Chapter 12: She is my enemy!

Sweet Avengeance

Nichkhun was in the couch getting frustrated and mad at himself. He still haven't taken victoria from his mind ever since he got home. Its like everything he turns, he could see victoria watching him. After so much thinking and trying to distract his mind from victoria he finally fell asleep.....

---------His dreams--------

" Saranghe Victoria" Nichkhun said to the woman that was covered in a white gown. They were the only people in the church, but that  didn't matter to him because he was with the girl he loves. Finally, Nichkhun and Victoria will become one, they finally are doing their bows in front of God.

" I Lov-" Victoria was interrupted, by a scream from a woman.

" Nichkhun how could you!!" A woman wearing a white dress yelled while her tears kept on falling. The Very beautiful woman look in pain as nichkhun took victoria's hand. The white dress, that the woman once had, now was replaced by a white dress fill with stains of blood. As the woman, walk forward to the newly wed couple, nichkhun's eyed widened at realising who that woman is.

" Mom, Let me explain" Nichkhun said as he left victoria and approach his mother.

" There's nothing to explain nichkhun!" Tiffany said coldly. Her eyes showed anger and resentment. " You have not only forgotten about your promise you made to me and your father, you're marrying the daughter of the enemy as well"..."You have dissapointed me son" 

" No mom, please let me explain....I didn't mean to" Nichkhun said in tears. Victoria, just laughed evilly,  and Takashi suddenly appear next to his daughter.

" Nichkhun, Nichkhun you sure are a disgrace of a son. I feel sorry for tiffany, she always thought you'll avengeance her death but instead you ended up marrying my daughter" Takashi said while laughing.

" YOU!!!" Nichkhun was about to grab Takashi when Victoria stopped him. " Take your hands off me!!!" Nichkhun growled

" Not until you leave my father alone!! Its not his fault that you actually fell in love with me nichkhun." Victoria smirk.

" She is right nichkhun" A man with blood in his suit said. " Your mother's suffering is all your fault. We sacrafice our lives for you and how do you pay us huh? You pay us by Marrying her!!!!" Junsu said with anger.

" No Appa, please not you too. I'm sorry please forgive me!" Nichkhun said. He went to approach his parents and try to hug them but tiffany pushed nichkhun away. Her eyes were filled with dissapointment, hurt and nichkhun knew perfectly well that it was because of him. How could he have put a girl first than his family? They were right, his parents gave their lives for him, yet he betrayed them. Tiffany and Junsu were walking away from nihckhun. " Please don't leave me, Omma, Appa I need you" nichkhun pleaded. He was crying in the floor, just like when he was a little boy. Nichkhun was left in the dark once more time, alone and unwanted............

----------------------------------------------

" Nichkhun, Nichkhun wake up!!!" Taecyeon said for the nth time. It has been some time since he came home. He was busy with his Essay that he let nichkhun sleep, but just as he approached nichkhun, he saw that nichkhun was crying in his sleep. He must be having another nightmare.Tacyeon thought. He quietly sat down next to his sleeping brother, watching his sleep. Taecyeon could hear nichkhun talk in his sleep, saying things like please don't go. It breaks his heart to know that even after all this years nichkhun can't forget that terrible day. Everytime nichkhun sleeps, he is always tormented by the memory of his parents. He sigh and try to wake nichkhun up one more time.

" NOOO!!!" Nichkhun yelled, as he felt tears in his eyes. Nichkhun was trembling, his breathing was hard, and sweat was clearly seen in his forehead.

" shhhh its okay" Taecyeon said as he hold his brother. " Did you have the same dream again?" He asked concerned.

" NO,this time was much more worse" Nichkhun said as he ran his fingers thru his hair. He try to calm himself down, trying to control his breathing. This is the first time, that he had this time of dream. First time ever, that he felt his mother shed tears because of him, yes because of his stupid wants, and needs. Could this be a sign? nichkhun thought.

" what do you mean? Taecyeon asked confused. Nichkhun always have the same dreams, over and over again since he was little; how could it possibly be worse? taecyeon thought.

" I don't want to talk about it" Nichkhun said. " Just remembering the dream gives me the chills"

" Oh C'mon bro, tell me what happen" Taecyeon insisted.

" I really don't wanna talk about it, taecyeon. Lets just say that this dream made me realize something" Nichkhun said

" what did you realize?"

" It made me realize, that victoria and I are bound to be enemies. That once she finds out the truth, she will definately hate me, and we will fight against each other until one admits defeat." Nichkhun said. He has to put his love behind, since his first priority is his family. Even if they're death now, nichkhun still has a responsibility to them. No more games. Nichkhun tought. Song Takashi will pay for his sins with his own blood. Song Victoria will pay for his father's sin, and I'll be the one to destroy them!

" I know, I'm well aware that once yoona knows the truth she will hate me too" Taecyeon frown. All this time he has try to look ahead, because he knows that one yoona and victoria knows everything, they will become enemies. He wished things were different but unfortunetely they're not. His responsibility to Wooyoung is greater than his love for yoona. He knows he will not sleep in peace until his friend's death has been avenge. Even if wooyoung was not in the picture, nichkhun is his only brother. They have to stick together no matter the outcome.

" Don't fall for yoona, It will only make it harder on you" Nihckhun said as he felt taecyeon's sadness. He's well aware that his brother is attracted to her, but he has kept silence since his brother knows what he's doing.

"its easy for you to say, yoona is just soo perfect."

" I know she is the type of girl you will date, but remember we have duties. I as well have started to find myself attracted to victoria but I know my responsibility towards my family comes first" Nichkhun said. " She's the enemy and you know we can't fall in love with our enemy"

"You don't have to tell me again nichkhun, I already know. We have been slacking off lately, we have to make those girls fall for us fast before its too late." Taecyeon said. 

" So what do you suggest?" .." We have try to make yoona and victoria fall for us for three months already, and nothing seemed to work" Nichkhun pointed out.

" Us? shouldn't you said YOU!....Its just a matter of time, for me and yoona to become a couple. Very soon she will be falling for me, I have no doubts about that" Taecyeon said.

" are you suggesting that I have been playing around all this time! I have really try to approach victoria but nothing seemed to work"

" I'm not saying anything nichkhun, all I'm saying is that you need to get your head in the game...and nothing seemed to work? not even my tips help you today?

" well yeah they did help me...at least I made a progress with her" nichkhun admitted

" very well then, if you keep it like that victoria will fall for you soon" taecyeon said

" I hope so....I really do because if not, I'm doomed...I may be the one falling for her" nichkhun murmured...........

 

----------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Hello dear readers :)..Sorry for the short update but I have been busy with school stuff. I'm starting college this wednesday so I'm not sure when I will be updating. I will try to update as much as I can. Please be patient with me and please keep commenting, it always makes my day. I wasn't planning on posting this update since I'm having a writer's block right now but since I have made you wait I decided to let it be and gave you what I had written so far.Hope to hear from you or any suggestion you guys have ^^