The Love With Boundaries Chapter 27

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Yuri frowned at home, switching the television channel. She can't help but remember how close Siwon and Tiffany were.

"I can't believe that they can actually make up within a day! Last night Tiffany was ignoring Siwon and now? She is clinging on to him! I can't believe him!" 

Yuri threw the magazines on the coffee table to the floor with fury. Just then, the doorbell rang. Yuri took a deep breath to calm herself down before opening the door. She smiled when she opened the door, expecting it to be Siwon. Her smiled wiped off her face when she saw Kris's face.

"What do you want?" Yuri asked bluntly, sitting on the sofa.

"Tiffany called me and said that you looked a little upset and wanted me to drop b- Did you throw these magazines on the ground?" 

Kris noticed the mess on the floor and picked them up, putting them back on the coffee table in a neat pile.

"Fany again!" Yuri mumbled under her breath.

"What?" Kris asked.

"Nothing," Yuri turned around.

"You know what, I'm fine. Can you just leave my house?" Yuri said, controlling her anger.

"Yul, your seriously in a bad mood. Mind telling me what happened?"

"No! Just leave me alone!"

Yuri got up to get into her room, slamming the door behind her. Kris went to the door, turning the knob, only to find that Yuri locked herself in the room.

"Yul, don't do this to yourself, don't lock yourself in the room." Kris tried to convince Yuri out of the room.

"I don't care!"

"What about me? Just open the door and we will talk this out, maybe you will feel better." Kris said, banging on the door continuously.

"I don-" 

Yuri paused for a moment. If I say that I don't care about Kris, he would definitely leave me. It's not like I would care, but I would lose everything if I lose him too. Yuri opened the door, her face filled with sorrows.

"Yul!" Kris immediately hugged Yuri as tears were starting to roll down Yuri's face.

Yuri sobbed in Kris's arms.

"Please don't leave me... I don't want to lose everything," Yuri said, hugging Kris tightly.

Kris held on Yuri's chin gently. They were looking into each other's eyes.

"I will not leave you again."

Kris pulled Yuri's chin toward him and they kissed each other.

"Promise?" Yuri asked, breaking the kiss. 

Kris gave a warm smile,

"Promise," He whispered.

The both of them kissed each other again. Yuri wrapped her hands around Kris's back, leaning close to him as they kissed. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry! No yet, Yuri's just starting to trust Kris but hey, you readers wanted some Krisyul moment =^.^= Hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to subscribe, comment and vote for this story if you like it :)