The Love With Boundaries Chapter 5

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

^After work, Tiffany's house^

 

Tiffany just entered the doorstep of her house and her phone had already started ringing. 

"Oh gosh, please hang on a moment." 

Tiffany quickly takes off her shoes and looks for her mobile phone.

"Hello?"

Tiffany answers the call and starts to lock her door.

"Fany, you better explain what's with the 'I guess we forgot about it yesterday'!" Yuri boomed through the phone.

"Alright... Alright... Must you be so loud? I'm going to go death..."

"YAH, FANY! YOU BETTER REPLY ME BEFORE YOU DIE!" Yuri shouted into the phone.

Tiffany puts the phone further away from her ear.

"Ok... Ok... I'll tell you," Tiffany said as she was making up a story in her mind.

"I'm waiting!" Yuri said impatiently, crossing her arms as she stood in her own bedroom.

"Um... He... He ju... just meant be... before we le... left th... the stu... studio..." Tiffany stuttered.

I wish I wasn't so bad at lying!  Tiffany groaned in her head.

"Oh so you mean that you waited for him at the studio until everyone else left? Or is it the other way round?" Yuri replied, seeing through Tiffany already.

"Ye... No! No, I didn't!" Tiffany didn't know what to say.

"Come on, Fany! I want the damn truth!" Yuri started to get pissed off.

"Fine! I went out with him yesterday, ok? He asked me out for dinner an-"

"And then you both went to watch movies!?" Yuri completed Tiffany's sentence, her jaws hanging open.

"Why didn't you tell me that, Fany? Siwon likes you! I must have been a fool for asking for his number when he already has someone in his mind! How could you!" 

"He doesn't like me!" Tiffany yelled in a moment of anger.

She calms down in a matter of seconds and spoke in a more apologetic tone,

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid that you might misunderstand, I was afraid that you would act like... Now..."

Yuri softened after hearing Tiffany's last sentence, she realized that she was losing control of herself over something small again. That was a bad habit that Yuri will never be able to change.

"I'm sorry too... I'm sorry for my reaction..." Yuri apologised, feeling slightly ashamed of her words.

"It's ok, we are best friends right? I understand..." Tiffany felt relieved as she was worried that history would repeat itself again. It was a memory that would always be etched in her mind.

"Best friends..." Yuri smiled.

"To make up for what I've done, I'll buy you a gift!"

"A gift? It's ok, Yul. You don't have to buy me a gift." Tiffany replied.

Yuri shook her head,

"It's alright. We haven't met each other for 3 years and we are best friends, a gift won't hurt." 

Tiffany thought about it for a moment, She is just trying to be kind... 

"Alright then, I'll accept it." 

"Ok, I'm going out now, bye!" 

"Arasso." 

Tiffany hangs up and went to take a warm shower.

 

After Tiffany had finished showering, her mobile phone started to ring again.

"Don't tell me it's Yuri again!" 

Tiffany sighed and answered the call, not bothering to look at the caller id.

"What do you want now, Yul?" Tiffany said, lying on the bed.

"Yul? It's me, Siwon." 

Tiffany immediately sat up.

"Si... Siwon?"

Siwon started laughing softly but Tiffany still heard him.

"Yah! Stop laughing at me!" 

"Why don't you check the caller id? There's no way I could be Yuri!" Siwon replied, controlling his laughter, But it would be nice being your best friend...

"Yah! It's not that funny! Wait til' one day I catch you calling me another person's name!" 

"Ok, ok. I just wanted to ask if you would like to have dinner together?"

Tiffany smiled when she heard that, she was about to say 'yes' but she suddenly remembers of Yuri. Her smile fades and she clears softly. 

"Act... Actually I... I've eaten... Sorry..." Tiffany lied.

Siwon felt disappointed,

"Oh, never mind. I forgot that I already had friends ask me out for dinner." Siwon lied as well.

"Ok... Bye...." 

"Bye..."

Tiffany went to the kitchen and took out an apple to eat. I wonder if he is lying or did he went out to eat with other girls? Wait, why am I even thinking about him? Stop thinking of him, Tiffany! Yul likes him! Siwon and I can't be together!  Tiffany turns on the television and watches some drama to prevent herself from thinking of Siwon again.

 

^After Dinner with Yuri's colleagues^

"Bye!" Yuri waved goodbye to her colleagues.

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" One of her colleagues said before leaving. 

Yuri and her colleagues parted ways and walked back home. Yuri received a text message from her colleague after awhile and she read it while walking. 

I think I forgot to take something from you.

"Oh yeah! I forgot to return her book which I borrowed!" Yuri face palmed herself and replied,

Sorry! I'm so forgetful! I will return you tomorrow!I'm very sorry!

It's ok, just make sure you bring it tomorrow! 

While Yuri was texting her colleague, she saw a familiar face at the corner of her eye. She turned around and saw a familiar figure. She scratched her head, unable to think of his name at that moment. She blinked and he was gone. Yuri shrugged and went back home. 

 

Tiffany was busy watching her television show when suddenly she received a text messge.

I'm back

Tiffany's eyes widened when she saw the text message. How could it be? His... back?  Tiffany stared at the name on top of the text message. It's Kris...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I immediately wrote this chapter as I saw your comments! They motivated me to update as soon as I saw them! I decided to make this chapter a little longer too. I wanted Kris to be in this story a little later but I decided to bring him in now. Thank you for subscribing and taking the time to comment plus reading this fanfic!