The Love With Boundaries Chapter 16

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"Sorry, are you busy?" Yuri asks.

"Oh, no," Siwon held the door wider for Yuri to enter.

Yuri thanked Siwon before entering his house.

"Sorry, I was just doing the dishes."

"It's ok." 

"So, why are you here?" Siwon asks.

"I just wanted to spend some time with you," Yuri smiled.

"Sure..." Siwon replied.

They both headed to the living room and took a seat on the sofa together.

"I brought a movie to watch, you wanna play it?"

"Ok," Siwon agreed.

"I was pretty sure you liked to watch action so I brought it." 

Yuri got it wrong but Siwon kept quiet about it. He didn't want to disappoint Yuri. He just took the movie disk and played it. When the movie started, Yuri cuddled with Siwon. Siwon on the other hand, felt uneasy. 

"I'll go get us something to drink," Siwon escaped into the kitchen.

Yuri watched a little disappointed that Siwon had just left. Soon, he reappeared again after awhile with two glasses of wine in his hands.

"Thank you," Yuri thanked Siwon as he placed down the glass of wine.

He took his with him to the sofa and drank a sip before returning it to the table. They both watched in awkward silence until Yuri finally decided to say something.

"Want to see who can handle their liquor well?" Yuri asks excitedly.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Come on!" 

Yuri held out her glass and hands Siwon's his.

"Cheers!" 

Yuri then drank the whole glass in one gulp. Siwon sighed before doing the same. Yuri poured a second round, asking Siwon to drink up.

"Let's just watch the show." Siwon tried to think of an excuse.

"Why? Are you afraid that I might get drunk and we would do things?" Yuri asks, flashing a smile.

"N... No..." Siwon looked away.

He took his glass and drank up. As he placed his glass back down, Yuri was suddenly slowly sitting very close to him.

"It's alright even if we do it, we're a couple." Yuri said placing a hand on Siwon's shoulder.

"Yuri, you aren't drunk just like that, are you?" Siwon said, breaking into cold sweat.

"No... I'm not drunk. Siwon, I love you..."

Yuri sat on Siwon's lap and started to seduce him.

"Yul, what are you doing?"

"Shhh," Yuri said putting a finger to his lips.

She started kissing him hard. Siwon was surprised by Yuri. He pushed her away immediately and stood up.

"I think you have to leave," Siwon said firmly.

Yuri stood up and placed her hands on Siwon.

"Why? We are already a couple..." Yuri said.

She leaned towards him, giving Siwon another hard kiss. Siwon almost wanted to kiss her back she tried to control himself. It was clear to him now that he will only love Tiffany and no one could replace her.

"I'm sorry Yul," Siwon said, stopping Yuri. 

Yuri stopped and looked at Siwon.

"It's Fany isn't it?" Yuri asked. 

Tears were beginning to form.

"Yeah..." Siwon hesitated before he spoke the truth.

Yuri cried.

"I tried so hard! Do you know that? You tried to kiss Tiffany didn't you? I was outside your door at the same time. I heard everything! Did I guess correctly? Am I right that you tried to kiss Fany?" Yuri asked tears threatening to flow in any second.

Siwon was taken aback by surprise. He never thought that Yuri knew. He could never imagine that... Yuri knew everything that happened yesterday.

"I'm really sorry..." Siwon said, his hand reaching out for her. 

Yuri took a step back, tears streaming down her face.

"Am I right?" Yuri asked once again.

Siwon nodded his head slowly.

Yuri took her handbag from the sofa.

"I'm really sorry..." 

Yuri was about to storm out of the door until Siwon made her stop at her tracks.

"Let's just break up. It might make you feel better,"

Yuri turned around and looked at Siwon in disbelief, tears still rolling down.

"Fine!" 

Yuri slammed the door behind her and walked back home as she cried, her heart aching at every thought of Siwon.

Siwon just stood rooted to the the ground, not knowing what to do. 

"It's for the best..." Siwon said to himself.

He could not forget the look on Yuri's face. She was trying so hard to control her tears from falling but it was too no avail. She might hate me but it's still a better option... Siwon thought to himself, feeling dreadful. He wished that he didn't made such a bad mistake. Things wouldn't have to turn out this way if he wasn't rash on making Yuri his girlfriend.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

​A/N: Sorry that this came out late. I'm very busy this week TT I just typed this out as fast as I could while wracking my brains thinking of something to write. I might not be able to update tomorrow but I will try my best.