Super Short The Love With Boundaries Chapter 20

The Love With Boundaries [Incomplete/Discontinued]

Tiffany look at Siwon with a mixture of confusion and guilt.

"Do you think that Yuri is happy with Kris? If she is not, I feel that I caused her unhappiness." Tiffany says full of remorse.

Siwon pulled Tiffany in for a hug,

"It's not your fault, it's Yuri's choice if she chose to be happy with Kris or mourn over her past with me alone." 

A tear fell from Tiffany's face, what Siwon said made sense to her buy she still felt regretful.

"It's alright, we broke up because I don't like Yul, if we carried on Yul would be more hurt than she is now." Siwon tried convincing Tiffany to stop her from crying.

Siwon cupped Tiffany's face with his hands as he wiped away her tears. Tiffany calmed down as she stared into Siwon's eyes, eyes that was shown only to her. They leaned closer to each other and slowly their lips touched as they kissed each other for the first time. They stopped and took a glance at each other again before they continued kissing each other. 

"I think we really shouldn't be kissing each other too long in the middle of the mall," Siwon broke the kiss.

Tiffany giggled and stepped back. 

"Thanks," Tiffany smiled as she whispered it in Siwon's ear.

Siwon smiled as he walked with Tiffany to the car park hand in hand.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the super duper short story, I'm very busy this week because of Chinese New Year and I had 3 tests so I only managed this much between my stressed brain stuffed with school knowledge and my busy schedule. It's my birthday tomorrow too so I have to finish my homework in order to celebrate it with my family. There won't be any update for tomorrow or maybe a week because I would be busy. I promise that if I didn't update for a week, I will do and double update and some ^^" By the way thanks for subscribing and commenting, I would start replying most of your comments from now on so yay!