When you look me in the eyes

Sweet Avengeance

“ This should have never happened!” Victoria said as soon as the kiss ended. Silently cursing her self for loosing control of her body. This have never happened to her before, she has never lost her self in a kiss like this; only kyuhyun was able to make her forget about her surrounding yet it seems like nichkhun has the same power in her as well.

 

“ But it did...Face it victoria, you know what we have is special and even if you deny it to yourself I know this feeling we have is stronger than anything” Nichkhun said.

 

“ No its not!” Victoria exclaimed as she felt herself blushing. She couldn’t even stop staring at his lips; just staring at them, make her yearn to touch them and sealed those beautiful lips with her own again.

 

“ Yes it is!” Nichkhun sighed. “ I have tried to stay away from you victoria, I have try to tell myself that you’re not worth my time but yet my body and heart doesn’t seem to collaborate. I always end up looking for you; yearning to see you smile even if you always hurt me with your indifference and your hash words” Nichkhun said sincerely.

 

“ I can’t love you its not right.” Victoria said with hurt in her eyes. She feels so bad to treat nichkhun like that but she knows that she has to do it in order to protect her own heart from another heartbreak.

 

“I know you still have feelings for kyuhyun and even though it hurts to know he’s the only one in your heart, I’m willing to wait until you’re ready to move on but please just don’t push me away” nichkhun said sincerely.

 

BUT I already love you! Victoria wanted to say but yet those words never came out. She knows that if she says those words to nichkhun it will be like confessing her feelings. “ What if I cannot love you?”

 

Nichkhun just smiled. “ Then I’m willing to give you up but that doesn’t mean we cannot be friends.”

 

Victoria felt like her heart was being stabbed.Friends?  Who wants to be friends with the person you love? “ I don’t know...Give me some time please; its still hard for me to trust people”

 

Nichkhun just nodded in understanding. “ Take all the time you need as long as I’m able to be by your side it’s enough for me.” Nichkhun said as he kissed her cheeks.

 

=0=

 

 

 

Author’s pov

 

After the incident in Han River, nichkhun accompany victoria to her house despite her protesting that she could go home by her self just fine. Even though the ride home was quiet, somehow the warmth in their eyes was visible. Not even the stars and the moon could be fool by how much those two lovers love and yearn for each other and yet; it seems so oblivious to them. The way they seem in to each other

 

“ I don’t regret kissing you” nichkhun broke the silent as he stared in to victoria’s eyes.

 

Victoria could only blushed at his confession. Just a mere look in to his eyes, and victoria felt like she was melting. How could this guy have so much power in her after just one kissed? If it wasn’t because she doesn’t believe in magic, victoria will have believed nichkhun put a spell on her after they share a kiss. “ I don’t either.” Victoria confessed as she turned away from his gaze.

 

Nichkhun could only chuckle at her reaction. He has to admit; victoria really looks adorable when she’s shy. “ Its ok, no need to be shy” nichkhun said playfully.

 

“I- I’m n-not shy!” victoria exclaimed but unfortunately for her, she was so nervous that she even stuttered.

 

Nickhun couldn’t help to be amused at her shyness after kissed. He has to confessed he’s feeling shy as well but seeing victoria struggle to look in to his eyes, make him forget about his shyness and smiled at the cute side victoria is showing him. “ Arasso, you are not shy... C’mon we are here” nichkhun said as he parked his car near victoria’s home.

 

As the gentleman he is, nichkhun got out from his car and opened the car door for her. Victoria could only smiled in gratitude, since opening doors is something not many guys do now a days. Her smiled got wider as she stared in to his beautiful brown eyes, those eyes that seem to tell her, that he’s in love with her. “ Thank you”

 

“ Any time” Nichkhun smiled. But before she entered her home, nichkhun gave her one more peck in her lips as well as her cheek. “ Sorry, I can’t help to want to kiss you again. It seems I became addicted to you after just one kiss”

 

Victoria could feel her cheeks at a boiling point at this moment. If nichkhun keeps sweet-talking to her like this how will victoria ever deny him anything? She couldn’t even knew what to reply to his confession since she herself feels like she’s addicted to his lips as well.

 

“ Sweet dreams” nichkhun said as he spun around and left one dumbfounded victoria.

 

 

 

Sweet dreams? Victoria mumbled to herself just as she closed her room’s door. How can I have sweet dreams when I don’t think I will be able to sleep with you in my mind! If victoria thought that she could not sleep because she felt guilty when she treated nichkhun bad now she doesn’t thing she will be able to sleep after the kissed he gave her. “UGH! I hate you nichkhun!” victoria groaned in frustration as she drop herself in her bed and try to closed her eyes and fell asleep. Certainly this will be a long night coming up for her.

 

=0=

 

 

Teaser:

Chapter 18:

Someone’s watching over me:

 

“ You will always be my love victoria but you have to move on” kyuhyun said as he caress the girl he has love and will always love even after death.

 

“ How can you ask me to forget you? I love you!” victoria said in between sobs; no she’s not ready to move on. Moving on will be like forgetting all those precious memories between her and kyuhyun.

 

“You love me as much as you love nichkhun...Don’t deny it victoria” Kyuhyun said with a smile. “ Your heart is big enough to love many people victoria don’t forget that...I know you still are guilty because you think I will be mad if you fall in love again but I’m not...I’m happy you have fallen in love because that means you can forget all the pain I caused you”

 

A/N: HELLO!!! ^O^....Have you guys missed me?! kekeke well here's this new chapter, that was inspired by a song from jonas brothers " when you look me in the eyes" hope you guys like it!...Please comment and tell me what you thought of it ...btw I also posted it a teaser for next chapter, I will updated soon but I'm not sure when...Maybe tonight, tomorrow who knows ;)  LOL