The Meeting

Sweet Avengeance

Nichkhun got in class late on porpuse. Most of the students were already seated and ready to hear Mr.Wook lesson. Once he entered to the classroom, all the attention was at him. He headed to Mr.Wook desk and handed him a paper. "Sorry I'm late...I'm new to this school and I had some trouble finding my way"

" Its alright Mr.Lee" Mr.Wook said. " please introduce yourself to my class" ( note: He will not reveal his real last name till later)

" My name  Lee Nichkhun,  Please treat me well" Nichkhun said while flashing his killer smile. Girls went wild at seeing the handsome man in front of them well most of them except one who was busy looking at the window. 

" you can seat the next to Ms. Song" Mr.Wook said as he pointed to victoria. Most girls were giving glares at victoria for being lucky to be with the handsome guy. Nichkhun smirked, at thinking his plan has suceeded. Luck was on his side today since, he got to be sitted next to his target. He walks casually towards Victoria, giving her the most handsome smile he has. Victoria just smile indifferently and turn her full attention to Mr.Wook's lesson.

 

Nichkhun frown. Doesn't she know, I'm Sitting Next to HER!. He taps her shoulder and decides to formally introduce himself. " Hey, I'm Nichkhun...what's your name?"

" Victoria" she answered plainly. She doesn't seem affected by the handsome man, next to her nor does she cares that girls are giving her glares.

" That's a beautiful name for such a pretty lady" Nichkhun said smoothly.

" So I have been told" Victoria smirked

" well have they ever told you that you are lucky?" nichkhun said

" Lucky? How am I lucky? " victoria asked confused. Nichkhun gets closer to her and just when he was about to whisper in her ears she pushed him away with great force making him fell from his seat. "excuse me!...But I haven't giving you permission to approach me that close!"

By this time people were watching him, guys were laughing and nichkhun's face was filled with anger and embarrasment. He took his seat and montion the teacher to keep on with the lesson. " What the H**** was that for!...I was just trying to tell you that you are a lucky girl since I wanted to ask you on a date you witch!!!" nichkhun growled

" and who say I want to go on a date with you huh?!"Victoria spat back. " and Me lucky? please wouldn't it be the other way around. You will be lucky if I actually accepted your offer.!"

" Do you even know who I am?...Other girls will have killed to be in your place!" nichkhun said.

" other girls lack brain but I do not Mr.Lee...I don't fall easily with those killer smiles and pretty faces, that are filled with air in their heads" Victoria said firmly.

Nichkhun's patience was slipping away. Never in his life, he has ever been rejected before. He never makes the first move, usually girls just throw themselves at him. This is the first time a girl has humaliated him this way. Stay calmed, remember the plan. Nichkhun mentally reminded himself. If it wasn't because he needs to get closer to Takashi, he will have already yelled at the girl in front of him.

Nichkhun try to approach her one more time, but she stopped him by putting a backpack in her seat. "This bag, will be our barrier, this is my side and this is yours" Victoria pointed out. " if you cross our barrier, I swear to God that you will regret it"

" what will you do if I cross it" He challenged.

" that is for you to find out" victoria smirked. Nichkhun felt the challenge in her voice so he cross the barrier just to make it clear that he can. Bad mood for him because not only victoria pushed him again off his seat, she also scream making the students turn their attention to them again. " YAH you ert! where do you think you are touching!!!" Victoria said, loud enough for everybody to hear.

" what? what are you talking about?" Nichkhun looked confused. He could see a smirk forming around her face, that is when nichkhun understood what she is planning to do. " Oh no! I haven't touch you anywhere!!!" nichkhun growled. 

" Mr. Wook, can you please move this filthy ert away from me. He was trying to touch me!!" Victoria said

" Yah! I did not touch you! Stop lying!!! Mr.Wook don't believe her!" nichkhun defended, students were eyeing him suspiciously, and some were whispering ert. or how dare you touch a girl in class.

Thats when nichkhun lost it, He started arguing with victoria forgetting that his plan was to seduce her not fight with her. Mr. Wook became irritated at their childish, acts. " Stop it both of you before I throw you both out of my class!!!. Mr.Work said sternly. Nichkhun and victoria stop arguing and focused their attention on Mr.Wook. " good, now take your seat and don't disturb my class again" 

" But Mr-"

" I say no more distraction Ms. Song, If I hear one more thing from both of you, I will kick you out" Mr. Wook said firmly. Victoria remained quiet and got to her seat.

For the rest of the class, nichkhun and Victoria didn't talk nor look at each other. It was obvious that they did not started in good terms out the bat, which will make nichkhun's plan become more difficult than he thought. Once the class was dismiss, nichkhun run thru the door, looking for taecyeon. He didn't have a class until noon, so he text taecyeon to meet him at the cafeteria. If yoona is just like the witch of her sister, I feel really sorry for taecyeon. Nichkhun thought.

--------------------------------------------------------

 Nichkhun quickly spotted his brother. Taecyeon was smiling like a fool when he waved Nichkhun to sit down. poor taecyeon, he must be pretending that he had a good day with yoona just for me. nichkhun thought.

" hey how was your day?" taecyeon asked smiling

" you can drop your act taecyeon, I know you must had a rough day with yoona" nichkhun said as he took his seat next to taecyeon.

" what are you talking about?" Taecyeon asked confused

"I mean that Victoria, is a witch and I don't think its going to be easy to seduce her. If I didn't have luck with victoria, you certainly didn't have any luck charming Yoona" nichkhun said

" haha, sorry to dissapoint you bro, but I actually did have a great time with yoona....in fact I even got her number" Taecyeon said proudly.

" what??!!" O.o...How did you do it??" Nichkhun asked in disbelief

" Its called, Research. I investigated, yoona before I met her, and I find something in common with her so I can gain her trust" taeyeon state. 

" I can't believe this!" nichkhun said

" wel believe it, I was lucky enough to be her lab partner in biology...I just try to talk to her about topics she is interested in and sweet talk here and there and that's all...this was easier than I thought" taeceyeon said

" lets change targets!" nichkhun said

" Oh no...No way!" taecyeon said

" Hyung Please!!" Nichkhun said with puppy eyes

" No way dude. its too late for that and besides, its easier for you to gain victoria's confidence since you guys are from the same year" Taecyeon said

" you don't know her hyung! She...she is impossible, I can't stand her" Nichkhun said. Then he told taecyeon what happen in Mr.Wook's class which make taecyeon laugh histerically. " its not funny taecyeon!.. you won't be laughing if the whole school now thinks you are a ert!!"

" I'm sorry nichkhun but it was your fault. You were too confident to think that victoria was like any other girl you have been with. If you want my advise, I will say try to find some information about her and try again" Taecyeon said

" I dont want to!" nichkhun said firmly

" well then, forget about your revenge" taecyeon sai. Nichkhun just sigh and said " fine, I will try to charm her away" 

 

---------------------------------------------------

How was the meeting?? hehe I wasn't sure if it was good? please comment and subscribe, any ideas are also welcome ;)-