The Love With Boundaries Chapter 3

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Once they entered the restaurant, Tiffany saw many waiter and waitresses dressed as many different popular Manhwa characters. The restaurant walls were also beautifully decorated with many different Manhwa characters and some strips of the story. Tiffany felt as if she was in a Manhwa herself, looking at the place somehow makes her feel happy. 

 

"You like it here?" Siwon interrupted Tiffany's train of thought.

"Th...This...I'm speechless... I never thought there would be such a restaurant!" Tiffany replied, still examining the place.

"Glad that you like it here." Siwon was pleased to know that Tiffany liked the place as much as he did.

"Please have a seat," A waitress who is dressed like Alice Seno in 'Alice 19th' lead them to their seat and gave them each a menu.

After they have finished dinner, Siwon brought Tiffany to a nearby shopping mall.

"Wanna catch a movie together? It's still early." Siwon asked Tiffany.

Tiffany saw Siwon's eyes begging her to say 'yes'. She could tell that Siwon likes her as many guys have did the same to Tiffany before. She never wanted to be in a relationship anymore as her boyfriends always wanted to rush her into things that she doesn't want to do. They all broke up with her after she had refused them time after time. She couldn't trust guys anymore, she was certain that all they want was her body. All the guys that came to her always made her feel uneasy. She had learned that whenever she feels uneasy that means the guy just wants her body and wasn't serious into being her boyfriend. However this time, she doesn't feel the uneasiness but felt comfortable being with Siwon. I'll just give him a shot... Tiffany thought to herself.

"Sure, I have been too busy to watch a movie recently." 

"Great! What movie would you like to watch?" Siwon's eyes lit up.

"Anything, you choose."

Siwon went to the ticketing booth and bought the latest romance movie at the earliest time in the premiere theater. He returned with the movie tickets very soon.

"It will start in another 15 minutes, do you want any popcorn or drinks?" Siwon asks thoughtfully.

Tiffany nodded her head,

"Let's go queue up together."

After they bought the popcorn and drinks they entered the cinema theater. They sat at the top and no one else was watching the movie except them. Their eyes were glued to the exciting movie. Tiffany started to cry when the female lead cried after having a heated argument with her boyfriend, the male lead. Siwon handed her a tissue paper, Tiffany looked at him, thinking to herself how nice and gentlemanly Siwon is. Without a single word, Tiffany accepted it and starts wiping the tears from the corner of her eyes.

 

The movie lasted for 1 hour 30 minutes. Siwon drove Tiffany back home after the movie ended.

 

"Thank you for the dinner and the wonderful movie. I haven't enjoyed myself like this for a long time."

Siwon was surprised to hear it. He thought that Tiffany was the kind of girl to pamper herself all the time.

"If you want, we could go out again soon." Siwon offered.

"But you will make me feel bad making you spend your money on me all the time." Tiffany laughed

Anything for you...  Siwon thought. 

"I don't mind going out with a top model." Siwon joked.

Tiffany was a little hurt when she hurt that.

"Well, it's late so I better go back now..." Tiffany did not wait for Siwon's reply and went to her house.

Siwon noticed her change of attitude. 

"Bye..." Siwon didn't manage to say before Tiffany left.

Did I say something wrong?  Siwon thought to himself. He drove back home although he was troubled with Tiffany.

 

Tiffany on the lights of the dark lonely house. The chandelier lit the living room with its orange light. Tiffany walked up the two steps to the sofa and placed her Gucci handbag on the coffee table as she lay on her sofa. Her thoughts were swirling around her head. The sentence 'I don't mind going out with a top model' rang in her head from time to time. She was confused with the sentence although it was obvious that it was just a joke.

"Was he joking or did he mean that joke? Did he only want to go out with me because I'm a model? A girl with good looks and figure?" Tiffany asked herself. 

"Is he just like all the other guys that I've dated? Is he another playboy or a person who is true to me?" 

Tiffany had many questions. After thinking of an answer to one, another question pops out. There was a long chain of unanswered questions which makes her more and more wary of Siwon. 

"There's work tomorrow, just go and sleep."

Tiffany stops thinking about Siwon and gets ready to sleep.

 

^Siwon's house^

 

The lock clicked opened as the door to Siwon's house unlocked.

"I'm home!" 

Siwon enters his house and locks the door. 

"Oh, your home sweetie," Mrs Choi walks to Siwon.

"How was your first day at work?" 

"Umma, you always ask me the same thing after my first day of work."

"I'm just concern." Mrs Choi frowned at her son.

"It's not too bad." 

"Why are you home this late?" 

"Umma..."

"Did your boss make you work over time?"

"Umma..."

"Oh...You went out with your colleagues!"

"Sor...Sort of..." Siwon stammered.

"It's not your colleagues, it's a girl isn't it..." Mrs Choi smirked at Siwon. 

"I'm going to sleep! Don't pester me about that question!" 

Before Mrs Choi could answer, Siwon had already raced up the stairs. After he had changed and everything, he lay on top on his bed. He stared at the ceiling, thinking of his day with Tiffany.

"Tiffany... You're the most gorgeous girl ever..." Siwon spoke to himself.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I hope Sifany fans enjoyed this chapter :3 I know there isn't much romance yet but there will be soon, comment what you think of this chapter. Krisyul fans gotta wait for probably have to wait for a long while though... Sorry! To compensate Krisyul fan's patience, I'll try to make their chapter longer... ^^