Someone's watching over me

Sweet Avengeance

 Finally after some time victoria was able to fall asleep. Even though she was worry about the future and scared of the newfound feelings she has for nichkhun; she knows there’s no point in denying it anymore. Guilt was slowly eating her up, she knows that kyuhyun will want her to be happy but at the same time she doesn’t want to give up on him. He was her best friend, her first love, and the person that not only make her feel beautiful but as well as feel like she was special. That she was special for who she is and not being Victoria Song, the daughter of the most influent person in Korea. How will she be able to forget that? How will she be able to go on, when she feels she’s betraying the pure love that kyuhyun had for her. Despite all her worries, sleep finally took over her body, and makes her restless.

 

 

=o=

“Where am I?” Victoria asked as she started walking in to the huge garden that never seemed to end. Even though she has no idea where she is, the place gave her a sense of peace. Curiously there was a path of petals that were leading to a huge tree ahead. “There should be no harm if I look around.” Victoria said to herself as she followed the path filled with red petals.

 

As victoria got closer to the end of the path, she saw a man leaning in the tree. Her heart suddenly froze for she recognized that young man. His face was smiling at her; the same smile that will melt her heart in the instant. He had a white rose carrying in his left hand while walking towards her. Suddenly she felt her heart about to burst. Her tears were slowly falling as she too walked to meet him.

 

Just as their distance were close, victoria couldn’t help but to remember all the memories she shared with him. She remembered everything even the darkest time when she lost him. Just as they were few feet away kyuhyun extended his arms, motioning victoria to come to him. Victoria didn’t hesitate and run into his embrace.

 

“ I have miss you so much” victoria said in between sobs.

 

“ I have miss you too victoria...You have no idea how much” kyuhyun said as he hug her tighter. “ You will always be my love victoria but you have to move on” kyuhyun said as he caress the girl he has love and will always love even after death.

 

“ How can you ask me to forget you? I love you!” victoria said in between sobs; no she’s not ready to move on. Moving on will be like forgetting all those precious memories between her and kyuhyun.

 

“You love me as much as you love nichkhun...Don’t deny it victoria” Kyuhyun said with a smile. “ Your heart is big enough to love many people victoria don’t forget that...I know you still are guilty because you think I will be mad if you fall in love again but I’m not...I’m happy you have fallen in love because that means you can forget all the pain I caused you”

 

 

“ I’m scared kyuhyun” victoria said as she embraces kyuhyun harder.

 

“ Don’t be, everything will be fine you may have a lot of heartaches but I promise you that where ever you are, I will be there watching over you” kyuhyun said with so much gentleness.

 

“ I don’t want to forget you.” Victoria said with fear.

 

Kyuhyun could only smile. “ you don’t have to victoria...Our love was something special, a beautiful memory that will always be engraved in my heart but that doesn’t mean you have to give your hopes up on loving again. I want you to love again, to remember what it feels to be in love... I know you won’t forget me just as I will never forgive you.” He said as he gives her a kiss in her temples. “ There may be a lot of obstacles in your future victoria but just remember that I will be there with you even if you cannot see me”

 

=0=

 

Victoria could only smiled. Even after death, kyuhyun was still the same gently boy that she fell in love with. She knows kyuhyun will want her to fall in love again, yet her fears of heartbreak caused her to push nichkhun away. Certainly kyuhyun has know this and has try to reassure her that everything will be fine. She may not know what the future has prepared for her but victoria knows that she needs to be strong. Even if things were to go wrong, she knows that at least she give it a chance and not let the chance slipping away of loving again.

 

Victoria grinned as she can already imagine nichkhun shock face when he finds out that he doesn’t need to wait long for her to move on. She knows he will be happy, to know that she’s willing to give him a chance. She’s still scared of getting her heart broken in the process but then again, she knows she has to take the risk...

 

 

A/n: Hello ^_^.... How are you guys, sorry for not updating this chapter sooner, but I had exams back to back and I need it to study for them ^-^....anyways finals are coming so I'm not sure I will be updating anytime soon but hey summer is coming up so I can update more often :)