The Love With Boundaries Chapter 23

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Tiffany went into her own room and look for her sun block in her luggage while Siwon and Yuri was in the lift alone. They had just got in the lift. Siwon stood at the back of the lift, feeling awkward being in the same lift as Yuri. 1 floor down, still have another 19 more. Why does this lift takes a long time??? Siwon thought to himself. Yuri went beside Siwon and leaned against him with her back in front of him. Siwon looked away, feeling uneasy. Yuri turned around and looked at Siwon as she smiled seductively. 

"Y...Yes?" Siwon stammered.

Yuri didn't say anything but she leaned in closer to Siwon, she was close to him, so close that her s almost touched Siwon. Siwon didn't know what do, it was as though as he was under Yuri's spell. He stared into her eyes as he gulped. Cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

"Your sweating," Yuri said as she wiped the sweat off Siwon's forehead. 

Just then, the lift doors open. Yuri smiled at Siwon,

"We're here."

She turned around and made a beeline to the swimming pool. Siwon finally snapped out of his trance and headed to the swimming pool as well. 

"What were you doing!? Even if Yuri tries to seduce you, you mustn't give in! You like Tiffany!" Siwon scolded himself.

Yuri headed over to a poolside chair and placed her towel on it. Siwon followed her and sat on the other one beside it. He watched as Yuri wet herself at the pool shower. 

"Siwon~" Tiffany called.

Siwon immediately turned to Tiffany. Tiffany was holding up the bottle of sun block in her hands.

"I brought it down as I figured that Yul wouldn't apply any."

"Your so considerate," Siwon said smiling.

"What are you guys talking about?" 

Yuri returned, wet.

"Oh, here. You should apply some sun block." Tiffany handed the sun block to Yuri.

"But I-" 

Yuri paused to look at Siwon.

"Fine, thanks." Yuri grinned.

"I'll go to the pool shower first," Tiffany walked away.

Yuri started applying some in front and when she's done with the front, she sat on the chair and laid down on it.

"Can you help me out?" Yuri asked Siwon, handing him the bottle.

Siwon hesitated. Yuri glared at him and he decided that it should be fine. He sat down on the chair Yuri is sitting on and started applying sun block for her. Yuri undid her bikini string before Siwon started applying. Tiffany was about to head back when she saw Siwon helping Yuri apply sun block. Feeling a tinge of jealousy, she dived into the pool straightaway without Siwon and started swimming, trying not to think or look at them.

"Done," Siwon said quietly, his face red with embarrassment. 

Siwon turned around, not daring to look at Yuri. Yuri purposely got up, pretending to forget that she hadn't tied her bikini string.

"Ah!" Yuri let out a small shriek.

Siwon turned around quickly and Yuri hugged Siwon.

"I forgot to tie it back, help me tie it, please." Yuri whispered into Siwon's ear. 

Siwon, wanting to get out of the situation quickly, try not to think too much of it and tied it back quickly. Tiffany was just taking a break when she saw Siwon and Yuri hugging each other. She immediately felt anger rising in her. She got out of the pool angrily. Siwon heard the water and turned around. He saw Tiffany getting out of the water.

"It's done." Siwon said to Yuri and he immediately ran to Tiffany.

"Fany!" Siwon shouted.

Tiffany walked faster but Siwon managed to catch her hand.

"I know what you think it is but it wasn't like that." Siwon explained.

Tiffany turned around, anger and hurt were written all over her face. 

"I was just helping Yuri. We were not hugging each other," Siwon started.

Tiffany glared at him at the words.

"Ok, ok. Maybe we were hugging each other but it was because Yuri didn't want anyone to see..." Siwon paused.

"See what?" Tiffany demanded.

"See her s as her she forgot about her string," Siwon whispered into Tiffany's ear.

Tiffany immediately understood the situation and apologized to Siwon.

"It's alright, babe. As long as your not angry with me." Siwon smiled reassuringly.

"Let's go for a swim." Siwon held Tiffany's hand and they went into the pool together. 

Tiffany and Siwon swam back and forth for a few rounds happily. Yuri was angry at the sight. She went into the pool as well and swam over to Tiffany who was now alone.

"Yul!" Tiffany exclaimed.

"Fany!" Yuri said with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"I hope no one saw what happened besides me," Tiffany joked.

Yuri thought of it as an offense and bit her lip.

"Well, you know what? I did that on purpose, and if you want to know why. It is because of you!"

"What? I was just joking but what do you mea-"

"I mean, if you weren't always stealing the people I like, I won't resort to this!" Yuri cut Tiffany off.

"Resort to wha-" 

Before Tiffany could finish her sentence, Yuri pushed Tiffany's head into the water. Tiffany was taken aback. Why and when did her best friend became like this? Tiffany was short of breath, she needed air badly. She felt as though as her lungs were about to burst. The way Yul is acting now must be my fault I have caused this, and I guess it is only right for me to get the punishment... Tiffany thought to herself, crying underwater. 

Right when she felt that she was about to die, Yuri pulled her up by grabbing her hair. Tiffany coughed and gasped for air. Yuri always felt remorseful and wanted to help her but she pulled her hand back reminding herself what Tiffany had did which forced her to make Tiffany suffer. 

"Listen here, I'm going to make your life miserable and you only have yourself to blame!"

"I know..." Tiffany managed to say.

She continued coughing out the water and continued her sentence.

"I'm sorry that things never went your way because of me. I won't tell Siwon or anyone about it." Tiffany said sincerely. 

Yuri released Tiffany's hair. She was dumbfounded, she didn't expect Tiffany to still be the kind of caring and nice person when she is getting hurt by her best friend. Tiffany got out of the pool and went to grab her towel. Siwon swam towards Yuri and asked her what's wrong. Tears formed in Yuri's eyes and Yuri hugged Siwon tightly as she cried bitterly. Siwon asked her if she was alright but Yuri just wouldn't answer him, so he hugged her back, hoping that it would make her feel better. Tiffany saw what was happening and can't help but feel jealous even though she doesn't blame Yuri. Tiffany went back to her own room as a tear escaped her eyes. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for making Yuri seem like an evil person but I'm sure she regrets it and she would repent. Anyway, I made this chapter longer, so I still hope you like it and please comment and subscribe if you haven't!