The return of the brothers!

Sweet Avengeance

 Ten years have passed ever since nichkhun and tacyeon left Korea to go to America. Junho and Yuri have been the best parents that any kid could have asked for. They were very loving and very understanding. In all this years Nichkhun and Taecyeon took more martial arts classes and shooting as well. They both want to be ready for anything that will happened in the future. They both learn about  advance technology and explosives that could come handy in later. Tacyeon graduate as number one of his class, and so did nichkhun. Both yuri and junho were very proud of their sons accomplishments. Junho manage all the rest of the Harvjekul companies in Thailand, and America. For personal porpuses, junho did not manage the company in Korea since the song family will find out that nichkhun is alive and will ruin nichkhun's revenge.

----------Currently at the airport in California---------

"promise me that you will take care of yourself taecyeon"  Yuri said in between her sobs. This was it, this will be the day that nichkhun and taecyeon will go back to Korea to fulfill their promises. As a mother Yuri will have prefer if nichkhun and taecyeon forget about revenge and stayed with her. In all this year she has loved tacyeon and nichkhun like her own and as a mother she is scared to death that something bad will happened to one of them.

" Mom, we will be fine don't worry" Taecyeon said as he embrace his mother. Taecyeon has change as well, he is truly happy that he finally has a family that loves him.Yuri has make sure to make him feel welcome and love and even if it breaks his heart of leaving his mother he has a promise to fulfill. Taecyeon won't be at ease until that Mafia leader that killed his friend, pays for the crime he has committed.

" you know, it was bound to happen sooner or later Yuri" Nichkhun said. In this years as well nichkhun has changed. The once happy little boy has been replaced by a lonely one that only thinks about revenge. There is no day, that he can't sleep at night because his brain replays the scenary where his parents were killed. Nichkhun doesn't have peace at all and even if Junho and Yuri has tried every way to make nichkhun feel he has a family, its still not the same. He can't forget his mother and father and I don't think he will until he gets his revenge. Don't take him wrong, he has look up to Yuri and Junho as his parents but will call them "mom and dad" occasionally but he's still not comfortable with that word.

" I know, I understand..but please take of yourself. No matter how bad things gets promise me that both of you will stick together and will help one another" yuri pleaded.

" don't worry mom, I will protect nichkhun if anything happen" taecyeon said

" you can count on that mom, I will protect taecyeon and we will be together no matter what" nichkhun reassured.

" you both are like the sons me and yuri never had. Even if you guys are not blood related its as if you were since you both have live together in the same roof, remember that out of all family comes first and even if both of you are not my sons I considered you guys like you were" Junho said. " if anything happend you both have to promise me to call me. It doesnt matter what time it is, I will always bether for yall two if you need me". Junho said as he embrace his two sons. Junho still has a lot of things to do in America, but one he finished his work, he will go to Korea and protect his two sons.

" we know father, you have been a great dad and we truly thank you for raising us" taecyeon said.

"you don't have to worry about us father, we can handle on our own but we will call you if anything happens" nichkhun said. Taecyeon and Nichkhun bid their good bye and boarded the airplane.It will be a long ride and new things will await them.Of course don't think that these two kids slack off, recently nichkhun has search about the Song family. He learned that there is one main leader of the Song family is Takashi Song. The only person capable of killing his father and the person. You may wonder why will nichkhun thing that Takashi will be the person that kill his parents out of all the members in the Song family. Well he is the only one that matches with the requirements. After the recent adquire of the Hoverjkul Company, Takashi Song was appointed as the president of the Song Industry. It will make sense to think he was the one responsible for the Hoverjkul family death.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Takashi Song is a man well respected man in korea. He is looked as the perfect model in  society, since he does alot of charity along with his lovely family. He has two daughter, yoona and Victoria Song, whom he consider his most prized positions. Takashi is very love among the poor comunity since he has been kind enough to donate money for the poor and help them get an education. He is humble and a man that is very easy to approach. Who will have thought that this well respected man will be the one that killed Nichkhun's parents.Everybody in Korea might been fool by the true nature of Takashi Song but not  Hervejkul Nichkhun and lee Taecyeon. Oh no not them, in this few months nichkhun have formulated a plan which will make Takashi regret the day he decided to kill Nichkhun's parents as well as killing Taecyeon's friend. Yeah the same Mafia leader that kill wooyoung is actually the same man that kill Nichkhun's parents. How did they find out? well while Taecyeon remember very well the face and the necklace that the mafia leader was using. It didn't take time for Nichkhun and Taecyeon to put the pieces together. It was Junho's idea not to take Takashi to jail since Korea is control by him and he will be let out the hook later and to be truthful jail won't be enough punishment for him. They want Takashi to suffer and shed the same tears that nichkhun and tacyeon drop when there beloved ones died.  No they won't kill anybody, nichkhun and Taecyeon are not those type to kill, they will just take everything away from Takashi, from money, actions to the love of their daugthers. It is well known that Takashi loves his daughters the most, and with that Nichkhun and Taecyeon will make sure to make his daughters suffer.

----------------

The plane took around eight hours to finally arrived to Korea.

"are you sure about this?" Taecyeon says as he sees the picture of his target.

" I should be asking the same thing...you know we are not allowed to fall in love with them...it will be troublesome if you do" nichkhun smirked.

" I'm just saying this because this girls seem pretty nice. you know I really don't like making girls cry" Taecyeon reasoned.

" they are probably the same as their disgusting father and besides, if we want to make Takashi Song suffer we have to go for the thing he values the most" Nichkhun said. " if you are not ok with this I can just seduce one of his daughters"

" No! we are in this together and we will stick to our plan"Taecyeon said. " I just hope mom never finds out about this or she will be mad at us for going so low"

" she won't and besides its not like we are killing" nichkhun reasoned

" yeah but its almost the same, breaking a girl's herart is equally bad" Taecyeon said.

" well what done is done there is no turning back." nichkhun said

Since its the first time in Korea after ten years, nichkhun and taecyeon will stay at a hotel and pass the night there. Tomorrow they will look for a house and will put their plans in actions next week.