Back To square one??!

Sweet Avengeance

Nichkhun wake up early than usual, he brought a beautiful bouquet of Red Roses for victoria. Rule Number 2: In order for victoria to like you, gain her trust. She doesn't trust people easily, so start by becoming her friend First. Taecyeon reminded nichkhun before he left to school. But did nichkhun follow it? NO!! Nichkhun wanted to go out with victoria before his parent's anniversary, which will be in four months from now. Taecyeon advises do work but Nichkhun wants to speed up the plan before he falls head over hills for victoria like Taecyeon is right now. Even if Taecyeon doesn't admit it, he knows perfectly well that taecyeon is in a big dilemma right now. For one side its yoona, the girl with innocent eyes; the sweet angel that any guy will like to me his and in the  other side is wooyoung. The person that taecyeon owns what he is today. The guy that took taecyeon in his house, gave him clothing and treated him like a son.  After the horrible nightmare nichkhun had, he will do anything to not make it real. Nichkhun knows that he's taking a risk into making a move on victoria after making a good progress but she wants him too right?? If she didn't, she will have never kissed him; well it wasn't really a kiss but it still counts.

Nichkhun waited outside, he was leaning against the wall waiting for his target to get to class. Girls that were passing by there, were giggling and giving him winks. Nichkhun just gave them a charming smile that made girls melt right there.Finally she's here! nichkhun thought as he saw  the girl he has been waiting for. She was wearing nice black dress, her hair was down, god she was even wearing make up! Nichkhun's felt his heart racing just by one glance. Oh how much nichkhun wanted to kiss her but it wasn't the moment.Nichkhun flashed his best smile and extended his hand with the bouquet of roses, but to his surprise victoria just look at him indeferently and pass right thru him. Is she lesbian?!! Nichkhun thought. Never in his years of experience have a girl ever rejected flowers. I mean what girl doesnt like a handsome guy giving her flowers??!

" Yah!!" nichkhun growled. He grabbed victoria's wrist making her stopped.

" what do you want now!!!" Victoria said sternly. It was obvious that the pretty girl wasn't in the mood of being bother by nichkhun's stupid tatics of getting her.

" th-this are for you" nichkhun startled as he give her the flowers. He doesn't know why but when he looked at victoria right in the eyes, she seemed angry, hurt and in pain??

Victoria frowned once she glance the red roses again.She will have probably accepted them gladly if a certain someone was the one giving it to her instead of nichkhun. Yeah that one person that has her heart; the reason why victoria cannot like nichkhun.Stop it! ,  he's gone now...Get over it! Victoria thought." I don't want them!" she said firmly.

Nichkhun frowned. Even after everything victoria still is the same one as before, how can a girl act sweet and nice one moment but rude and annoying after? " but I thought we were friends"

" What makes you think that? I still hate you!!! I don't want you near me, your mere precense disgusts me!!" Victoria said darkly. She was loud enough for other students to hear her, and that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted to humilate Nichkhun as much as possible so he'll end up hating her like the other suitors she has. Why is she doing this? Why does victoria want nichkhun to stayed away from her? Its not because Nichkhun is annoying, actually he's pretty nice. He's the only guy that has put up with all her ing, the only guy that has sympathize with the kids at the hospital. Well the reason is because, she doesn't want to fall in love ever again.  She bow to only love Choi Kyuhyun for all eternity, even if he's not longer alive, victoria has his memory engraved in her heart forever.

"Yah!!! I was just trying to be nice"

"who asked you to be nice?! I want nothing from you!!!"

" I thought, we became friends when you kissed me at the hospital" nichkhun said, almost in a whisper. You could see dissapointment in his eyes. He really thought that victoria has finally opened up to him but he was wrong. Instead of that, she became more colder towards him.

" OH Please! I only did it because, Mary asked me too! I can't deny anything to her, that;s the only reason why I did it!..Otherwise I will have never done it, I had to washed my mouth with listerine like 100 times!!!!!!"

Nichkhun's eyes turn dark in an instant, the beautiful flowers that were once in his hand were now being smashed down the floor. The flowers were torn in to pieces, and their petals were falling. How can this girl turn 180 degrees in just an instant?...." You know what, forget it! I officially cannot understand you Song Victoria! I have try many ways to become your friend, but you have always reject me and if  you keep like that you'll end up alone!!" nichkhun growled and walk away. He knows its not the best way to get her attention but nichkhun is really hurt right now.

Once nichkhun left victoria picked up the roses and put in the trash. I'm sorry nichkhun-ssi. victoria said inwardly. But I had to do it, if we become closer, I may end up falling for you and I dont want that. My heart is not ready for another heart break.

-----------------Victoria Flashback-----------

(A/N: One year before nichkhun came into the picture)

" Hey there beautiful" A boy wearing some blue denim pants and a polo shirt said while giving the pretty girl a bouquet of red roses. He was leaning against the wall, smiling at her perfectly. It was almost as it saying I-love-you. 

Victoria could only smile foolishly. She could feel butterflies in her stomach, and there was only one person that could do that. Yeah that's right, Choi Kyuhyun. The most popular guy in whole Seoul, the guy with the looks,charms and kindness. He was every girl's dream man and of course victoria wasn't the  execption. " why thank you, they are beautiful" victoria said with a wink.

" Not as beautiful as you, victoria" He said while getting closer to her. " You're the most beautiful being that have ever walked on earth"

"Aigoo, why is my boyfriend so cheesy" victoria said while blushing. One thing she loves about kyuhyun is his cheesiness, he is the type of guy that could make any girl melt with just a few words. The type that will always said you're beutiful even if you're not wearing make up or look like a disarter. Truly the one, that you wish you'll get marry, have a family and lots of kids.

kyuhyun just chuckled. He could see that victoria was already getting red from all his cheesiness, but he couldn't help it. He really loves his girlfriend enough to the point of giving anything for her. She is the reason, why his life seems to become brighter and has a meaning. " whatever you know you like it" he said playfully.

" NOPE! I don't like it" victoria said firmly.

" you don't?" :( kyuhyun said with a frown. Maybe my cheesiness is getting annoying he thought,.

" I LOVE IT!!!" Victoria said widely grinning. Kyuhyun just chuckled and hold her into a hug, he whisper in her ear " I love you more" and with that, he claims her lips. His kiss was not like no other,it was pure, sincere, full of love and passion something that victoria could only experience with him. Even if kyuhyun was her first boyfriend, victoria knows for fact that he's the only person that has made her this way. Nobody could make her heart race nor change her completely for the good.

------End of flashback----------

Five more minutes, Five more minutes!! Victoria thought as she glance at the clock for the nth time. She really doesn't want to be in school any longer specially see Nichkhun's face. She kind of feels bad about the way she's treating him, but its the only way victoria knows that he'll stop trying to woo her and leave her alone.

"class dismissed!" THe proffesor said loudly. Victoria didn't have to hear the teacher twice and grab her backpack and dash out the door. Even if she has more classes left, victoria wants to skip today and visit somebody's grave. Also there's the fact that nichkhun has the same classes with her, and she 's not ready to confront him right now. Victoria wanted to talk to nichkhun so bad, but her pride and bow to her beloved has torn victoria's heart apart.

"Victoria WAIT!!!" Nichkhun said as he try to catch up to the pretty girl in the dress. He wanted to apologize to victoria for his bad treatment. But it was too late, victoria left not minding that nichkhun wanted to talk to her." see you later!" victoria said as she never took a glance at nichkhun. The only thing that is on her mind right now is to go visit her beloved in this speciall occasion. If kyuhyun was still alive, they will have celebrated their second year of being together but it wasn't the case.She got in her car, and quickly drives back to see her boyfriend kyuhyun at the cementary...............................

----------------------------------