The Love With Boundaries Chapter 15

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

The next morning, Siwon was awoken by a text message from Krystal saying that he didn't need to report to work as Tiffany took leave. Well, since she is on leave, there is no reason to go to work anyway, I can't take a picture of her when she isn't there. Siwon then got up and decided to go to the park as he was feeling lousy.

 

^Park^

 

When he reaches the park, he heads to his usual quiet, deserted spot and lies down on the grass. He stared deep in thought up at the sky, thinking of yesterday's incident. He thought about his actions. He was drunk and impulsive. He shouldn't have stopped her from leaving. He is sure that Tiffany might hate him now. 

She might even be afraid to talk or see me again. She might have cried herself to sleep! Poor Tiffany, what have I done? Siwon thought to himself remorsefully. He continued to stay in the park, his whole mind full of Tiffany. 

 

^Star Mall^

 

Tiffany had received a text message from Kris to come here. She didn't feel like coming but Kris threatened to go to her house if she didn't come by herself, so she applied make up to cover up her puffy eyes before she left her house. She stood outside the mall. She was about to text Kris when he appeared.

"I'm not late, am I?" Kris asks.

"I just got here," Tiffany answered.

"Great, let's go then!"

Kris pulls Tiffany's hand. She immediately forces her hand out from Kris's grasps. 

"We are no longer a couple," Tiffany said embarrassed. 

Kris just nodded, trying to hide his sad look.

"Anyway, let's just have lunch and a movie together." 

Tiffany needed something to get her mind off that incident so she accepted reluctantly.

"Only for today," Tiffany replied Kris.

Kris's eyes lit up when Tiffany agreed to spend the day with him. Although it was clear to him now that they would never be able to be together again, he still hasn't give up. When they were at the cinema, popcorn and drinks were bought before they entered the cinema to watch their movie. As Tiffany watched the movie with Kris, she wasn't paying attention to what was on the screen but her thoughts about Siwon.

Siwon and I both like each other but he is already Yul's boyfriend so I can't steal him! I won't do that to my best friend, especially since an incident similar to this happened before... Tiffany thought to herself. 

"It's the most exciting part!" Kris whispered loudly.

The people around them gave Kris a glare before returning to the movie. Tiffany and Kris flushed in embarrassment.

"Next time, please keep your voice down," Tiffany said frowning, cheeks still red.

"Sorry," Kris whispered softly this time.

Tiffany then watched the movie, unsure of the story and what happened before that as she wasn't paying attention to the show. 

"How was the movie?" Kris asked Tiffany when they were walking out of the cinema. 

Tiffany thought about it from the point she stopped thinking of Siwon,

"It's average," Tiffany finds an answer.

"I thought you would like it, I guess I was wrong." Kris shrugged.

"Kris, we won't be together again. I'm no longer the girl who once loved you and it will remain that way. So stop trying and look for other girls." Tiffany looked at Kris seriously.

"I know that, but I won't stop!" Kris gave a smile before continuing to walk to the restaurant he arranged to have with Tiffany for dinner.

Tiffany just sighed and followed behind Kris. 

^Siwon's house^

 

Siwon was at home alone, cooking something quick and simple for dinner. He was at the park until late afternoon until he decided to come back home. After he was done, he placed his food on the table and sat down to eat his food. He didn't have much appetite, all he cared about was Tiffany. After a few mouths, he threw away his food into the bin and started washing his plate. When he had just finished, at the same time, the doorbell rang. He opened the door only to find Yuri.

"Yul?" Siwon exclaimed in surprised.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry if this chapter's a little short. I'm very busy this week and I only managed to think this much for this chapter. Sorry but chapter 16 will be better. Thanks for taking your time to comment and of course subscribing and reading my story. I <3 u guys! ^^