The Love With Boundaries Chapter 11

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"I don't think there's anything to talk about," Tiffany said while avoiding Siwon's gaze.

"You have been very upset recently, especially yesterday, when Yul and I walked in the studio."

Tiffany didn't talk, she was trying to think of an excuse but it was to no avail. Her mind was a total blank. 

"Is it because of your boyfriend? Was his name... Kris?" Siwon recalled Kris's name.

Tiffany didn't know what to say. She wanted to tell Siwon that he is not her boyfriend anymore, she wanted to tell Siwon that she likes him but she couldn't do that, it's already too late.

"We are very concerned about you. Your mood affects your job too," Siwon's voice were filled with concerned.

We... Tiffany thought to herself bitterly.

"Tiffany?" Siwon saw Tiffany thinking about something else.

Tiffany couldn't control her emotions,

"Concerned? The both of you should be going on dates in your free time and not questioning me! You two don't have to be concerned about me, just go and enjoy your day. Yesterday Yul came too, is it because she didn't manage to find out the problem that's why your here now? Well, I'm fine! Please... Just leave..." 

Tiffany stood up, her back facing Siwon. Tears were starting to form. Siwon was startled by Tiffany's reaction. He couldn't see Tiffany's face but he could hear her sniffling. He guessed that she was about to cry soon. If he could, he would hold Tiffany's face in his hands and look at her. He would comfort her and hug her. Sadly, he couldn't he was already taken by Yuri.

"I understand... Cool down, ok?" Siwon got up and headed to the door.

He twisted the doorknob and took one more look of Tiffany's back. He could see her hands wiping off a tear. He sighed and closed the door behind him.

Tiffany broke into tears as soon as she heard the door close. She regretted what she had said. She regretted treating Siwon that way. She regretted talking to him like that. She wished she could turn back the clock and controlled her emotions. She wished she could take back her words. What she really wanted was talking to Siwon for a little longer, She wanted to see him more, but above all, she wanted her best friend's boyfriend.

Siwon was outside Tiffany's house. He was sitting on the floor, leaning against the door. He could hear Tiffany's cries from outside.

"I'm sorry..." Siwon whispered. 

He swallowed hard, trying his best to control his own tears.

 

^Yuri's house^

 

Yuri sat on her sofa, watching TV programs. She was bored and lonely at home, her mum had went out to the market. 

What should I do? It's so boring... I wanted to go out with Siwon today... Never mind, I'll just go shopping alone and have some me time! Yuri changed her outfit and headed to the nearby mall. Cool air rushed to her once she entered the mall. She walked in and started window shopping. She couldn't find anything she liked or wanted so she decided to take a break and have a drink. She ordered tea and took out her phone. Suddenly, someone sat at the chair right across her table. She put down her phone and saw Kris.

"Hi!" Kris placed down his coffee on the table. 

Yuri was surprised to see him.

"Hi, what a coincidence!" 

"Yeah," Kris agreed.

"Shopping?" Kris asked.

Yuri smiled and nodded her head.

"Alone?"

"Sadly, yes." Yuri replied.

Kris and Yuri laughed. 

"What about you?" Yuri took a sip of tea before asking Kris.

"I'm planning my date with Fany." 

"Oh..." Yuri laughed softly.

"I know, I could just book the restaurants and all, but I was bored at home so I decided to come here personally."

"I know what you mean, I was bored at home too." 

"Well, since we're both bored. Why not you join me?"

"Are you asking me to join you or asking me to help you?" Yuri joked. 

"I'm just asking you to join me." 

"Oh, so confident that you know what Fany likes?"

Kris shrugged,

"I still love her after I've left her. I wasn't sure about that before but now I am." Kris drinks his coffee.

"Fany is lucky to have such a good boyfriend like you." 

"Definitely! I hope she still doesn't blames me." 

Yuri wanted to tell Kris the truth but she didn't as she didn't want Tiffany to get angry since she didn't ask Tiffany if she could tell Kris the truth. So she kept quiet about it the whole time when she was accompanying Kris.

"I think I'm going to go home now. It's nice to see you again." Yuri told Kris.

"Sure, hope to see you again!" 

Kris and Yuri bid goodbye and they went their separate ways.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sifany and Krisyul! A mix of sad and happy XD Sorry if the story was short though ^^"