The Love With Boundaries Chapter 24

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Yuri went back into her hotel room and went into the bathroom to bathe after that "swim". While she was showering, she thought about what had happened seriously, feeling remorseful. I can't do this, after all, she is my best friend. If only I knew her number, I could tell her that I don't want to carry one with this plan anymore... Yuri thought to herself. She sat on the bed after she had gotten dressed and out of the shower. She stared at her phone, wishing that it would ring. After a minute or so, it did ring. Yuri immediately grabbed her phone and answered the call.

"Yeoboseyo?" Yuri answered the call.

"How is it going?" The caller asked casually.

She must be in a good mood... Yuri figured from the way the caller talked.

"Are you there?" The caller demanded.

"Y... Yeah?" Yuri snapped back to reality.

"I said, how is it going?" The caller repeated, trying to keep her cool.

Yuri took a deep breath before replying.

"I'm sorry but I want to back out. I can't do this, not after how well Fany still treated me although I tortured her."

Yuri waited impatiently for the caller's response as she paced up and down the room.

"WHAT!? U WANT TO BACK OUT!? LET ME REMIND YOU THAT THIS HOTEL DOESN'T COME IN CHEAP AND I AM HELPING YOU TO PAY! IF U WANT TO BACK OUT YOU GOT TO PAY FOR THE 2 ROOMS AND THE FLIGHT TO AND FROM SOUTH KOREA!" The caller flared up.

The thought of having to pay thousands of dollars sent a chill down Yuri's spine. She didn't know how to answer back the caller.

"SO? DO YOU WANT TO RECONSIDER? OR ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO BACK OUT?" 

Yuri didn't respond, she was at loss. She would either go bankrupt or betray a dear friend. The caller calmed herself down before speaking again, calmly.

"Yuri, I am just trying to help you? Have you forgotten how heartbroken you were? That 'good' friend of yours didn't even care about you. Instead, she continued spending time with the man you loved. She was enjoying herself while you... You were the one who was in your own house, at the pub at night, crying non-stop, crying till your voice was hoarse, crying till your eyes were swollen. And did she even came to offer you a shoulder to rely on? NO! Did she ever comfort you? NO! Did she care about your feelings? NO! Maybe yes, she did apologize to you for many times but how would you know if it is genuine? How would you know if they were even crocodile tears? Huh? How could you trust her?" 

Yuri feel the familiar hatred rising upon her. 

"Your right. What if Fany was a great liar? A good actress? She would have really fooled me. She didn't show her true colors to me because she was afraid that I might plot revenge on her. Well, guess what? I don't care if she is going to reveal her true self because I am going to have my revenge!" 

"That's what I'm talking about. Remember what you should do the next day," The caller hung up the call and laughed menacingly.

 

^Siwon and Tiffany's hotel room^

 

Tiffany lay on the bed and switched channels on the television while Siwon stared at her in confusion.

"What's wrong, babe? Why are you acting like this after having a swim with Yuri?" Siwon touched Tiffany's shoulder.

Tiffany shifted a little further away from Siwon and continued switching channels on the television. She just can't seem to find a nice program to watch.

"Is it because I hugged Yuri?" Siwon smirked.

Tiffany pretended to look to the side as she felt Siwon's eyes watching her.

"I see... your jealous, aren't you?" Siwon teased.

He leaned in closer to Tiffany but she got out of the room and went to explore the hotel. Siwon sighed, what exactly is she angry at? Aigoo... She is acting like a little princess... Siwon took the room key and followed Tiffany out of the room. Tiffany went to the first and second floor of the hotel and explored the hotel's facilities. Siwon followed her around, trying to make it obvious that he is following her to let her know he cares about her. Finally, Tiffany turned around and glared at Siwon.

"Babe..." 

Tiffany didn't respond but instead she went into the female's spa room. Siwon was about to follow her in unknowingly that it is the female spa room when he saw the sign in front of him.

"Aish!" 

Siwon turned back around to the the waiting room and sat on the chair provided. He waited and waited for Tiffany to come out but it seemed like she has been there for an eternity. After 4 hours, Tiffany had came out of the spa room. Siwon glanced at his watch, 7.30pm. He rushed to Tiffany and asked,

"What were you doing there for so long?" 

Tiffany still didn't answer and just continued walking to the lift.

"It's about time for dinner, aren't you eating?" Siwon persisted.

Tiffany got into the lift and so did Siwon. She pushed the button 18 and waited for the lift doors to open at level 18.

"Oh, right. We need to get the coupons and..." Siwon hesitated for a moment.

"And Yuri..." He finished his sentence. 

The doors of the lift opened and Tiffany headed to Yuri's room and rang the doorbell. Siwon, as though as he knows what Tiffany wants, went into their room to get the coupons for their dinner buffet. Yuri got out of the door with a bright smile on her face.

"Let's go! I'm starving!"

Tiffany smiled back at her, and nodded her head.

"Ok."

Yuri leaned over to look at Siwon before she and Tiffany walked in the lead. 

"Why am I getting the cold treatment? I feel like a anonymous fan stalking my favorite model and writer!" Siwon groaned silently.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi, everyone! So it's already the holidays but I am travelling for a bit and I have 4 projects TT I don't think it really makes a difference having a holiday that lasts for only 1 week and I have tons of work and projects to do. But anyway, though busy (even during holidays), I will try my best to update on time. If I do not update on a Sunday it doesn't mean that I am going to update twice for that week unless I say so but it just means that I won't have time to update on Sunday. So thanks for reading the story, subscribing, commenting and the 2 upvotes. I would really love to look at your comments and seeing new subscribers. =)