The perfect family

Sweet Avengeance

life was a blessing for Nichkhun Horvejkul, he was the only kid which meant that all the attention from his parents was only for him. His mother was really beautiful for a lady, she doesn't even look like a lady that was in her mid thirties, his dad was pretty handsome as well and both were very loving. His father Junsu was the head of Horvejkul Corporation, one of the most influential international company in Korea. Yeah his father is from Thailand, he work his way up to become what he is today. His father was a nobody in Thailand but Junsu's dreams and ambitions allowed him to climb to the top and become the biggest company in textiles in Thailand, and in one of his visits in Korea, he met Tiffany, the mother of Nichkhun. They fell in love and from that love, Nichkhun was born. Even though Junsu was a busy man, he always made time for his family; he was a good husband and a great dad. He never deny anything to Nichkhun due to the fact that Junsu was once poor and he wanted the best for his kid but that doesn't mean Nichkhun was spoiled. Nichkhun learn to respect elders no matter their status, he also learn manners and how to become a responsible young man. Junsu was a strict person  when it comes to school and education and Nichkhun always try to make good grades so his father could be proud. Everything seem to be fine for Nichkhun and his family until Nichkhun turn 11 years old...

 Two weeks before Nichkhun turn 11.

Nichkhun was sitting in the couch, staring at the wall where the clock was located. His eyes never left the clock, since 7pm It was now currently past 10 and his father Junsu was not home yet. Usually Junsu was home around 5 pm and even with the responsibility he had as a CEO he was always home in time for dinner but today was different. "dear, you will become blind if you keep staring at the clock, I'm sure your father will be here soon C'mon lets go to bed" Tiffany said. Nichkhun look at his mom with pleading eyes, he wanted to stay a bit longer and wait for his dad to get home "Omma, you told me if I ate my dinner without my dad you will let me wait until he gets home." Nichkhun said. Tiffany just sigh at how stubborn her son can be sometimes. 

"its late already son, and you have to go to school tomorrow besides you don't want your dad to get mad at you if you don't want to wake up tomorrow" tiffany said

"Omma, please just ten more minutes I promise I will wake up early tomorrow" Nichkhun said with puppy eyes.

" Are you sure? Its always hard for make you get up" Tiffany said as ; she raise an  eyebrow. True enough Nichkhun was not a very morning person, it was so hard for tiffany to wake him up every morning and get ready for school. " Please omma" nichkhun try to persuave his mom once again but it will be hard since his tired eyes are giving away his sleepiness. " Don't make that face son, because it won't work on me it may work on your father but not on mine now go to your room and go to sleep" Tiffany said.

"ahrasso omma" Nichkhun said with dissapointment as he hurries upstairs. Feeling guilty tiffany says "I promise  tomorrow your dad will be the one to take you to school".

"really omma?" Nichkhun said. HIs face light up a bit at the fact that his dad will take him to school.

"yes now go to sleep" tiffany said. Once Nichkhun left to his room, tiffany waited for her husband to arrive. He has never come late before but she has seen some change in him for the past month. She doesn't believe her husband is cheating because she trust him alot and he has never giving her a reason to doubt but she is worry about his strange behavior. He has not answer any of her calls which she founds it very strange. No matter how busy he is, junsu is the type of husband that will always send a text to tiffany.  The clock strike 12 am and Junsu still is nowhere to be found. Tiffany was walking back and forth debating whether she should call the police or something but to her relieve the entrance door open; Junsu was finally home.

" Omo what are you doing still up honey" Junsu said.

" I was waiting for you, why you come so late" Tiffany asked.

" I..I was at worked yeah" Junsu said but without looking at Tiffany's eyes. At his actions Tiffany knew he was lying so that made her mad. " Stop lying and tell me where were you..I don't want to believe you are cheating on me but you are giving me to think other wise" Tiffany said.

" Wae?! I'm not cheating on you, Tiffany" Junsu said as he wraps his hands around Tiffany's waist. " you know I only have eyes for you" he whisper in her ears.

" I know, but you are not telling me the true Junsu, in my 11 years of being married to you I know perfectly well you are hiding something from me" Tiffany says

"I..I" Junsu couldn't say anything. He was lying but it wasn't intentional; he didn't want to make tiffany worry.

" junsu do you remember our bows" Tiffany asked. She took Junsu's face and make him face her.

"Of course I do, how can I forget the happiest day of my life when you became my wife" Junsu said

"then, why are you lying to me, a marriage suppose to be based on trust and love... I promise in front of God that I will love you, cherish you and stay with you in the good and bad times, so please tell me what's going on and don't just leave me in the dark. Tell me whats wrong" Tiffany said

" fine, I will tell you but please don't get scared" Junsu said.

" your scaring me more if you don't tell me anything" Tiffany said

" For the past month I have been receiving threads of death" Junsu said

" Omo, lets call the police inmediately!" Tiffany said.

" I already try that dear but they are not helping at all, I'm scared of you and nichkhun's safety" Junsu said.

" do you know why they have send you death threads?" tiffany said

 "Everything started since I reject an offer of the Song family... They wanted me to sell all my capital that I have in Seoul and I rejected it" Junsu said

"did you tell the police about it" Tiffany ask

" Tiffany, they are very influential here in Korea and the fact that I'm a foreigner adds up to the fact. The police is not helping me at all, they keep on telling me I don't have enough proof" Junsu said. He is not concerned with his life but he is scared to think that something might happen to tiffany or his son. Today he has been thinking alot what he is going to do, and he finally came to an conclusion. " Tiffany look I need you and nickhun to leave the country for a while"

" NO! Dont even think about leaving me!!, there's gotta be another way" tiffany said. She could see the determination in Junsu's eyes so she look away. She doesn't want to leave him, she loves him alot to be away from him

" Tifanny, there is no other way, honey please look at me" ..." don't make things harder then it already is, I dont want to separate from you either but I will not risk you and my son to stay here in danger" Junsu said

"then come with us" tiffany said.

" I can't, there is so many people that depend on me tiffany. Many workers depend on their jobs to support their family and if I leave, my company will fall down" Junsu said

" b-but"before tiffany can say anything more, junsu claimed her lips.

" I can't let this company go down honey, I worked so hard to get where I am today and I cant let anybody take me down. this company is also nichkhun's future" Junsu said

" you also have other companies in Thailand as well, we can start anew in your country" tiffany said.

" no darling, I can't please just do as I say and leave the country with our son for a while..just until I get enough proof against the Song Family" junsu said. She wants to keep on arguing with junsu but tiffany knows that once he makes up his mind he will not back down.

"when am I leaving?" tiffant said

" I don't know, I already arrange yours and nichkhun's passport so if its possible tomorrow afternoon" junsu said

" that is too fast junsu, and remember that nichkhun's birthday is in two weeks from now, lets just wait until his birthday has passed...you know he will be very sad if he doesn't celebrate his birthday with you" tifanny said

" ahrasso, but you will leave right after we celebrate his birthday...I will not take any chances" junsu said

" ahrasso" tiffany says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the past week, Nichkhun has noticed that his parents have been rather strange. They have hired more body guards and have place more cameras around the house. Nichkhun is never alone once, since his father has hired six body guards to take care of nichkhun. At this nichkhun was kind of irritated since he is not alone, since those men follow him around all the time even to go to the restroom! YES they have even inspect the restroom before nichkhun can go in! Nichkhun has tried to tell his dad, that he is a big boy and he can take care of himself but his dad always says that he only does it for his safety. Finally the week has pass, and Nichkhun's birthday is finally here!!!!! ^^

" son, are you sure you don't want to have a big party" junsu asked one more time to his son.

" yeah, I'm sure dad, I want to pass my birthday with you and omma alone; that way I have more time to enjoy both of you" Nichkhun said. Having a small party for them, works perfectly well for junsu since he has plan to leave tiffany and nichkhun in the airport right after they celebrate his  birthday, and that way they wont have to wait until the guests leaves. Junsu has been pretty scared and he doesn't want his family to be here any longer. He wants to leave tiffany, and nichkhun in USA as soon as possible.

" ahrasso, I will pick you up early then" junsu said. Once he left nichkhun in school, junsu decides to make a testament and put all of his properties at nichkhun's name. He make sure everything from houses, actions, properties, and the companies he has around Korea, Thailand and US where all under Nichkhun's name. He has a bad feeling lately and he wants to make sure his son is secure. He drops by the bank and takes out a large amount of money before he goes home. 

-------------------------------------------

"happy birthday to you,

happy birthday to you,

happy birthday dear nichkhun

happy birthay to you.

 both junsu and tiffany said in harmony as they are sitted in a excluded area from a private restaurant. Anybody who see them could have thought that they were idols since their singing is amazing!. Even though they couldn't give their son a huge party like they always do, Junsu make sure to reserve the most expensive restaurant in Seoul. Nichkhun was sorrounded by alot of presents that his parents has prepared specially for him, and the cake is not only Nichkhun's favorite flavor but is the most beautiful that he has ever seen. Junsu and tiffany try to make every second special for nichkhun since they know nichkhun will be sad once he finds out that he has to leave his dad for a while.

" pali, pali and make your wish son before the candles melt in the cake" tifanny said

" I don't have any wish omma, my wish has finally come true" Nichkhun said

" oh really? what is your wish son?" Junsu said

" my wish is forever to be like this with you, I dont need anything else as long as I have you both by my side" Nichkhun said as he blew the candles. Tiffany try to fight her tears from trying to fall since she doesnt want to ruin her son's birthday.

"Ok lets open the presents" tiffany said with a fake smile.

"omma but we haven't eaten the cake yet" nichkhun whined

" do you prefer look at presents or eat cake? " Junsu said

"Presents!!" nichkhun said. Junsu takes out a small box and montions nichkhun to open that one first. once nichkhun opens it, he sees a small necklace. 

" this necklace was given to me by my  late father, the symbol represents courage... I'm giving it to you nichkhun to a reminder that life will give you a lot of obstacles and there will be alot of good choices and bad ones as well. I will trust you that you make the right decisions in the path you take and that this necklace will give the strength to keep on going in life like it has giving it to me" junsu said

" Why do you talk like if you are going to leave me dad?" nichkhun asked.

" uhmm well I will not be always be there for you nichkhun but I trust that you will protect your mom when I'm not there" junsu said

" what do you mean dad?"

" son, you and your mother will be leaving to the States in two hours" junsu said. 

" what? why? are you coming with us?" nichkhun ask

" son your dad, is busy with the company so me and you will be leaving for a couple of months" tiffany said

" do we really have to go" nichkhun said

" yes, take is as a early vacation son" junsu said

" but..but is not a vacation if you are not there" nichkhun said

" it will be over before you know it son, just promise me that you will protect omma for me please" junsu said

"ahrasso, I will protect omma for you," nichkhun said. His voice clearly show anger and dissapointment. He did not want to leave the country specially if it means leaving his friends and dad behind.

" C'mon lets go, we still have to get to the airport" junsu said. they did not have time to unwrap all the presents so they took it home.

-------------------------    Current time ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man in a black suit was currently heading to the Horvejkul Residence. He had about thirty man in his side, loaded with weapons.     " is everything ready?" the man ask.

"yes sir, everything is ready, the Horvejkul own almost the whole block in their neighborhood so it will be hard for the neighbors to hear their screams" ( man #2 said)

"excellent, how about the police?" man said

"they have already been warn sir, the police know they can't get in our bussiness" (man #2 said)

" very well, Junsu Horvejkul will wish he has never rejected my offer! Now he will face the consequences " the man said

 

 

 

 

 

hello my readers :) first of all I have to thank you all for taking your time and reading my fanfic! second I know I sound desperate but PLEASE SOMEBODY MAKE A POSTER FOR MY TWO NEW FANFICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will really thank you if you make a poster!!! and yeah please comment and if you havent subscribe please do!!! tell me what you guys think of this story >:D...btw if you ask why I didnt give a name to the main guy is because I'm not planning to reveal his true identity until later! u.u