The Love With Boundaries Chapter 10

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"I'm he-" Kris cuts off.

"Yul?"

"Yeah, that's me..." Yuri said stepping out. 

Yuri and Kris started to feel awkward and the three of them were very quiet. Finally, Tiffany breaks the silence.

"Can you please leave now?" Tiffany glared at Kris.

"No, it's ok. You two can chat," Yuri couldn't wait to leave so that she didn't need to see Kris anymore.

"No!" Tiffany pulled Yuri.

"If anyone should be leaving it should be him!" Tiffany looked at Kris.

"Whoa, ok. I'll see you another time then, bye Fany!" Kris left while talking.

Tiffany closes the door angrily.

"You ok, Fany?" Yuri asks.

"I really hate him! I don't even know why did we fight for him!"

Yuri just shrugged,

"Well, the past is the past..."

"He left me alone and went abroad for how long? 3 years!? I don't even know if he is still my boyfriend if not I would just break up with him! He didn't even said if we were breaking up or not, he left without a single word!" Tiffany said crossing her arms.

"Do... Do you still like him?"

Yuri asked a little embarrassed.

"No! Not after what he did to me!"

So you like Siwon...  Yuri thought to herself.

"Anyway, I'm going to go back now. Thanks for dinner!" 

Tiffany stood up and walked Yuri off.

 

^Yuri's House^

 

Kris didn't change at all, he was just like 3 years ago - Flirty, handsome... I'm sure Tiffany will like him again. By then, Siwon and I can be together and I wouldn't need to worry about Tiffany! But what if they won't be together? What if Fany and Siwon becomes an item!? Yuri! Stop thinking like that! You have to stop! Your best friend won't do that to you! Yuri shook her head to shake off her thoughts and went to bed.

"Yul, there's something I've to tell you." Siwon looked into Yuri's eyes apologetically.

"It's about us... And Fany... Right?"

Siwon nods, looking down.

"I'm sorry but I found out that I really like Fany and she likes me too. We both are madly in love with each other and-"

Yuri cuts off Siwon,

"And you want to be an item with her?" 

"I'm sorry to say this but yes."

"How could you do this to me!? I trusted you! I trusted you and Fany! How could the both of you do this to me!?" 

Tears starts to flow down Yuri's cheeks. Siwon held onto Yuri;s hand,

"I'm really sorry... Let's just break up..." 

Siwon lets go and walks away. Yuri couldn't stop crying until her eyes suddenly blinked open. It was just a dream. It's ok, Yuri. It's ok...  Yuri comforted herself and stopped crying. She went into the bathroom and washed her face. 

"It was just a nightmare..." Yuri said it out loud, looking at the mirror.

She dried her face from the water and smiled. I'm glad it wasn't real... Yuri brushed her teeth and went to have breakfast. She took a piece of bread and applied some jam on it.

"Maybe I should go out with Siwon today since there isn't work," Yuri said while eating her breakfast. 

She quickly went to call Siwon after she had finished her breakfast,

"Siwon?"

"Hi, Yul."

"Do you want to go out today? I mean, we both don't have work today so I was thinking of maybe spending some time together?"

"Sorry, Yul. I'm kind of busy..." Siwon lied.

"Oh..." Yuri's heart dropped.

"It's alright... Just don't tire yourself alright?"

"Ok, thanks. Bye." 

"Bye..." Yuri hung up and sighed.

 

^Tiffany's house^

 

"Ding Dong!" Tiffany's doorbell rang. 

Tiffany walked to the door and opened it.

"Siwon?" Tiffany didn't expect him to come.

She looked around, taking a look if Yuri was around.

"I came here alone." Siwon said noticing Tiffany looking around for Yuri.

"Oh... Come on in,"

Siwon took off his shoes and went to have a seat at the sofa. Tiffany sat at the other sofa and asked nervously,

"So... May I help you?" 

"I think we need to talk," Siwon took a deep breath before talking.

Tiffany stood up,

"I'm actually busy today so-"

"Stop avoiding it." Siwon cut off Tiffany.

Tiffany wanted to make an excuse but she after seeing Siwon's look, she sat down again.

"It's about relationships..." Siwon started.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter but I didn't know what to write, or rather I didn't have the mood to write. Anyway the voting ended and I would be updating this story every Wed, Fri and Sat starting from next week. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment, it won't take up much of your time :)