Omma, Appa don't leave me!!!!!!!

Sweet Avengeance

Junsu and Tiffany got off from the car quickly and ask the maids to put their bags in the car, while Junsu got his suitcase. " here, this is very important Tiffany...This suitcase contains yours and Nichkhun's future so whatever you do don't lose it" Junsu said as he handed it her the suitcase. The suitcase contain roughly about $50,000,000 US dollars and a big yellow envelope that contains all of the properties that Junsu owns.Even if his family is in USA, he still worries that is why he ask tiffany not to use any of their credit cards or anything that contains their name just in case the Song Family track them down. Even their passports are fake; since junsu don't want any trace where his family is going. Junsu's best friend lives in California and he will be sure to take care of tiffany and nichkhun while Junsu fixes his problems. Everything was ready, they were heading to the doorway when they heard someone shooting. In no time, the Song family has killed most of Junsu's bodyguards, they sorrounded the Horvejkul residense and took down all Junsu's man. The Song family plan this ever since Junsu's got the thread notes, they have watch junsu's every movement.

 

" tiffany, go to my office; there is a secret passage by the library stay there with nichkhun" junsu said

" NO! you can't leave us, there is gotta be another way out" tiffany said

"please honey, there is no other way out, I will go distract them while you scape ok" Junsu said. He needs to buy sometime for his wife to scape. Junsu prefers to die than see them hurt as well. Tiffany watch as junsu closed the door, and went outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"well look who we got here" (main guy said)

" lets cut down the crap, Mr. Song and tell me what you want" Junsu said

" you know what I want Mr.Horvejkul, I want your company" Mr.Song said. By this time there were bodies lying on the ground some of junsu's maids and bodyguards and some of Mr.Song's men.

" you know my answer, all of my properties belong to my son so I'm not planning on selling anything to you" Junsu spat

" who says I'm going to buyed it?...The time you reject my offer thats when you decided to make me take your company by force." Mr.Song said.

Junsu was sorrounded by Mr.Song's men, he can't possible fight them all without getting hurt. Soon enough junsu didn't have enough strength he fell in the ground with his face full of blood. At this Tiffany couldn't handle it anymore she took everything that the suitcase contain and put it in Nichkhun's backpack.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy, what is going to happen to daddy?" nichkhun ask. He was crying and scared.

" eveything will be fine son" Tiffany said as she handed him the backpack. Then screams of Junsu were heard, without realizing tiffany got out from the hidden place and run towards the door.

"mommy don't leave me!" nichkhun cried

"shhh, everything will be fine nichkhun, listen you know how you complain that you are a big boy now and you can do things by yourself?" Tiffany said and nichkhun nodded. "well today, I will give you the chance to prove me wrong...I want you to stay hidden and no matter what happen you will not get out from here until its safe" Tiffany said. She kiss her son in the cheek as she close the door that was hidden behind the bookshelf.

" mommy, dont leave please" nichkhun begged. Tiffany didn't want to leave him either but some men were already trying to break the door. If she try to scape, there is a big chance that they will catch them and kill nichkhun and her in no time.

" shh don't make any noise nichkhun otherwise mine and your father's sarcrafice will be in vain, please promise me you will stay quiet and don't get out from here no matter what" tiffany said

" but mom!"

" please nichkhun promise omma you will do what  I say" tiffany said

" yes, mom I promise" nichkhun said. with that tiffany left " saranghe nichkhun, take care my little angel".

junsu was in pain but from all those punches that he was receiving. He already lost too much blood, its surprising that he still hasn't died yet. Tiffany came running towards him, when a man pulled her by the hair and throw her to the floor. from the place nichkhun was able to see everything; tears were falling  from his eyes but he didn't made any noise. He couldn't he already promise his omma that he will be a big boy and don't make any noise. 

" please its me who you want, leave my family alone" junsu said

" you should have thought about that, when you had the chance junsu" Mr. Song said

" I will give you anything, just please don't hurt them" Junsu pleaded.

" I'm sorry Mr.Horvejkul but I don't spare nobody who go against me" Mr.Song said. He signal his man to beat up tiffany infront of Junsu's eyes. Junsu try to help her but was being held in his place by two men; Mr.song then took his bullet and place it in tiffany's face.

"NOOOO!!! please don't!! I will do anything, but please don't kill her" Junsu yelled

" its too late for that...now watch careful Mr.Horvejkul as I take the life of your precious wife".." its such a shame, somebody as beautiful as her has to die thanks to her incompetent husband"Mr.Song laugh evilly.

" You bast%$#" tiffany said and she spit it in Mr.Song's face. He was angry and he pulled the trigger leaving a lifeless tiffany.

" NOOO!!!!" junsu cry.

" that Bi%#, ask for it"Mr.Song said. Junsu took the chance, and ran towards Mr.Song. He punch him, hard and was beating him up until somebody stabbed Junsu from the back.  Junsu, drop death in the ground.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" take their bodies and put them in the car...make sure there is no survivors, kill anybody that is still living!" Mr.Song ordered. He pick it up his necklace and left the place. His men took charge and started to spread the mansion with gasoline. Nichkhun knew they were going to burned the house down so he had to runaway. He saw how those men took his mother's body and brought it to their bedroom. He took the chance and ranaway from the house, he ran as fast as his little legs took him, holding his backpack tightly. Once he knew it was safe he stop, in the ground and cry his heart out.

Nichkhun's pov

no this isn't happening. haha yeah it must be a dream, gosh I have to stop watching so much tv otherwise I will keep on getting nightmares. I mean there is no way, my parents were killed; they are good people. I need to wake up, from this nightmare soon! Nichkhun pinch himself, hard but he still didn't found himself in his bed, he try again and this time with greater force. His tears kept on falling as he realize that it was true. Everything was real and it wasn't a dream. Nichkhun was so concentrated in crying that he didn't notice that somebody was looking at him from afar. Just as he was about to get up, he felt somebody grab him from his back.............................