The Love With Boundaries Chapter 13

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

It was a few more minutes to lunch break and Tiffany still hadn't found the right time to ask Siwon out for lunch together. Just ask him out and do everything as planned, it's not that hard to say sorry...

"Tiffany can you focus a little?" Siwon asked politely. 

Tiffany returns to reality and nods her head to Siwon before focusing her attention back to the photo shoot. In another few more shots, Siwon announced that it was lunch break. Tiffany went into her room and changes her clothes into her own. When she was done, she opened her room door and looked for Siwon. She took a glance at the studio and spotted Siwon about to leave. Tiffany immediately rushes to Siwon and out of the studio. Siwon stopped when he was waiting for the lift and Tiffany managed to catch up.

"Si... Siwon..." Tiffany panted.

Siwon turned around to see Tiffany.

"Are you ok?" 

Tiffany held out her hand to ask Siwon to give her a moment as she catches her breath.

"I wanted to ask you for lunch together," Tiffany stood up straight.

Siwon thought about it for a moment before agreeing. A smile appeared from Tiffany's lips as she followed Siwon to his car. Just then they arrived at TIME's Magazine company. 

"Why are we here?" Tiffany asked, hoping that Siwon isn't asking Yuri for lunch together.

"I thought you knew that since I'm already Yul's boyfriend, I would be having lunch with her almost everyday." Siwon replied as he got out of his car. 

Tiffany watched as Yuri walked out and hugged Siwon at the sight of him. She saw them talking to each other and Yuri took a glance at Tiffany. After their conversation had ended, Yuri walked over to Tiffany and tapped on the window. Tiffany leaned on the seat and gave a sigh before opneing the door.

"Hi!" Tiffany manages a smile.

"You wanted to have lunch with Siwon?" Yuri asked with doubt.

"It's fine if your here too. It's just that I wanted to um... discuss about work," Tiffany lied.

"I thought it was because I'm always with Siwon," Yuri said in a joking way although Tiffany could tell that Yuri wasn't looking very friendly as always. She looked like how she did 3 years ago when she did something to Tiffany and Kris...

"Of course not! It's only right when you and Siwon are together all the time," Tiffany forced a smile though she is feeling scared now.

"Let's go now, we don't have much time for lunch," Siwon said interrupting Tiffany and Yuri's conversation.

"Ok," Yuri went into the car and took Tiffany's seat.

Tiffany turned around and looked at her.

"Sorry, your sitting here right?" 

"Never mind, I'll go to the back," Tiffany went to the back seat and sat there. 

"Are you sure it's ok?" Siwon asks Tiffany.

"Yeah," Tiffany replied.

Siwon then went to a place for lunch. Why is Yul acting like that? Tiffany thought to herself, frowning. After they had reached the place, they ordered their food. Yuri was talking to Siwon all the time and Tiffany felt left out. Siwon felt awkward too as he didn't have a chance or topic to talk to Tiffany about. He notices Tiffany who is always looking around. 

"I'm going to the ladies," Tiffany couldn't take it anymore and decided to go to the ladies to cool down before she can't control her emotions.

Tiffany takes her handbag and walks to the ladies.

"Why would I even bother to tell them?" Tiffany mumbled under her breath, feeling ignored.

She went into the ladies and stared at the mirror frustrated. She felt jealousy all over her. You have no right to be jealous! Yul and Siwon are an item, you shouldn't be jealous! Tiffany scolded herself. She calmed herself down and convinced herself to hang on for awhile more and she can finally go back to Ace Figures.

Meanwhile, Siwon told Yuri what he thought.

"Yul, don't you think that we are ignoring Tiffany?"

"She is at the ladies, of course you can't exepect me to go there specially to talk to her." Yuri joked.

"No, I mean when she was here!"

"It's ok, she understands."

"Bu-" 

"Food's here," Yuri said avoiding the topic.

Tiffany walked back at the same time when the food was laid down on the table.

"Your just in time," Siwon smiled at Tiffany.

Tiffany replied Siwon with a smile and sat down to eat.

"Siwon, try this." Yuri said feeding Siwon a small mouth of with a fork.

Siwon flushed red in embarrasement.

"Yul..."

"Come on, try it!" Yuri said.

Siwon sighed as he opened his mouth. Yuri fed him and asked him how it tasted. Tiffany stared at them in disbelief. It was the last straw. 

"I'll be taking leave for the other half of the day, I'm going home!" Tiffany said abruptly.

"But you haven't finish your lunch," Siwon urged.

Tiffany didn't reply Siwon and just stormed out.

"She is probably busy so don't disturb her." Yuri lied.

Siwon looked at Yuri with confusion and continued to eat his lunch. Tiffany took a cab back to her home, still feeling pissed off. She threw her handbag on the sofa and walked with big steps into her bedroom angrily.

"What exactly does Yul want!?" Tiffany shouted.