents grave while yuri took taeceyeon to wooyoung's grave.

-------------------------------------------------------------

" wooyoung-ah, I just wanted you to know that I'm leaving today" taeceyeon said crying. He place white roses in wooyoung's grave. " you know, I finally have a family..Mr and Mrs. Lee adopted me and are taking care of me like a real son. Even if I have a family I will never forgive you wooyoung, you were like a father to me and you taught me everything I know...I promise you that those bad people that kill you will pay and I will comeback to avenge your death"

" I promise you that I will take care of taeceyeon like he was my own wooyoung-ssi" yuri said. " I will be the best mother I can be and I'm truly thankful for taking care of taeceyeon when he didn't have anybody". 

" i will come back to see you, I promise wooyoung-ah" taeceyeon said.

junho and nichkhun left the Horvejkul grave and went to look for taeceyeon and yuri. "its time to go honey...we still have a flight to catch up" junho said as he wrap his hands in yuri's waist.

" I know" yuri said as she hugs her husband. Yuri then leaves junho and goes to taeceyeon. She takes taeceyeon's hands. " its time to go son". taecyeon just nods and takes his mom's hands. Yes mom because now, Yuri is legally taecyeon's mother.....

--------------------

 

 

 

well here goes a short chapter :)...don't worry guys victoria will be appearing in next couple of chapters ^^ please make sure to subscribe and comment..btw what do you guys think of my poster made by TwinkleProductions!. I really love it!!! <3 <3 <3 <3