The Love With Boundaries Chapter 2

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"It's almost 2 pm, are you ready for the photo shoot?" Siwon asked after knocking on Tiffany's door.

"Yeah, just a few more minutes, please." Tiffany replied as she her make up artist was doing the final touches while her hair stylist starts to spray some extra glitter on her hair.

"Sorry if we're taking too long," Tiffany's make up artist and hair stylist apologized in unison.

Tiffany gave them a reassuring smile to comfort them.

"It's fine. No one else could make me as pretty as this. Just take your time."

"But, Tiffany dear, you migh-"

"Its alright, just do your best." Tiffany cuts her hair stylist off.

Her hair stylist and make up artist stares at each other but immediately returns to work after a short while. 

"And we're done! Do you like it?" Tiffany's make up artist asks her facing the mirror.

"I love it! Thanks so much!" Tiffany stood out and spun one round for them to admire their work.

"I'd better go now," Tiffany head towards the door and entered the studio.

Siwon stared at Tiffany in amazement. She looks so amazing  Siwon was mesmerized by Tiffany, he even forgotten the fact that she was late and he was supposed to reprimand her about it.

"You look amazing," Siwon told Tiffany.

Tiffany giggled quietly. Although she had been praised by many about her looks, she felt that this time, something was special about it. She never felt like this before by any guy that compliments her looks. Snap out of it! Every boy praises my looks. All they want is me and my body, you can't fall for him just because he keeps praising you!  Tiffany looks back at Siwon and thanked him politely. 

"Oh, it's already 2.15 pm, why haven't the TIME magazine crew arrive?" Siwon said while looking at his watch.

"I'm sorry we're late!" A familiar voice was heard shouting. 

Tiffany turned around just to confirm the owner of the voice. Is it... Yul?  Yuri ran to the studio and started panting hard once she reached there. 

"OMO! Yul!" Tiffany couldn't control herself and ran up to her best friend.

Yuri spread her arms wide as the 2 best friends hugged each other.

"I was just thinking about you! Why are you here?" Tiffany asked still not believing the fact that Yuri and her was together again.

"Well... I would be interviewing you..."

"OMO! You're working in TIME magazine!?" 

Yuri nods her head happily. The both of them squealed and hugged each other for awhile more.

"I haven't congratulate you for being a top model too!" Yuri congratulated Tiffany.

"Thank you," Tiffany managed to say between laughter.

Siwon coughs.

"Sorry to interrupt but we got work to do?" Siwon reminded the girls in the most polite way possible.

Yuri craned her neck to look at Siwon. She turned back to Tiffany and raised her eyebrows. Tiffany just laughs and got ready in position for the photo shoot. After the photo shoot for TIME magazine's cover, Yuri went to Tiffany and started to interview her.

"Is it alright if I start interviewing you now?" Yuri asked with a smile.

"Sure!" Tiffany beams.

"So Tiffany how did you manage to become a top model?" Yuri takes out her notebook and pen from her handbag and gets ready to write Tiffany's reply.

"Well, I have to have a good diet and exercise regularly to maintain this figure and try not to stress myself too much." 

"What kind of facial cleanser to you use every night?"

"I would use..." 

 

The interview went on for 30 minutes and Yuri finally ends it.

 

"Thank you, Tiffany."

"Any time!" Tiffany replies with a broad smile.

Yuri keeps her notebook and pen and drinks a mouthful of water.

"I got to go back now or my boss is going to give me one of his lectures again," Yuri tells Tiffany.

"Alright, keep in touch?" Tiffany asks as she takes out her mobile phone.

"Sure, here's my number."

Tiffany saves Yuri's number into her mobile phone and gives Yuri a miss call. Yuri saves Tiffany's number into her mobile phone as well before leaving the studio.

"Bye, call you tonight!" Yuri waves good bye to Tiffany.

"You too Tiffany's photographer," Yuri said before she left.

Tiffany waves back at Yuri until she left the studio. It was already close to 5 pm so Siwon decided that it's a wrap.

"Alright that's it for today!" Siwon announced and everyone started to pack up.

Tiffany went into her room to change and redo her hairstyle and make up. By the time she was done, everyone had already left. Tiffany went out of her room and was shocked to see Siwon waiting for her outside her room. He was leaning against the wall, looking cool.

"Why haven't you leave?" Tiffany asks Siwon curiously.

"I was just wondering if you would like to have dinner together." 

"Oh, so my new photographer wants to have dinner with me? Are you going to take pictures of me and you having dinner and post it to some social network?" Tiffany teases.

"Of course not! It's no longer working hours so we are just friends, not colleagues." Siwon grinned.

"So... Where do you want to eat, friend?"

Siwon was delighted that Tiffany had accepted his offer.

"Just follow and you'll know." Siwon let out his hand for Tiffany to hold it.

Tiffany was a little reluctant at first but took Siwon's hand in the end. Siwon guided Tiffany to his car and drove her to a restaurant.

____________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: That's all for the second chapter! The next chapter would be all about Siwon and Tiffany! Don't forget to subscribe and comment. If you can please tell your friends about this story, I really need your support. Thanks!