The Love With Boundaries Chapter 12

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

^Tiffany's house^

 

It was late at night and Tiffany couldn't sleep. She sat on the sofa rubbing her temple. She felt so apologetic about what happened earlier in the day but she didn't know how she should apologize to Siwon. Maybe I should text him? No, that is too insincere. What about calling him? But what if he is busy, or worse, what if he is ignoring my call? I think I should just do it tomorrow before work instead. I will go there earlier. Besides, it's better apologizing to him face to face. Tiffany finally decides. She was having a bad headache and she was very tired. She would have slept by now but her head would always shoot her up in pain. Tiffany opens a cupboard where she puts all her medication and pills. She takes out a bottle of sleeping pills and holds it in front of herself.

"I know I am not supposed to take them unless I really need it but I don't have much of a choice. My head is aching and I really can't sleep. This will be my only pill in this month." Tiffany convinced herself before popping two pills into , swallowing it after a mouthful of water.

She used to buy sleeping pills but she had stopped now. However, she still keeps it and consumes it once in a fortnight only when she really needs it. She would also restrict herself to about a pill a month or when she is very depressed, 10 pills a month.She had stopped taking sleeping pills 2 years ago, after a year of grieving over Kris.

Tiffany went to her bedroom after she had washed the cup she used. She pulled up the covers of her duvet and managed to sleep within minutes.

The next morning, Tiffany woke up earlier than usual like she had decided the night before. She looked at the face of her alarm clock before she got out of bed...

 

^Ace Figures^

 

Tiffany reached the studio earlier than anyone else. Usually, Siwon would be here the earliest to prepare the equipment. In 10 minutes, Tiffany could hear Siwon's voice getting closer and closer. She walked towards the door, hoping to see Siwon and being able to apologize to him, only that he appeared with Yuri.

"Hi Fany!" Yuri waved happily.

"Are you feeling better?" Siwon asked.

Tiffany stood rooted to the ground. She didn't expect Yuri to come. So now she isn't able to apologize to Siwon unless Yuri leaves.

"Ye... Yeah..." Tiffany lied.

"That's good to hear." Siwon replied before Yuri had the chance to speak.

"Anyways, I think I got to go," Tiffany left the studio quickly.

Siwon and Yuri watched as Tiffany walked briskly out of the studio.

"I think I should go too," Yuri informed Siwon after a short while.

Siwon nodded his head in agreement. Without another word, Yuri left the studio while Siwon didn't move. He was busy thinking of Tiffany. Although it is unfair to Yuri, he couldn't help but think of Tiffany even if he is together with Yuri. He quickly stop thinking about it and went to prepare his equipment.

Tiffany was in the ladies. She didn't know why but she just felt like crying. She had a mix feeling of envy and hurt. She held back her emotions and said to herself.

"No, don't cry, Tiffany. Don't cry."

She controlled her emotions and splashed her face with water and wiped it dry. She was about to leave when Yuri came in. 

"There you are," Yuri walked towards Tiffany.

Tiffany looked to the side, unsure of what she should do.

"I heard you talking to yourself, are you sure your fine?" Yuri asked worriedly.

"Yeah..." Tiffany lied again to Yuri.

She hated lying to her best friends, especially Yuri, but she couldn't tell her the truth. She won't even be able to tell her a single detail about it even if she had the chance to.

"You sure?" Yuri looked at her unconvinced.

"I'm sure..." Tiffany nodded her head, looking down at her shoes.

"Fany, we are friends, no best friends! We are best friends that had been together for many years, if there is anything you are feeling uncomfortable or unhappy with just tell me, ok?" 

As if I could tell you something about me liking Siwon... Tiffany thought to herself.

Yuri patted Tiffany's shoulders before she left the ladies. Tiffany followed behind her after a moment and headed to the studio. She tried to stop thinking of what happened just now as she was walking to the studio. Apologize to him now, apologize to him now. Apologize to him now, apologize to him now... Tiffany chanted that sentence over and over again, giving herself some courage. She entered the studio and saw Siwon straight away, she walked towards him, chanting the same sentence over and over her head.

"Hi," Tiffany tapped on Siwon's shoulders from the back. 

Siwon turned around,

"Hi..." 

"I just want to sa-"

"Good morning!" Krystal entered the studio, cutting off Tiffany.

Tiffany and Siwon turned to where the sound came from. 

"Krystal?" Tiffany said as Krystal walked towards them. 

"Hi, I just want to talk to Siwon for a moment." 

"Oh... Sure, go ahead."

"I weren't interrupting anything, was I?" Krystal asked smiling sheepishly.

Tiffany and Siwon looked at each other,

"No!" They replied in unison. 

Krystal nods her head and talks to Siwon as Tiffany slowly walked away.

"Yeah, that's all." Tiffany heard Krystal say to Siwon after 10 minutes. 

By then, most of the other colleagues had arrived and Tiffany simply didn't have a chance to apologize anymore. Lunch break... I'll have lunch with him and apologize during lunch break... Tiffany thought of another solution. 

"So, what were you saying?" 

Tiffany looked up to see Siwon. 

"Oh, nevermind, it's not really that important."

Tiffany got up from her chair and walked away once she had finished her sentence. She sighed deeply as she walked to her room.