The Love With Boundaries Chapter 21

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Kris drove Yuri back home from the mall.

"Thanks," Yuri said awkwardly before leaving Kris's car quickly so she didn't have to talk to him anymore.

She walked briskly to her home and unlocked her door. She entered without taking a glance behind her, she could feel Kris's stares shooting her like lasers. Kris watched as Yuri disappeared into her house. He felt confused with the way Yuri acted. He wasn't sure what he did wrong that made Yuri felt awkward.

Yuri peeped through the curtains as Kris left the driveway. She felt a sense of relief when Kris was finally gone. She had a rough day and her mind was like a blank piece of paper, white and clean, not a drop of ink on her paper. She drew back her curtains and went to change her clothes that she has been wearing since yesterday night.

Her phone vibrated against the table as she placed it down. She picked it up to answer the incoming call. She stared at her phone for a long time, she was certain that it was that person. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes to confirm the caller id. Nope, she wasn't imaging it, it still said no number. She pressed the screen of her phone that says answer and waited for the person to speak.

"Yeoboseyo?" The caller spoke.

Yuri fell silent, she opened but closed it back.

"Yeoboseyo?" The caller repeated in a rather annoyed tone.

"Yeoboseyo," the words managed to come out of Yuri's mouth as she opened it once again.

The caller, as though confirmed that she had called the right person started the conversation.

"How was the plan?" 

The colors from Yuri's face drained out upon hearing the caller's words.

"It... It didn't work..." Yuri said quietly like a whisper.

"What!?" 

"It didn't work..." Yuri gulped.

Yuri could hear a faint growl from the other end of the receiver.

"Although I didn't manage to get Siwon back, I have Kris. He is the guy who I liked during high school but Fany stole him too."

"Better than nothing," the caller said, her tone sounding not as harsh as that growl. 

"Right now you either stick to the plan or change to another one. Whatever it is, make sure it works and I know of it. Remember how Tiffany stole the people you like from you. Remember how she knew you liked them but still continued to fight with you over them, twice so far. Remember."

The caller hung up after she said her part. Yuri placed her phone back down, only now she was feeling the grudges.

 

^Flashback^

 

  5 years back...

 

I stopped at a deserted place, I wasn't sure where it was but it was deserted and save for us to have a talk, so I stopped. I could hear Tiffany panting hard behind me. She was never better than me in sports, so it figures when she is out of breath when I'm not. I couldn't turn back around, not when I'm like this. I won't let her gain victory by seeing my tears.

"I'm sorry Yul, I didn't mean it!" She apologized.

I was angry, how could she think that a 'sorry' was enough to compensate anything?

 

 

"You knew I liked him! How could you do this to me!?" I shouted to her, turning around to see her.

"I've never expected this to happen. I just saw him and we talked about you when we see each other. I didn't know we would develop feelings for each other, I'm so sorry about it." Tears were streaming down her face as she apologized non-stop.

"Do you know how hurt I am? Do you know how much I liked him? Did you know how it feels like to lose someone you liked!?" I blurted everything. I turned my head away so she won't be able to see the tears that were flowing down any minute.

"I never wanted this to happen, I'm-"

"Stop saying your sorry and all your excuses because it's not going to help with anything!" I shouted, cutting off Fany.

I don't know why but it felt like she could see the hurt in my eyes, the pain in my tears, but she seemed like she didn't know what to say. She seemed like she didn't know how to act. For a moment I almost believed her, but I recalled why we were here. Why we were crying. She is bluffing you, she is just trying to act pitiful so that you could forgive her and she would be happy with Kris. I reminded myself countless times not to be taken in by her act.

"I'm sorry," Tiffany repeated for the thousandth time.

I covered my ears," I don't want to hear about it anymore! Just go be with Kris, I don't care anymore. I HATE YOU!" 

I ran away wiping away the tears that were flowing out of my eyes at rapid speed. I hated her. She was my best friend but how could she treat me this way? I trusted you but how could you do this to me? I trusted you but how could you steal the person I liked? I trusted you, but did I trust you too much? I thought as it flooded my mind. I don't know how far or how long I ran but I kept running away, far away from that deserted place, far away from Tiffany. I ran until those thoughts finally stopped, until I was far away from them...

 

The incident rushed through Yuri as though the event happened just recently. A tear formed at the corner of her eye. She decided to let it all to a stop, to stop all those unhappy events. She was thinking back too much, too much that it hurts her badly. Since she was reminded of that incident, she felt anger that she had bottled up for years rising as her cheeks grew hot. She had a plan now. A plan, a retribution for dear Tiffany, and it was formed from those emotions that she had kept safe in her heart, and now, it was time to reveal it all. She is going to make the plan work at all costs, and it's not going to be pretty...

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Double update. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Hope I did a good job describing to have some "effects' XD. Anyways, who do you guys want the caller or aka. the evil mastermind to be? Comment below and thank you for subscribing, commenting and the 2 upvotes (which I should have thanked the people for a long time ago)