The Love With Boundaries Chapter 28

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"So how was it with you and Yul?" Tiffany asked Kris, stirring her straw before drinking her strawberry milkshake.

"She didn't say anything much, but you were right about her being in a foul mood." Kris replied.

"Are you guys ok?" Siwon asked.

"Yeah, it was alright." Kris said smiling, remembring that sweet kiss.

Siwon and Tiffany looked at each other happily when they saw Kris's smile. They were relieved that Kris and Yuri were still in good terms with each other, especially since Yuri was in such a bad mood when she was with Tiffany and Siwon.

"Do you two have any plans together? I mean you two are a couple but we rarely see you together with Yul," Siwon commented.

Kris's smile fades off, remembering the fact.

"Yah, you really need to ask Yul for a date!" Tiffany added.

"Exactly! How can you leave Fany's best friend alone all the time?" Siwon joked.

Tiffany's eyes widned, best friend? Flashes of the painful experience at the pool came rushing into Tiffany's mind. Her eyes were wide with fear, close to tears.

"Can you guys help me out please?" Kris begged.

"Of course we will help you, right Fany?" Siwon replied.

"Fany?" Siwon repeated.

"Um... What?" Tiffany finally snapped back into reality.

"Can you help me out with my date?" Kris asks again.

"Yeah, sure!" Tiffany smiled.

"Thanks a lot, you two are such great friends! I'll be leaving now, bye!" Kris waved goodbye and left.

"Bye!" Siwon and Tiffany bid goodbye in unison.

After Kris left, Siwon and Tiffany continued walking around the mall. They went to the top level and saw a cinema, however, what caught Siwon's attention the most is the new romance movie. Siwon stopped and so did Tiffany as she felt Siwon's hand pause at an area. Tiffany looked at the direction Siwon was staring at.

"You wanna get them movie tickets for this show?" Tiffany asks Siwon, as if reading his mind.

"Do you think it would be a good idea?" 

"If you think it's fine, why not let's go with it?" 

Siwon smiled at Tiffany before strolling over to the short queue with Tiffany clinging her arms around Siwon. 

"2 tickets for the new romance movie, I would like the premium theater." Siwon said.

"Sure. The earliest movie from now starts in 10 minutes, you both are really lucky. Not only is the timing right but there are currently no one buying premium theater tickets except you two." The cashier said, handing them the ticket.

"Aren't you buying for Kris and Yul?" Tiffany asked, surprised.

"Let's watch the movie first before recommending it to them."

They went to buy popcorn before heading to the theater and wait for the movie to start. In the theater, the seats were really comfortable and there was a lot of space in front of the seats. Siwon and Tiffany picked the seats all the way at the back as the cinema screen was pretty big. The both of them watched attentively, hoping that this movie would be suitable for Kris and Yuri. I have to get Yul to stop thinking of Siwon and get her to move on! Tiffany thought to herself.