The Love With Boundaries Chapter 7

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

A tear fell from Tiffany's eyes as she heard the door slammed shut. She quickly snapped back to reality and wiped her tear. She rushed into her room, hoping it was empty. 

"Oh your finally here!" Tiffany's hair stylist said. 

"I would like to change, please leave." Tiffany said as calmly as she could.

"You could change at the changing room at the back," Tiffany's make up artist reminded her that there was a changing room.

"I would like to change NOW!" Tiffany said raising her voice at the end. 

Her hair stylist and make up artist exchanged glances before leaving the room. Tiffany locked the door as they closed the door behind them. Tiffany started crying hard. Her hair stylist and make up artist were leaning against the door listening closely, hearing Tiffany cry.

"What's wrong with her?" Tiffany's make up artist pulled Tiffany's hair stylist to the side and whispered. 

Tiffany's hair stylist just shrug confused. Tiffany changed and tried calming herself down from crying anymore and opened the door. Her hair stylist and make up artist immediately went in and starts to style Tiffany. All of them didn't said a single word. During a short break half way through the photo shoot, Siwon received a message from Yuri.

Want to have lunch together?

Siwon thought about it for a moment before replying her.

Ok

Tiffany noticed Siwon texting on his mobile phone, she was curious who he was texting to. Just as she was walking towards him, Siwon got up,

"Let's continue!"

Siwon walked past Tiffany without talking to her. Tiffany walked back to her position sadly.

 

^Lunch break^

 

"All right, lunch break now!" Siwon announced. 

Everyone headed out for the door except for Tiffany. She walked towards Siwon, hoping to explain to him what had happen while having lunch with him.

"Siwon, would you like to-"

"I'm going for lunch now." Siwon cut off Tiffany and left Ace Figures. 

He drove his car to TIME Magazine's front door and waited for Yuri

"Oh no, I'm late!" Yuri said looking at the time now. 

She rushed out of the company and saw Siwon at the front door waiting for her. Yuri smiled upon seeing Siwon. Siwon quickly went to open the car door for Yuri to get in. 

"Thank you," Yuri said politely.

Siwon smiled at her,

"No problem!"

Yuri felt very happy as Siwon was being very gentlemanly towards her.

"What would you like to eat?" Siwon asked.

"Um..." Yuri thought.

"Western, Chinese, Fusion?" Siwon joked.

Yuri laughed, 

"Maybe just somewhere nearby, I'm busy today."

"Ok," Siwon agreed and drove to a restaurant not far from TIME Magazine's company.

When they entered the restaurant, it was fully packed. However there was a seat for 2. 

"Must be my lucky day," Yuri joked.

"Maybe it is Your lucky day."

Siwon and Yuri looked at the menu and decided what to eat. Siwon had just decided what to order so he put down the menu.

"Have you decided what to order?" Siwon asked Yuri.

Yuri looked at the menu for a few seconds before putting it down.

"Yes."

Siwon nodded his head and raised his hand, waiting for a waiter to come. A waiter came to them and Siwon placed his and Yuri's orders. The waiter confirmed their orders and bowed before leaving them.

"You shouldn't have come to here with me together since your so busy. You could have just bought something and bring it to your office and eat." Siwon told Yuri.

"No thanks. I had promised you just now." Yuri replied.

Since Tiffany is taken, I will give Yuri a chance. I'll give myself a chance to forget about Tiffany. Although I don't really like Yuri now and it's really unfair for her, I'll try my best to like her instead of Tiffany...  Siwon thought to himself carefully before making his final decision.

Suddenly Siwon held onto Yuri's hand and stared into Yuri's eyes. Yuri's heart skipped a beat, she could feel her heart thumping loud and hard. She was at the same time, surprised and excited to what she was going to hear. 

I think he likes me too! I think he is going to confess to me now!!!!! I can't believe it! I feel like I'm dreaming! Am I!? Yul! Snap out of it! This is not a dream! This is real life, Siwon is really going to confess to me!!!!! Siwon interrupted Yuri's thoughts as he takes a deep breath before speaking,

"Yuri, I like you."

______________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi all! I hope that you are enjoying this story! I decided that I will only update 3 times every week but I will let you guys choose the days. It is fine if there are 2 consecutive days but just not all 3 because I will be crying for time to stop TT. Just write down in the comments at my blog post here  http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/754892