I'm an orphan

Sweet Avengeance

Nichkhun was so concentrated in crying that he didn't notice that somebody was looking at him from afar. Just as he was about to get up, he felt somebody grab him from his back.

"hey are you ok?" a lil kid that look to be around nichkhun's age asked. The little boy was slightly taller than nichkhun, he probably will be around one or two years older than nichkhun but not as much. He was wearing a blue geans and a simple white shirt, it was obvious that he didn't came from a rich family like nichkhun.

" no, I'm not okay...my parents were killed, my house was burnt down and now I dont have nowhere to go!" nichkhun said in tears. Usually he will hesitate to talk to strangers but due to the circumtances, he really need it  a friend right now. The boy is about the same as him and nichkhun doesn't think he will harm him.

"I'm sorry" the little boy said. He just sat next to nichkhun and listen to him cry.

" your sorry won't make my parents comeback!...I don't have anybody, I'm all alone in this world!!!" nichkhun said in between his sobs.

" don't your parents have brothers or any sisters?" the little boy asked.

" No they were only children like me and my grandparents already die" nichkhun said crying

"don't cry, your parents will be very sad if you keep on crying"  the little boy said

"I hate them, I hate my parents...I hate my mom and I hate my dad specially!!!!!!" nichkhun cried. Nichkhun began telling the little boy how his parents where killed, how he heard his father talk to his mom one night about some company problems and about the Song family who he doesn't know. Nichkhun was just 11 years old and he didn't understand much about what was happening but after he heard the bad man talking about a company as he killed his father, nichkhun was able connect all the pieces together! Nichkhun blame his father for not giving what those bad people wanted, he blame his father for the death of his mom, and he blames his dad for leaving him alone. The little boy just listen at nichkhun complain and talk bad about his parents. The little boy couldn't help but to feel mad of how unreasonable and harsh nichkhun is being towards his dad.

"hey I think you are being a little harsh here,  at least try to look at the bright side" the little boy said. if he was being truthful with himself there is not a bright side in the situation that nichkhun is but at least is heck better that what he is going thru himself.

"bright side? There is no Fuc@#$ bright side!!!!! but of course it is easy for you to say, your parents were not killed!" nichkhun shout in anger.

"you are right I don't know how it feels because unlike you, I was born orphan...my parents abandon me when I was born. I was stuck in a orphanage which was living hell to me, until I decided to scape and wonder in the streets. I had to learn how to fight for myself, I have to learned how to work for my food and how to defend myself from the bad people that are in the streets. your right I don't know how you feel because you and me are from different worlds, you are a rich kid that had everything he wanted. You had a nice family a father that loved you and that was there to protect you and you had a loving mom that will sing to you in the night. A mom that will give you a kiss at night and say " I love you son" the little kid said. He was crying as well because even if nichkhun was now an orphan like him, the little boy cant help but to envy nichkhun because he never had a family.

"I..I" nichkhun stuttered

" don't say anything, I dont want your sympathy but what I do want is for you to it up and stop insulting your parents, it wasn't their fault. To what you have told me, it seems like your father was a nice man, and both of them love you trust me...otherwise you wont be here alive right now" the little boy said. Nichkhun just stayed quiet, he wanted to protest but he knew that the little boy was right. His parents gave their lives for him, for him to be safe and here he is complaining of how bad his life is like a little kid. 

" you say you don't have a bright sight well I will give you one,  the bright sight is that your life is easier than mine. You had the chance to experience the warmth of a family thing that I never experience and that I really wish I had. Another bright side is that you are alive and healthy, that you will make sure to live a happy life so they don't have to worry and enjoy heaven"  the little boy said

"I will" nichkhun said

"is okay, your not alone, you have me now. Destiny make our path to cross for a reason" the little boy said as he hug nichkhun.

" thanks err, sorry I don't know your name.." nichkhun said

" hehe oops I forgot to tell you my name mian, my name is Taecyeon" The little boy said as he bow

" hehe My name is nichkhun" nichkhun bow

" well nichkhun-ssi, since you don't have a family and I don't have one either, will you like to be part of my family"

"I..I" nichkhun was taken aback

"its ok if you don't want too" taecyeon frown a bit

" No! of course I want..I always wanted a brother" nichkhun said. " I was just silent because, I'm happy I get to have a family" he cried

" stop being such a baby, don't cry anymore...this world has a lot of challenges trust me I have gone thru alot of them. but you don't see me complaining and crying" taecyeon said

" I'm crying because I'm happy but ok, I will stop"nichkhun said as he wiped down his tears. " by the way how old are you?" taecyeon asked.

" I'm 11 and you?" nichkhun said

"so that makes you my dongsaeng, I'm 12" taecyeon said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taecyeon, then took nichkhun to his place. Yes for someone who is barely 12, he does have a place to sleep.Taecyeon scaped the orphanage when he was around 6 years old. Living in the streets was hard but he found a friend that he really loved. His name was wooyoung, he was a man in his late 20's but he was very nice and an excellent martial arts fighter. Wooyoung teach taecyeon everything he knows, he teached taecyeon how to fight and give him a place to stayed. There was a time that Taecyeon got really sick and wooyoung didn't have the money to pay for a hospital. Despite the fact that wooyoung didn't  have children, he looked at taecyeon like if he was his own son,. In his desesperation wooyoung accepted a deal by the mafia. The mafia offer him the money at the instant if wooyoung promise to fight in their underground tournament. The mafia leader went to wooyoung's house personally to deliver the money, even with the bad condition taecyeon was able to see a necklace in that man's neck. Taecyeon didn't pay attention much until he saw that man giving money to, wooyoung who accepted it without second thoughts. wooyoung took  taeceyeon to the hospital until he was better. Wooyoung kept his promise and won the tournoment but when the mafia leader asked him to kill his opponent, wooyoung refuse and got shot. Taecyeon swear in wooyoung's grave that he will seek for revenge and will punished that mafia leader. Taecyeon was in the hospital when all of this happen, but thru his connection he learned that the man who he saw giving money to wooyoung was a mafia leader. Nobody knows his name but Taecyeon can never forget the day that this man came in to his house specially the necklace he had on....... ( author's note: does this ring a bell for any of you?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Year Later

Taecyeon and Nichkhun are in front of Mr. and Mrs. Horvejkul's grave. Nichkhun was able to live a happy life thanks to Taecyeon, they both care for each other like real siblings and both share the same pain of knowing that a bad person killed someone you loved. After a time knowing each other taecyeon told nichkhun his story and how he seeks revenge for the murder of his only friend.  Taecyeon taught nichkhun martial arts and he also teach him how to shoot as well. they both became very close and thanks to the money that Nichkhun's parents left, they didn't have to worry about food. In the other hand, Mr.Song got away with the murdered of nichkhun's parents. When the police got in the crime scene, the house was burnt down and the police concluded that it was an accidental fire which cost the lives of the  Horvejkul family (yes even nichkhun, everybody thinks he is dead as well).

"Omma, Appa I want you to meet my new brother" nichkhun said as he place the bouquet of roses in their grave. " this is my brother, taecyeon, he took care of me when you guys left"

"Anyong-haseyo Mr. and Mrs.Horvejkul, I just want you guys to know that nichkhun is fine and that as long as I live, I will protect him as my own family" taecyeon said with a bow

just then two people were approaching the Horvejkul grave. The man was wearing a black suit and the woman was wearing a beautiful black dress and was carrying white roses. The man was a very good friend of junsu, no scratch that he was the Best Friend of junsu, they treated each other like brothers. Junho was living in America when junsu's  accident happen. Junsu told everything to junho and he knows that his friend's death wasn't an accident. He came to Korea to seek for justice and to get the bottom of all this, he lost hopes when the police report that there were no survivors but once junho made a more detail investigatin he wasn't able to find nichkhun's body but he lost hopes he will be alive since the fire was pretty big for a little kid to survive.

 

"kids what are you doing here?" junho asked. Nichkhun and taecyeon turned around and stared at the man in front of them. Junho look at them and was a little surprised at seeing nichkhun. this kid resembles tiffany and junsu alot, could it be... Junho's thoughts were interrupted when he saw the  necklace that nichkhun had in his neck. "where do you got this?" junho asked pointing at the necklace nichkhun was wearing.

"my father gave it to me" nichkhun said cooly. Junho's eyed widen at nichkhun's answer, while Yuri stay frozen right in their spot.

" nichkhun??" junho asked

"how do you know my name?" nichkhun asked. Yuri burst down in tears and run to hug, nichkhun.

" you are alive!!" Yuri cry, junho was also crying at this time and run to hug nichkhun as well. " I'm sorry but I don't know you guys" nichkhun said. Junho got out a photo of him and junsu and show it to nichkhun " I'm your father's bestfriend" junho said. At seeing the photo nichkhun trusted his words...................

 

 

 

well how was it?? sorry if it wasn't a great chapter...please comment and subscribe and btw THANK YOU TO TWINKLEPRODUCTIONS FOR THE AWESOME POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg thank you so much!!:)