The Love With Boundaries Chapter 9

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Tiffany walked out of Ace Figures and saw a car waiting for her. Kris was leaning on his car waiting for Tiffany. Tiffany sighed and walked away. Kris immediately gets into his car and drives beside Tiffany. Tiffany stops and looks at Kris,

"What do you want!"

"Dinner?" Kris grins.

"No!" Tiffany walks away quickly.

Kris drives his car beside Tiffany. After a minute, Tiffany starts to get annoyed.

"Stop bothering me!" 

"Hop in then!" 

Tiffany crossed her arms and shook her head. Kris sat in his car and waited. Siwon happened to pass by and saw Tiffany. He immediately stops his car to the side and walked towards Tiffany.

"What's going on?" Siwon asks both of them.

"Nothing," Tiffany walked into Siwon's car and sat at the passenger seat. 

Siwon bowed and entered his car. 

"Can u drive me back home?" Tiffany asks Siwon after a minute of silence.

"Well... Your already in my car." Siwon started driving.

"Wasn't that your boyfriend?"

No, he is not my boyfriend! Your the person I like, Siwon... Tiffany thought to herself. She didn't answer Siwon back. 

"You two had a fight?"

Tiffany didn't reply Siwon and just looked out of the window. She only had a fight, no wonder she was so upset...  Siwon heaved a sigh of relief. Suddenly Tiffany received a message,

Can I visit you later?

Ok, what time?

After I'm done with my work?

Sure, I'll cook.

Thank you!

"Who were you texting?" Siwon asked trying to change the topic.

"Yul," Tiffany didn't bother to look at Siwon and continued staring out of the window. 

A tear fell from her eye and she immediately wiped it. Siwon drove Tiffany home quietly without talking especially after he remembered about Yuri.

"Thanks," Tiffany left the car without turning to look at Siwon and shut herself in her house.

Did I do the right thing?  Siwon thought before he left Tiffany's house.

 

^TIME Magazine Company^

 

Yuri looked at the time shown on the side of her computer. She quickly saved her work and packed her things before leaving. She took a taxi to Tiffany's house, smiling at the thought of her lunch with Siwon during lunch break when she was in the taxi.

 

^Tiffany's house^

 

Tiffany was cooking dinner, she was frying eggs while thinking about Siwon, she wanted to cry but she couldn't. After all, Siwon is now Yuri's boyfriend. Her eggs were overcooked and she just realized after she smelt a burnt smell.

"OMO!" 

Tiffany immediately turns off the fire and place the wok into the sink. She held her head and sighed,  Tiffany, you better stop thinking of him! He already has a girlfriend and it's a fact!

After another 15 minutes, Tiffany was done and the doorbell just rang. She opened the door and saw Yuri.

"Hi!" Yuri said.

"Hi, Yul! Come in!" Tiffany held the door for Yuri to come in.

"Your just in time, I had just finished cooking," Tiffany told Yuri.

Yuri placed her handbag down on the sofa and stood beside the dining table.

"It smells good!" Yuri said as she could smell the fragrance of the food.

Tiffany laughed,

"Thanks!" 

They sat down and started to eat. Suddenly Yuri looks att Tiffany seriously,

"Fany, are you alright?"

Tiffany looks up at Yuri,

"Of course... Why wouldn't I?" Tiffany lied.

"But you looked sad when Siwon and I told you we were a couple."

Tiffany choked on her food after she heard the word 'couple'. Yuri immediately went over to Tiffany and patted her back,

"OMO! Fany!" 

Tiffany managed to swallow her food after Yuri gave her a glass of water to drink.

"It's ok, I'm alright." Tiffany said after she was fine.

"You should be more careful next time." Yuri sat back down at her seat with concerned looks.

Tiffany nods her head.

"So back to the topic-"

"I'm done. I'll go wash the dishes." 

Yuri sighed and quickly finished up her meal and headed to the sink with Tiffany.

"It's ok if you don't want to talk about it then, I won't force you." Yuri washed the dishes with Tiffany. 

After they had done with the dishes the doorbell rang. 

"Who could it be?" Tiffany asked Yuri.

Yuri just shrugged and headed to the door with Tiffany. Tiffany opened the door only to find Kris standing there.

"Why are you here!?" Tiffany asked. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hi all, happy new year ^^! Please don't forget to vote at my blog 

--> https://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/754892

Ends tonight at 11.59pm!

By the way, hope you have a great new 2014!