The Love With Boundaries Chapter 1

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

"Good morning!" Tiffany greeted her colleagues as she walked passed them.

Tiffany was working as one of the best models in Korea's biggest modeling agency, Ace Figures. She would always treat her colleagues with respect despite their status.

 

^Meanwhile in her boss office^

 

"You're coming later in the afternoon!?" Leeteuk exclaimed in surprise.

"Um... Hold on for a moment..."

Leeteuk immediately checks if there are any time slots for the TIME magazine to photo shoot Tiffany. He sighs in relief as he saw that there was an empty time slot at 2 pm.

"Do you think you could come at 2 pm?" Leeteuk asked the caller at the other end.

Leeteuk's eyes lit up as the caller said yes. He calls his secretary to inform Tiffany that there will be crews from TIME magazine coming.

"Krystal, please inform Tiffany that she has an appointment with TIME magazine at 2pm."

"Arasso. Should I bring Siwon in? He is Tiffany's new photographer."

"Ok, let him in."

Krystal came into Leeteuk's room after a few minutes with Siwon.

"Thank you, Krystal. You can leave now."

Krystal bows before she leave the room.

"Nice to see you, Mr Park." Siwon puts out his hand.

"Nice to see you too, Siwon." Leeteuk reaches for his hand and shakes it.

"Today you will have to go to the studio at..."

Leeteuk continues to explain to Siwon, Tiffany's appointments and what time does he need to be at the studio for her photo shoot.

 

"Oh... so I will have 10 minutes less for lunch?" Tiffany asks Krystal.

"Yes, I'm sorry that we have to cut down your lunch period by 10 mins." Krystal said to Tiffany.

Tiffany shook her head,

"It's ok, this isn't the first time."

Krystal pats her shoulder,

"I'm sorry we have to do this to you every time, but your just too popular." 

"It's alright, I understand." Tiffany manages a smile.

"Oh by the way, your new photographer will be here soon, his now in Mr Park's office."

"Sure, thanks Krystal."

"No problem," Krystal bowed at Tiffany before she leaves.

 

Siwon took a deep breath before entering the studio. He turned the door knob and went in. He was amazed at how big the studio was. He knocks on a door with a sign that has Tiffany's name written. He enters the room and saw Tiffany with her make up artist. Siwon stared at Tiffany, she looked so hot and beautiful, even better than the pictures that he had seen. Tiffany smiled at him,

"Hi, you must be my new photographer."

"Yeah...And you must be Tiffany."

Tiffany nods her head,

"I will be done soon. Please give me a moment."

"Ok, I will be waiting outside."

Siwon left the room and went to prepare his camera and the lights.

In 5 minutes Tiffany left her room and got ready for the cameras. She quickly finished her shots within an hour.

"You really are a professional at this, better than the other models that I've worked with." Siwon complimented Tiffany.

Tiffany flashes a smile as she thanked Siwon. She returned to her room to get her hair and make up ready for the next photo shoot. She was starting to miss her best friend, Yuri, as she never seen her since the day they graduated.

"I wonder how is she now..." Tiffany mumbled to herself.

 

^TIME magazine's company^

 

"Where has all your creativity gone!? You were so good at this job until the last 2 weeks! Are you having releationship problems again!?" Yuri's boss screamed at Yuri in anger.

"I'm sorry...boss... Don't worry, this time I will be going to interview Tiffany, the best model in Ace Figures. I will not let you down this time, I've figured everything out." Yuri said to her boss.

"It better be good this time," Yuri's boss replied in a slightly satisfied tone.

"Of course it will! I already have an appointment with her at 2pm. I better go and prepare now," Sweat dripped down from Yuri's forehead.

Her boss nods his head and allows her to leave his room. Yuri immediately bows and leave. She sits at her desk and holds up a picture of her and her best friend.

"I'm glad that I would be able to see you again..." Yuri talked to Tiffany's photograph as she thought how happy would Tiffany be if she saw her again.

Yuri looked at her watch,

"Aigoo! Time flies past so quickly! I better get going now."

Yuri quickly takes her things and head to Ace Figures modeling agency with her crew.

"If I'm late boss will surely give me another one of his lectures! Aigoo! My head is starting to ache just thinking about it." Yuri said to herself as she looked at the time on her watch nervously.

"Please hurry up," Yuri tells the bus driver.

"I'm trying! There is a speed limit here!" The bus driver was starting to get fed up with Yuri.

"I'm sorry but please try your best." Yuri said before returning to her seat.

"Oh... Why can't boss keep his lectures shorter?" Yuri complained.