confused heart

Sweet Avengeance

               Tic Toc Tic Toc

 

 

That was the only sound that could be heard in Victoria’s room. As much as she wanted to have some sleep, she just couldn’t.

Why you may ask?

Well this whole night, someone has been invading her thoughts and no it wasn’t the love of her life but an annoying young man who doesn’t know anything but to drive her to insanity.

 

 

URGGGG STUPID LEE NICHKHUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  She said as she moved around once again and tries to close her eyes but fails miserably as her mind keeps on playing his face. Those brown orbs that showed pain and it were all because of her.

 

She can’t help but to feel guilty, oh how she wished she could go back in time and take back those awful words that she said to him. How much she wishes to stop treating him bad but she cannot help it…. Treating him bad is the only way to protect her heart from falling in love with him…. To stop her heart from suffering another heartbreak….

 

Victoria put on her clothes and decides to go for a ride better....MAybe the cold night will help her made her mind better ........

 

---------Flashback-----------

 

“ YAH!!!” Nichkhun yelled in irritation. As much as he wanted to be patient with the beautiful young girl, he just can’t. Its like every time he tries to be a gentlemen; to treat her with respect she always end up either insulting him or treating him like a trash.

 

“ What do you want NOW!!!?” She yelled equally irritated. It’s like everyday she wants to have a peaceful day at school, HE always have to come somehow and ruined her day. She is tired of seeing his face; tired of fighting she just wished he’ll vanish from the face of the Earth and leave her alone.

 

“ I’m just trying to be friendly here; why do you have to so rude and ignore me when I’m talking to you!”

 

Victoria just sigh* “ I’m not in the mood, I just want you to leave me alone”

 

“ I know you can’t still get over about your death boyfriend but I just want you to know that you can trust me, I –“

 

“ DON’T EVEN DARE TO TALK ABOUT HIM!!!” Victoria growled as she cut him off in mid sentence. Even to this day, his death is still a very sensitive topic for victoria. She hardly speaks about him, except for her sister yoona. “ You have no right to talk about him specially with that filthy mouth of yours”

 

Nichkhun was shocked; his eyes widened at how harsh victoria was being to him. Not only did she ignore him the Whole FREAKING DAY, now she’s even accusing him of talking bad about her boyfriend. Nichkhun has not done anything wrong, he has tried in so many ways to approach her but it’s like everything he does only makes her madder. Heck he didn’t even try to argue with victoria but is like she is really looking for trouble. “ I haven’t said anything wrong about him, I’m only saying-“

 

“I don’t give a Fu**k what you said; whatever happens to me is none of your business so please stop interfering!”  She said and cut him off once again. 

 

“ I…I just wanted to help you.” he said, suddenly feeling sad about what she said. As much as he doesn’t want to admit it, her words really affected him.

 

“Well news flashed, I don’t need anybody’s help specially from someone like you!” She said and glared at him with hate. Victoria knows that she is doing wrong but she cannot help it. She is angry right now; She is upset at her sister for telling HIM about her past. He has no right to know about her life; he’s just a mere stranger! She is mad at herself because every time she sees into nichkhun’s eyes she is reminded that she is cheating on kyuhyun whenever she feels attracted to him.

 

 “What do you mean?” HE growled, anger and sadness was clearly written in his eyes.

 

“ ISN’T it obvious?!...You are ANNOYING!!! I can’t even stand being in the same room with you for a mere second. Your mere presence disgust me, it puts me in a bad mood; I –“

 

“ Do you really hate me that much to the point of ignoring me?” he asked not showing any anger at all but rather sadness. 

 

“ YES!” She said even though she didn’t mean it.

 

“Very well then” he turn around before she destroy all the pride he has.

 

“ One more thing”

 

He turn around to see her in the eyes, hoping she will retract her words. Hoping for her to say that she was joking and that she never meant any nonsense she told him.

 

 

“ Please stop telling Yoona that you like me…I’m really flatter for a pretty boy like you have some interest in me but my heart already belongs to someone" she said coldly.

Nichkhun just walked away trying hard to contain his tears from falling.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------




YAY FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! Sorry for keeping you guys waiting..About my next update idk when will that be since I'm busy with school >.<.....
Sorry and hope you guys keep on waiting patiently