The Love With Boundaries Chapter 8

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

^After Lunch^

 

Yuri entered Siwon's car and waited for Siwon. Siwon sat at the driver's seat and looked at Yuri,

"I'll drive you back to your company first since your busy." 

Yuri shook her head,

"I want to be with you for a little more, why not I follow you to Ace Figures?"

"No way! I'm not going to make you walk!" Siwon objected.

"Please?" Yuri begged Siwon.

"Fine," Siwon started to drive.

"Yay!" Yuri cheered as she buckled her seat belt.

After a short while, they arrived at Ace Figures. Siwon and Yuri left the car.

"Must you follow me up?" Siwon asked Yuri as she hooked her arm to his.

Yuri nodded her head,

"I want to spend more time with you, I might be too busy to have dinner with you." 

Siwon sighed and walked to the studio with Yuri. I hope Tiffany doesn't see us...  Siwon thought to himself worriedly. Siwon entered the studio with Yuri.

"Hi!" Yuri said as she stepped in.

Tiffany's eyes lit up once she heard her best friends voice. She immediately left her room and saw Yuri's arms linked with Siwon. Her heart dropped at that sight. She forced a smile and walked to Yuri.

"Hi, Yul! Why are you here?" Tiffany asked with a fake smile.

"Nothing, just wanted to come up here with Siwon." Yuri leaned closer to Tiffany and whispered in her ear,

"He confessed to me!"  

Sorrow escaped from Tiffany's eyes as she heard that. Siwon noticed her expression immediately. Yuri leaned back and noticed Tiffany's look too. 

"Fany? Are you alright? Are you not happy for me?" 

Tiffany just realized how sad she looked and immediately forced a smile on her lips. 

"I was just joking, I'm so happy that you and Siwon can be together!" 

Tears started to form in Tiffany's eyes. She looked up at the ceiling for a second to control tears from falling down.

"If you don't mind, I would like to get ready for my photo shoot." Tiffany said while trying her best not to sound like she was about to cry.

She ran into her room as fast as she could without a single word and locked herself in. Siwon could almost see the tears at the corner of her eyes about to fall anytime soon. He felt as though as his heart was pierced, what made upset him more is that he was the cause of Tiffany's tears. 

"You better go now before it gets late," Siwon said trying not to sound as though as he is trying to rush his new girlfriend away.

Yuri nodded her head sadly, 

"I think there's something wrong with Fany, help me check on her ok?"  

"Sure," Siwon replied while thinking, Of course I will check on her!

 

Yuri left the studio and walked back to her company. Siwon walked to Tiffany's room and knocked on the door.

"Can I come in?"

"I'm changing!" Tiffany lied, trying to sound as though as she haven't been crying in the room.

"Ok," Siwon replied not sounding convinced. 

Tiffany hugged her knees and continued crying softly. Siwon leaned his ear on the door and heard Tiffany crying hard. She could hear her crying and sniffling, he could almost imagine how heartbroken she was.

After what seemed like forever, Tiffany stopped crying. Siwon who was listening the whole time immediately walk away as soon as he heard Tiffany stop. Tiffany got up from the ground and immediately landed on the sofa in her room. She was lucky she didn't fall to the ground. Her legs were numb from sitting on the floor too long and she hugged her legs for a long time tightly.

She slowly got up this time, holding on the walls for support as she went to change. She removed removed her make up and mascara with mixture of her tears that made her face looked ugly. After she had removed her make up, she unlocked the door and let her hair stylist and make up artist in the room. None of them spoke a word when they were doing their job, even the rest of her colleagues and Siwon didn't even dare speak or complain that they were off schedule because of Tiffany. 

Everyone knew that Tiffany would always hide in her room alone and lock the door when she was upset and make the same excuse when someone tries to enter the room. That was a reason why no one tries to talk to Tiffany although they want to comfort her so much. Tiffany would just either push them away politely or ignore them with an excuse.

 

^After work^

 

"We are done for today!" Siwon announced and everyone quickly left Tiffany alone and went to different corners of the studio. 

Tiffany just walked into her room and shut the door. Although her photos didn't look as amazing as it was normally, no one complained or asked her to do it again. Tiffany changed back her clothes and wear her sunglasses. She took her hand bag and left the studio within seconds. She was the first person to leave. 

Everyone else crowded around Siwon, they all knew Tiffany for a long time so they were like family with Tiffany. 

"Tiffany is so upset, I think it is because of you Siwon," One of them said.

"Yeah, didn't you see the sorrowful look before she locked herself in the room?" Another one said.

Siwon didn't spoke, he didn't know what he should do now. Everyone around him was concerned about Tiffany but none of them were as concerned as he was. I thought she already had a boyfriend, why would she still be so upset if I'm dating Yul? 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

​A/N: Aww, poor Fany. Please don't forget to vote when should I update by commenting at my blog

--> https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/754892

It ends at 31st December 11.59pm! Thank you and by the way,

Happy Christmas although it's a little late by now ._.