The Love With Boundaries Chapter 19

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Tiffany was on her way back home. She is in a dilemma, trying to sort things out. She intended to fight with Siwon. They had always been fighting and quarreling, Tiffany wishes that this could finally stop. She might not completely accept the fact that her best friend and her boyfriend broke up because of her but no matter what, she couldn't deny the fact that she liked Siwon a lot. 

Without hesitation, she bolted off to where Siwon was. He was about to enter his car until he saw Tiffany running towards him. He stared back in confusion, not knowing why is Tiffany running towards him of a sudden. Tiffany stopped running by hugging Siwon tightly. Siwon hugged her back, understanding the situation now. After awhile, Tiffany stopped hugging him and looked at him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"No, I shouldn't have forced you to tell me the reason. I'm head over heels for you Tiffany and I need you to know that. I like you a lot that no words could describe how I feel for you. I don't want to see you suffer again, I don't want us to suffer again because of this."

Siwon paused for a moment, he had so much to say but he just didn't know where to continue from, all he knows that he like Tiffany so much that he didn't know how to describe it.

"I get it," Tiffany pulled closer to Siwon. 

They hugged each other, feeling a stone being lifted from their heart. They could finally be together.

After moments of embracing each other, they stopped to catch some air. They smiled at each other, their eyes filled with hope for this relationship. Trying to keep it slow, Siwon decided not to ask Tiffany to be his girlfriend yet. He also didn't want to ask Tiffany to be his girlfriend because of Yuri...

"Let's go to the mall together, I hadn't eaten yet."

Tiffany giggled, "sure!"

Siwon then drove Tiffany to Star Mall to eat and have their sort-of date. After they had finished their lunch, they ordered ice cream as dessert. It was absolutely the sweetest ice cream in the entire world because the two of them were sharing their favorite flavored ice creams together. 

"That was delicious," Tiffany said after Siwon paid the bill.

"Yeah, I doubt it would be as nice as it is now without you," Siwon flirted.

Tiffany flushed red,

"Yah!" 

Siwon laughed, he had never been so happy since he was Yuri's boyfriend. The both of them walked out together. While they were on their way to the car park, they saw Kris and Yuri. They saw Siwon and Tiffany too. The four of them stopped in front of each other. None of them knew what they should say but they stopped as they feel that it was only right for them to stop instead of ignoring each other. After all they were still friends, hopefully.

Why is Siwon and Fany together? Are they already a... Did Siwon really like her so much? It's been less that 24 hours and he is already here with Fany? Yuri thought to herself, looking down on her own shoes, oblivious to the fact that Kris was beside her. She only felt hurt to see Tiffany "stealing" her ex that she broke up with less that 24 hours ago.

This is bad, I'm sure Yul must be feeling very hurt now. Luckily Siwon and I weren't so close together yet or Yul would have confirmed her suspicions. I'm sorry Yul, but Siwon and I really like each other, please don't let history repeat itself. Don't bear it in your heart!  Tiffany thought to herself anxiously. Not knowing what to say to prove that Siwon and her still wasn't a couple, she wished she could find the right words to lighten Yuri's mood.

"Hi." Kris said awkwardly. 

"Hi."

"Hi," Siwon and Tiffany replied.

"Yul?" Tiffany asks interrupting Yuri's train of thought.

"Y... Yes...?" Yuri stammered.

"You are with Kris?" 

Yuri looked beside her, suddenly remembering that Kris was here.

"Yeah but he is not my-"

"Yuri is now my girlfriend." Kris said quickly before Yuri could finish her sentence.

"What, no!"

Kris held Yuri's hand,

"If you don't mind, we are in a hurry," Kris dragged Yuri along with him as he walked past Siwon and Tiffany.

Yuri shook her head vigorously as she past Siwon and Tiffany. They turned behind to see Kris dragging Yuri out of the mall. Tiffany looked at Siwon, Siwon in return, shrugged back as an answer. Yuri tried to break free from Kris's tight grip. When they were out of the mall and at a quiet corner, Kris finally lets go of Yuri's hand.

"What do you think your doing!? Do you know that you are hurting me!? And what's with that? Telling them that we are already an item!?" Yuri boomed.

"Isn't that the truth! If they are together, then why shouldn't we make it clear to them that we are an item!? We will prove that we are happier together than with them." Kris fought back.

"No! I'm going to explain to them myself!" Yuri said storming off.

Kris held on to Yuri but not with as much strength this time,

"Don't you see? Siwon is happier without you! He can finally be with Tiffany, he doesn't want you or need you in his life!"

"I don't care! I'm going to make myself clear about this!" 

"Do you really think that he likes you when he asks you to be his girlfriend!?" Kris shouted angrily, losing his temper.

Yuri stopped struggling. She just stood there, tears forming from her eyes quickly. She broke into uncontrollable sobs as Kris pulled Yuri to him, hugging her. Yuri hugged Kris back, still crying buckets of tears. 

"Shh..." Kris hushed.

Yuri stopped hugging Kris and looked into his eyes,

"I'm sorry for the way I acted, I just couldn't get over him yet." 

Kris, though feeling hurt that Yuri still couldn't accept him, forced the sentence out,

"It's ok. Take your time." 

They hugged each other again as Kris Yuri's hair, waiting for Yuri to calm down and stop crying.